The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Mm11

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Mm11

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Regist10

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Post by Tony Bennett 09.05.11 22:10

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Cowley10

Arthur Cowley's cottage, 800 feet up in the Flintshire Hills, on the edge of Halkyn Common on the slopes of Halkyn Mountain.

This cottage is claimed to be the registered office of ALPHAIG, which in turn has been deliberately misrepresented by the McCann Team as Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley's 'Alpha Invesigations Group'.

Look very closely at the picture and among the six vehicles you see here, is a blue van in the background. It bears the legend: 'RACING PIGEONS', and that is indeed how he is known in his group of nine houses called Pant-y-Gof, located in the hamlet of Halkyn, just a mile above the village of Pentre Halkyn.

They call him 'the man with the pigeon lofts'.

No-one in his village seriously thinks he has ever run or even participated an investigations business run from this 800-foot high remote cottage. He's too busy with his pigeons.

Appropriate that, perhaps, for a stool pigeon.

Remember that...

* ALPHAIG nowhere publicises any contact details, neither 'phone number, nor e-mail address, nor website address

* Alpha Investigations Group' does not exist

* One of Brian Kennedy's mates registered the domain name 'alphaig.co.uk' in January 2009, five months before Cowley's ALPHAIG was registered

* ALPHAIG was registered only AFTER the 7 May 2009 documentary in which Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley first came to public notice, and has no assets to speak of and no employees.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Re: Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Post by littlepixie 09.05.11 22:59

Yes that certainly looks like the headquarters of a "crack team of invesigators". In the middle of nowhere. I am surprised Cowley didnt say "Madeleine who?" when you met him. Mind you, Pigeon Racing is quite an expensive sport these days and as we all know "every little helps".

I wonder where the McCanns advertised for these "crack team of investigators"
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Job done!

Post by Tony Bennett 09.05.11 23:44

littlepixie wrote:Yes that certainly looks like the headquarters of a "crack team of invesigators". In the middle of nowhere. I am surprised Cowley didnt say "Madeleine who?" when you met him. Mind you, Pigeon Racing is quite an expensive sport these days and as we all know "every little helps".

I wonder where the McCanns advertised for these "crack team of investigators"
I have added a bit more about Arthur Cowley in the OP.

I think this is the sequence of events, and I view it from Brian Kennedy's perspective:

Oct 2008 - Well, the Halligen investigation has served its purpose and in fact bad news about it might come soon [it did via Mark Hollingsworth in August 2009]...so I'd better get someone else on board...will check out my police contacts in Cheshire

Nov 2008 - Got Dave Edgar on board, ex-Detective Inspector, best I could do

Jan 2009 - Better make this look much bigger than it is, I'll get my mate re register domain name alphaig.co.uk

Feb/Mar 2009 - Need someone to make up the numbers in the upcoming Channel 4 'Mockumentary', managed to get Arthur Cowley, again the best we could do

7 May 2009 - Mockumentary, C4 show Edgar and Cowley in a suite of offices, whiteboard, files, diagrams - millions of viewers hoodwinked into thinking this is a genuinely crack team of investigators

June 2009 - Cowley finally gets round to registering non-existent compamy called ALPHAIG - on the back of that we'll pretend that this is really 'Alpha Invesigtions Group' with Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley leading it, I'll get my mate Clarence Mitchell to brief the press along those lines and with a bit of luck they will swallow it whole and won't ask any awkward questions or do anything simple like visiting the registered office of ALPHAIG and seeing what really goes on there.

Job done!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Arthur Cowley confirms abandonment of the case

Post by sharonl 11.06.11 20:36

Apologies in advance for the translation

Arthur Cowley, one of the last private detective hired by Madeleine McCann's parents, confirmed it had already abandoned the investigation.

"Frankly, I have investigated since almost sixteen months, " said Cowley, stressing that never work, "for the McCanns or anyone else. "
Officially, the former police officer has ceased operations for medical reasons. Reconstructed as a private detective to the needs of the Madeleine McCann case, age and diabetes have been successful.
According to a close, the man made ​​several trips to the hospital and even if he does not talk much about his illness, his condition is alarming.

Described by former colleagues as an honest and upright, Cowley recently refused the offer of a British tabloid that offered him "hundreds of thousands" of euros in exchange for details of his work with McCann.

A story that, according to Cowley himself, leave him: "I have sworn secrecy to Kate, I intend to uphold my promise. "
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Re: Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG?

Post by littlepixie 11.06.11 20:46

Secrecy about what? Wonder what he had to sign? Nice to know the neighbours have come to their senses.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty A deliberate hoax

Post by Tony Bennett 11.06.11 23:01

The full story about Arthur Cowley's deception of the public into misleading them into thinking he was running a major private investigations company with Dave Edgar was exposed a few weeks ago in Article 26.1 on The Madeleine Foundation website, Article No. 26.1 - www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

The specific role of Brian Kennedy in orchestrating and helping him with this is also highlighted.

It was also just a few weeks ago that I was able to visit the alleged HQ of Cowley's company ALPHAIG, on the hilltop of Halkyn Mountain in Flintshire, Wales. It is of course no more than the home of Cowley, a local pigeon-fancier, with whom I was able to have a brief chat. The photo of his property (see OP) doesn't show the HQ of an investigations agency - and ALPHAIG has no internet presence or contact details.

