The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few oddities - Page 3 Mm11

A few oddities - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few oddities - Page 3 Mm11

A few oddities - Page 3 Regist10

A few oddities

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few oddities - Page 3 Empty PJ's

Post by Guest 20.08.11 21:37

I would love to have a chat with one of those PJ's. They must have found this discrepancy very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few oddities - Page 3 Empty Re: A few oddities

Post by jd 20.08.11 21:57

Molly and Candyfloss...Can I pay you a big compliment and just say that the way you so quickly find the quotes and the sources etc are just absolutely brilliant. I remember many things, but to source I have to think back sometimes which can take me a while & some head scratching (even have to open a bottle of new zealand wine at times to help me, 1972 heritage btw), but you two are always there instantly and with the relevant information from different sources.....Amazing. Am so glad you are on our team!!

bravo

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 22:49

jd wrote:Molly and Candyfloss...Can I pay you a big compliment and just say that the way you so quickly find the quotes and the sources etc are just absolutely brilliant. I remember many things, but to source I have to think back sometimes which can take me a while & some head scratching (even have to open a bottle of new zealand wine at times to help me, 1972 heritage btw), but you two are always there instantly and with the relevant information from different sources.....Amazing. Am so glad you are on our team!!

bravo

Thanks jd, but I can't take the credit - Google is my friend big grin Mrs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.08.11 22:56

You still have to know what to google and to google it. Its a lot harder for trying to find comments in a long statement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 23:05

candyfloss wrote:
jd wrote:Molly and Candyfloss...Can I pay you a big compliment and just say that the way you so quickly find the quotes and the sources etc are just absolutely brilliant. I remember many things, but to source I have to think back sometimes which can take me a while & some head scratching (even have to open a bottle of new zealand wine at times to help me, 1972 heritage btw), but you two are always there instantly and with the relevant information from different sources.....Amazing. Am so glad you are on our team!!

bravo

Thanks jd, but I can't take the credit - Google is my friend big grin Mrs

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ along with a nice Chilean blend, it's Saturday night big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 23:07

jd wrote:You still have to know what to google and to google it. Its a lot harder for trying to find comments in a long statement

That's very true. It takes a lot of reading to find the relevant piece. Especially so when it's a Tapas statement big grin I sometimes lose the will to live big grin No wine for me, I make do with a cup of tea and a bag of crisps big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 20.08.11 23:24

Shinead Maria Vine

Date/Time: 2007/05/07 17H25
Nanny in the Baby Club, Mini Club and in Toddlers 1 and 2
Portuguese (translated by Robert Murat)

Concerning the issue of the process said;
. That she comes to the process as a witness;
. Due to the fact that the witness is of English nationality and does not command the Portuguese language, the present statement is taken in the presence of Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, a translator.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SHINEAD-VINE.htm

One on the nannies name on the children club is Pauline Mccann

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/01_VOLUME_Ia_prosesso_page104.jpg

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAULINE-MCCANN.htm
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.08.11 0:47

Another McCann connected to the Ocean Club!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 21.08.11 7:53

jd wrote:Another McCann connected to the Ocean Club!!

Yeah and her witness statement was translated by Robert Murat !!
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 21.08.11 8:05

jd wrote:Another McCann connected to the Ocean Club!!

Yeah and her witness statement was translated by Robert Murat !!
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 9:54

Another oddity is the two Michael Wrights. Both used the same hire care. The first Michael Wright around 8th May 07, who was in PDL on a golfing holiday, then Michael Wright a relation of Kates was put on the contract when the McCanns hired the same car 25 days after Madeleine went missing!! The PJ seemed to think they were different people.

[snipped]

13 Volume XIII Pages 3897 to 3900
13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3897

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3898

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3899

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3900

Witness Statement

John Brown

Date: 2007.10.05

I am the above named person and I write this statement in relation to a week I went to Portugal to play golf. I flew from Luton Airport, London to Faro, Portugal Airport on May 8th 2007. I went with my wife B*** B***, Michael WRIGHT a friend and his wife S*** W****, N***** R******, his wife J***** R******. It was a golfing holiday over four different courses. We all stayed with a friend out in the country. It was a villa belonging to D**** B*****. I have known him for 15 years. It is his privately owned villa. I booked my flights separately through EASy Jet. It is the first time I have stayed there with him

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm#c6

2 Michael Wrights - another coincidence. Statements from people who rented the car previously and after the McCanns on above link.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 10:20

pauline wrote:
the Millenium wasn't near in the context of three small children and no buggy.
Yet Kate had no problems with walking 3 childen allegedly without a buggy much further down to the beach and back !!

Kate said they used the Millenium for dinner the first night and it wasn't convenient for that reason, hence they wanted to have dinner subsequently at the nearer tapas bar.
No it was not actually. The reason they needed to eat at the tapas restaurant, was because of 'checking on the children' remember? The bit about not wanting to eat at the millenium, distance and buggies was just an excuse for the receptionist.

Why they would have breakfast at the Millenium every day I cant understand. So I believe Kate in this instance.
Are you trying to say that 1 persons testimony has more weight than 5 independent members of staff who have no reason to lie ? and all this rubbish about people getting them confused is total utter crap. They were the ONLY family out there with 3 children under the age of 5. Two with white blonde hair, 1 with blonde/brown hair and they would have stood out like a bleacher beacon.

I Cant understand why Kate would lie about this.
Oh I can and so can many others. But still, it is very touching that you believe in a woman who you have never met before, who refused to answer all 48 questions put to her, with a "no comment". That's not the sort of person who I would believe.

Nor can I understand why the staff would provide inaccurate information.
They all signed sworn statements. All saying the same thing. I would say that makes their testimonies have far greater weight and accuracy than that of someone who was made a prime suspect in the death/disappearance of her own daughter.

The breakfast would have been the same in either place presumably, so the logical thing is to go to the nearer venue.
Breakfast was only served in the Millennium restaurant. If you didn't fancy that, it was breakfast in your apartment. Which Kate claimed they did. But where is the proof? Where is all the breakfast cereal boxes in their kitchen? there was non, no evidence of breakfasts being eaten in 5a anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 10:21

candyfloss wrote:

2 Michael Wrights - another coincidence. Statements from people who rented the car previously and after the McCanns on above link.

What are the chances, Candyfloss, well spotted

Michael (Anne-Marie's husband) flew in on 5th according to Kate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few oddities - Page 3 Empty Millennium

Post by Guest 21.08.11 10:45

Does anyone know where on this map the Millennium Restaurant is?

A few oddities - Page 3 Praia_10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 10:52

Just to clarify - the McCanns did say publicly in this video, that the walk was too far because they had no buggies - they did also say that they wanted to be near cos of watching the children, so both Stella and pauline are correct - here at 1.42 (re Millenium to far to walk) into the video....

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:06

candyfloss wrote:Just to clarify - the McCanns did say publicly in this video, that the walk was too far because they had no buggies...

A few oddities - Page 3 Buggie10

I suppose these aren't the buggies they didn't have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:09

Molly wrote:Does anyone know where on this map the Millennium Restaurant is?

A few oddities - Page 3 Praia_10

It's in the top right hand corner, where it says Mirage. That is what it is now called after the revamp.

There is a better map, which I will add a link onto here in a moment.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2047-the-layout-of-the-ocean-club-complex
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:12

Admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Just to clarify - the McCanns did say publicly in this video, that the walk was too far because they had no buggies...

A few oddities - Page 3 Buggie10

I suppose these aren't the buggies they didn't have.

I always wondered why are those buggies all covered over, can't see in that picture, surely the twins weren't in there in that hot weather. Is that how they are hired out all covered over. The second picture looks like there is something under the covers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:31

A few oddities - Page 3 Twins10

You can't see the twins feet in pic A because the McCann's didn't have a buggy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:40

Admin wrote:A few oddities - Page 3 Twins10

You can't see the twins feet in pic A because the McCann's didn't have a buggy.

It's obviously a very mean photoshop attack. Wait, is that a bottle of NZ wine I see....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 11:46

[quote="Stella"]
Molly wrote:Does anyone know where on this map the Millennium Restaurant is?

There is a better map, which I will add a link onto here in a moment.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2047-the-layout-of-the-ocean-club-complex

Thanks, Stella
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.08.11 13:26

Stella wrote:
pauline wrote:
Yet Kate had no problems with walking 3 childen allegedly without a buggy much further down to the beach and back !!

Kate said they used the Millenium for dinner the first night and it wasn't convenient for that reason, hence they wanted to have dinner subsequently at the nearer tapas bar.
No it was not actually. The reason they needed to eat at the tapas restaurant, was because of 'checking on the children' remember? The bit about not wanting to eat at the millenium, distance and buggies was just an excuse for the receptionist.