The claimed Alpha Investigations Group, purporting to be a detective agency 'headed by Edgar and Cowley' as reported in the media, was, like a few other things in this case, a deliberate hoax.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 11.06.11 23:12

A story that, according to Cowley himself, leave him: "I have sworn secrecy to Kate, I intend to uphold my promise

I wonder how this will wash with SY.

"I have sworn secrecy to Kate" Why is there a need for secrecy Arthur? There's a little 3 year old girl who needs yours secrecy to be unlocked. Do it now.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 11.06.11 23:56

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

McCann Detective - Arthur Cowley`s bogus company

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Alphaig

The British press would have you believe that the McCann`s have hired a team of crack detectives, in fact the they have often, referred to them as "Alpha Group Investigations".

Alpha Investigations Group is a completely different company and have no connection with the McCanns or with their detectives. Alpha Group Investigations does not exist.

Shortly after it was publicly announced that the McCanns had employed a firm of private investigators, June 10 2009 to be precise, Arthur Cowley set up "Alphaig Limited" Company Registration no: 06929397 at companies house.

Alphaig Limited, is a one man band with Arthur Cowley as the sole shareholder.

The registered office is:

Treetops
Pant Y Gof
Halkyn
CH8 8DH

The registered office of Alphaig Limited is also the cottage pictured above

The first accounts of Alphaig Limited showed that it held fixed assets of only £630, a bank balance of £854 and made profits in its first year of £8

It should also be noted that Alphaig has no website or contact details and does not appear in any telephone directory, so anyone who is not a McCann could not get in touch if they wished to employ the services of this company. More worrying is the fact that anyone with information on Madeleine McCann could not easily contact the private investigators, even more so because the press has very cunningly and falsly named the firm as "Alpha Group Investigations" and not "Alphaig Limited".

In summary we have a very small company run from a private cottage in Halkyn, Flintshire with next to no assets and very little cash, in fact the company has no resources to speak of and makes no profit. It has no website or contact details, no clients apart from the McCanns and evidently no staff.

Clearly this company does not have the necessary resources or expertise to locate a missing person.

We may ask ourselves, why does Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns and the press refer to this almost dormant company as "Alpha Group Investigations"?

How can they justify portraying this firm publicly as a "team of crack detectives"?

The McCanns claim to pay thousands to their private detectives, but we have seen that there are no resources available in Alphaig Limited to search for Madeleine, so where is this money, where has it been spent?

Has Alphaig really received thousands of pounds to fund the search for Madeleine and made a profit of only £8 in a full year?

Kate McCann wants you to buy her new book of which she says the proceeds will go towards the search for Madeleine, she also states that the only people looking for Madeleine are their private detectives, according to them a great team of crack detectives but in reality it is Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley.

We can confirm that all McCann operations are run not from Halkyn, but from a house in Knutsford, owned by Brian Kennedy. In fact, one of Brian Kennedy’s right-hand men, Andrew Dickman, registered the domain name www.alphaig.co.uk on 12 January 2009

You may wish to consider these facts before buying Kate McCann`s 'Very Truthful' Book
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 12.06.11 10:45

I remember reading all of this on here weeks ago and being Shocked now I am bigshock for Cowley's sake I hope he is a stool pigeon if not then perhaps he should be affraid very affraid because it doesn't look good for him
prisoner

For Tony - bravo
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.11 11:09

zodiac wrote:I remember reading all of this on here weeks ago and being Shocked now I am bigshock for Cowley's sake I hope he is a stool pigeon if not then perhaps he should be affraid very affraid because it doesn't look good for him
prisoner

For Tony - bravo

Hi zodiac,

Just a month ago Tony posted that article, and suddenly this story appears - coincidence? thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.11 20:07

It would appear that Alphaig Limited is about to be struck off

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3449fbf6ae1cbf322fe8192593a5c338/wcprodorder?ft=1
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.08.11 20:17

The Mccanns haven't been announcing that with all their media statements have they? I wonder why?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.08.11 20:21

sharonl wrote:It would appear that Alphaig Limited is about to be struck off

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3449fbf6ae1cbf322fe8192593a5c338/wcprodorder?ft=1
I think the Madeleine Foundation should organise a funeral service.

With a cortege around Halkyn Mountain, then a procession on foot around Halkyn, carrying a coffin, with the following epitaph around the side:

"Here lie the remains of the Alpha Investigations Group, hailed by Clarence Mithcell as 'a group of crack cops headed by Dave Edgar', but in fact a sham company concocted by Brian Kennedy. R.I.P."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.08.11 20:32

It is in voluntary liquidation but surely it was inevitable though as the only director was Arthur Cowley and he has left.

I imagine Brian Kennedy is in the process of setting up another sham detective agency as we speak (allegedly). LOL
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.11 20:36

Tony Bennett wrote:

With a cortege around Halkyn Mountain, then a procession on foot around Halkyn, carrying a coffin, with the following epitaph around the side:

"Here lie the remains of the Alpha Investigations Group, hailed by Clarence Mithcell as 'a group of crack cops headed by Dave Edgar', but in fact a sham company concocted by Brian Kennedy. R.I.P."

In view of recent events regarding Carter Ruck may I suggest you amend your post accordingly Mr Bennett:

I would question whether the Madeleine Foundation should IMO potentially organise a possible funeral service.

With an alleged cortege around, say for instance, Halkyn Mountain, then a procession on foot, say, around Halkyn, possibly carrying a coffin for instance, with the following epitaph possibly around the side:

"Here allegedly lie the possible remains of the Alpha Investigations Group, allegedly hailed by Clarence Mithcell as (to quote) 'a group of crack cops headed by Dave Edgar' (unquote), but in fact quite possibly a sham company possibly concocted by Brian Kennedy. R.I.P."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.08.11 20:42

Gillyspot wrote:It is in voluntary liquidation but surely it was inevitable though as the only director was Arthur Cowley and he has left.

I imagine Brian Kennedy is in the process of setting up another sham detective agency as we speak (allegedly). LOL

Alpha I.G. is no more
So what on earth was it for?
'Twas another deceit -
In fact, very neat:
Kennedy's gift to the McCann media war.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.08.11 20:44

Does make a mockery of Clarrie the Spin here regarding his (non existent) private detectives and a (non existent) child in India (India exists - big grin )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Lll3Wz-wk
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Empty Reservations

Post by Tony Bennett 16.08.11 20:55

Admin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

In view of recent events regarding Carter Ruck may I suggest you amend your post accordingly Mr Bennett:

I would question whether the Madeleine Foundation should IMO potentially organise a possible funeral service.

With an alleged cortege around, say for instance, Halkyn Mountain, then a procession on foot, say, around Halkyn, possibly carrying a coffin for instance, with the following epitaph possibly around the side:

"Here allegedly lie the possible remains of the Alpha Investigations Group, allegedly hailed by Clarence Mithcell as (to quote) 'a group of crack cops headed by Dave Edgar' (unquote), but in fact quite possibly a sham company possibly concocted by Brian Kennedy. R.I.P."
Further amended in blue:

"Here allegedly lie the possible remains of the Alpha Investigations Group, allegedly hailed by Clarence Mithcell as (to quote) 'a group of crack cops headed by Dave Edgar' (unquote), but in fact quite possibly a sham company confused, rightly or wrongly, with the company ALPHAIG, which had Arthur Cowley as its sole director, and was possibly concocted created by with the assistance of one of Brian Kennedy's right-hand men. IMO. allegedly, possibly, maybe, who knows but Arthur Cowley, Dave Edgar, Brian Kennedy, Dr Gerald McCann, Dr Kate McCann, Uncle Tom Cobleigh etc*. R.I.P."

* I have reservations as to whether Uncle Tom Cobleigh was in on the conspiracy plot scheme creation of ALPHAIG.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.08.11 20:57

Your link has timed out (oops I just put it on twitter). Do you have a screensave of it?

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.08.11 21:04

Found a link on the London Gazette.

Not as easy to read but this should stay for a long time so can be linked if required.

"FIRST GAZETTE NOTICES *
COMPANIES ACT 2006
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, PURSUANT TO SECTION 1000(3) OF THE COMPANIES ACT 2006, THAT AT THE END OF THREE MONTHS FROM
THE DATE OF THE PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE, THE NAMES OF THE COMPANIES LISTED BELOW WILL, UNLESS CAUSE IS
SHOWN TO THE CONTRARY, BE STRUCK OFF THE REGISTER AND THE COMPANIES WILL BE DISSOLVED.
THESE COMPANIES ARE BEING REMOVED FROM THE REGISTER AT THEIR OWN REQUEST. "

ALPHAIG LIMITED 06929397 12/07/2011

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/823168/supplements/1462
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.11 21:33

Tony Bennett wrote:

You may have to re-think that one Tony. The Halkyn mountains is not the final resting place for this little one man band PI company. You may wish to consider a service at:

Westminister House

10 Westminister Road

Cheshire

Macclesfield

SK10 IBX

ALPHAIG Limited: 10 June 2010 to 9 May 2011 RIP

The Company did very little in it`s short life but it did serve a purpose in that it was set up to search for a missing child. Despite brilliant references from the spokes person working for the childs parents the company faced a very difficult task in trying to carry out an international investigation on fixed assets of £850 and a cashflow of £600.

Despite getting no-where with the search for Madeleine McCann, Alphaig Limited will always be remembered for keeping us entertained with stories about hellish lairs, Victoria Beckham lookalikes, trips to visit dying paedophiles in Germany and numerous abductors.

RIP
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.11 22:05

Sorry Tony

Halkyn Mountains it is, the Macclesfield address is that of Harts Accountants
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.11 22:11

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Alphai10
Gillyspot wrote:

Your link has timed out (oops I just put it on twitter). Do you have a screensave of it?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.08.11 22:13

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? Alphai10
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 16.08.11 22:16

Arthur Cowley's cottage - HQ of ALPHAIG? 725573 R.I.P. Alphaig - Never Forgotten xx
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top