Why they would have breakfast at the Millenium every day I cant understand. So I believe Kate in this instance.
Are you trying to say that 1 persons testimony has more weight than 5 independent members of staff who have no reason to lie ? and all this rubbish about people getting them confused is total utter crap. They were the ONLY family out there with 3 children under the age of 5. Two with white blonde hair, 1 with blonde/brown hair and they would have stood out like a bleacher beacon.

Oh I can and so can many others. But still, it is very touching that you believe in a woman who you have never met before, who refused to answer all 48 questions put to her, with a "no comment". That's not the sort of person who I would believe.

They all signed sworn statements. All saying the same thing. I would say that makes their testimonies have far greater weight and accuracy than that of someone who was made a prime suspect in the death/disappearance of her own daughter.

The breakfast would have been the same in either place presumably, so the logical thing is to go to the nearer venue.
Breakfast was only served in the Millennium restaurant. If you didn't fancy that, it was breakfast in your apartment. Which Kate claimed they did. But where is the proof? Where is all the breakfast cereal boxes in their kitchen? there was non, no evidence of breakfasts being eaten in 5a anyway.

I see my answer to Pauline, that was in part like yours, Stella, has disappeared. Can anyone tell me why?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 13:32

lj wrote:
Stella wrote:
pauline wrote:

I see my answer to Pauline, that was in part like yours, Stella, has disappeared. Can anyone tell me why?

What do you mean lj, the post has gone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few oddities - Page 3 Empty millenium and PdL why so far?

Post by tigger 21.08.11 13:37

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Dt3aEQy4rKc/S9r0BB4QqNI/AAAAAAAAAsU/9vbV1yYg7Yg/s1600/pic1a.JPG&imgrefurl=http://textusa.blogspot.com/2010/05/eastenders-westenders-noenders.html&usg=__9wln8ElJuH4OhYK4_Vx5KMrBO-k=&h=694&w=1076&sz=147&hl=en&start=45&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Pv6tzxboVozSVM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=150&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmillenium%2Brestaurant%2Bpraia%2Bmccann%26start%3D36%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ndsp%3D18%26tbm%3Disch&ei=4_pQTvuxM4qbOru_4PcG

Wow! this is quite a long link, hope this works. It's from textusa. Really interesting post wondering why they went to the Millenium at all? Everything else was actually closer, but it seems they don't want us to look in that direction.
I tried to copy and paste the whole article, but it seems rather a lot. If this link doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to correct it. It's well worth a read!
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.08.11 15:26

I was not planning to be on here this afternoon, but after my post this morning to Pauline, I felt the need to explain the reason for the tone of my reply to her.

When anyone tries to discredit the Portuguese workers, it makes my blood boil. These poor people get paid peanuts to work their butts off. They did not choose for this bombshell to be dropped on them. A lot of them later lost their jobs over this, but their statements were taken straight away and 'in good faith', before anyone had any reason to feel bad about anyone. Why would any of them provide "inaccurate information"? Inaccurate???, is that even possible for all of them to get this wrong? These people wait on tables every day and they take more notice of what's going on around them, than anyone gives them credit for. The Portuguese people adore children and welcome them in every restaurant. They look at their little faces every day and touch their heads to say hello. I absolutely believe these people when they say they saw them there.

On the subject of why they wanted to book into the tapas every night. If you read the statement of the receptionist, nowhere does it say the request was down to them having difficulty getting the children to the Millennium. What she says is;

"The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK".

At no time does this man mention anything about difficulty getting the children to the Millennium without a buggy. It is very significant that he never mentions this. It was only after the event on May 3rd, that they all tried to convince everyone that they always went there because the other one was too far away. No one is disputing the other one was further away. But before they even left they knew how big the complex was going to be, as Fiona said they all recieved a brochure on it. They wanted to go to the tapas because they were lazy and because it was a' la carte and they were all above themselves, expecting a 5* waiter service. They could not be bothered to take the children to dinner with them, like other guests did and after a few glasses of wine the women probably did not want to trek back in high their heels.

So I am sorry if the first post went over the top. I do not usually get angry, but I feel we all need to get behind the Portuguese people, not accuse them of incompetence.

Sorry for the rant. A few oddities - Page 3 725573
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top