The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by tigger 05.10.11 20:23

Nina wrote: snipped
No Tigger not a strikingly pretty child on this photograph but one where the child looks as though she is having fun. Her hair is blowing behind her with the speed she is going at, she looks care free where many photographs to me look like she has lots of cares.

I cannot imagine that is her bike, though it does look new, the wheels are very clean.

That bike is just too small for her imo her knees look as though they would catch on the handlebar. To me it looks as though she is having a speed about on Amelia's new bike.

I didn't mean that in a derogatory way, in many photographs she looks almost ill to me. She was a lovely little toddler, but not outstandingly beautiful, it annoys me that her parents have seen fit to put make up on her during her life time and photoshopped the great majority of the photographs of Maddie after her death. One little film is taken with a special lens, same as they used to do on photoshoots of models.
I've been rapped over the knuckles before for saying she wasn't 'beautiful' as if that would make her less important! My heart goes out to that unhappy little girl.

Yes Nina, it's one of the rare photographs where she is really, really enjoying herself. In so many she looks insecure or stressed.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Nina 05.10.11 20:39

tigger wrote:
Nina wrote: snipped
No Tigger not a strikingly pretty child on this photograph but one where the child looks as though she is having fun. Her hair is blowing behind her with the speed she is going at, she looks care free where many photographs to me look like she has lots of cares.

I cannot imagine that is her bike, though it does look new, the wheels are very clean.

That bike is just too small for her imo her knees look as though they would catch on the handlebar. To me it looks as though she is having a speed about on Amelia's new bike.

I didn't mean that in a derogatory way, in many photographs she looks almost ill to me. She was a lovely little toddler, but not outstandingly beautiful, it annoys me that her parents have seen fit to put make up on her during her life time and photoshopped the great majority of the photographs of Maddie after her death. One little film is taken with a special lens, same as they used to do on photoshoots of models.
I've been rapped over the knuckles before for saying she wasn't 'beautiful' as if that would make her less important! My heart goes out to that unhappy little girl.

Yes Nina, it's one of the rare photographs where she is really, really enjoying herself. In so many she looks insecure or stressed.

Tigger I know that you didn't. You say things as you genuinly see them and believe them to be imo. No pretending, just you being honest and open, there is nothing wrong with that and you do say it gently.

When people speak of "beautiful" when referring to a child it worries me. All children are beautiful and special and it is nothing to do with how pretty they are. DP speaking of Madeleine the way he does really worries me. A child it was good to be with, now what on earth does he mean by that? A man saying that about someone elses child. If my husband was to say something like that, in those words about the child of a friend I would honestly be concerned. Now if he was to say " she is a bundle of laughs but she wears me out wanting to be chased and spun around" I would agree and not worry.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.11 14:01

Another climbing frame image this time with the added delight of Gerry!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Judging by the clothes this could have been taken on the same day as the tennis court photo (no not THAT one with the "gorgeous" ragbag outfit!) which was posted somewhere recently.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.11 14:40

Marian wrote:Another climbing frame image this time with the added delight of Gerry!

Judging by the clothes this could have been taken on the same day as the tennis court photo (no not THAT one with the "gorgeous" ragbag outfit!) which was posted somewhere recently.

About the last photo u posted here I asked questions about that a few pages back in this tread.
The pic with Gerry in, look at the people in the background. Looks like everyone else is dressed in boots and jacket, but not Gerry and Madeleine...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 08.10.11 11:34

tigger wrote:
Marian wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikoraton: I presume that you mean that there's a line of some sort around Madeleine's left elbow and the arm below that point looks darker.

As for the cousin with the incredible growth spurt, that clearly is a McCann family trait! Do I understand correctly that John McCann and his family (including cousin Gregor) live in England or Scotland so who was it the McCanns were supposedly visiting in Donegal?

P.S. I have answered my own question about the McCanns' connections with Donegal.

[/quote]

If you look at the edge of Madeleine's red dress against the beige kitchen cupboards there is a white shadow/line running along the edge of her dress and under the woman's left arm who is holding Madeleine. There is also a white shadow running along Kate's black top under her left hand down to the plates on the table.

There's a brown line running under Madeleine's ear towards her chin, I can't tell whether it's some hair or whether Madeleine's head has been added on top of another child's, hence the brown line.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.11 11:52

And an odd black line 'shadow' along the hair line of the red head women.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.10.11 11:58

PeterMac wrote:And an odd black line 'shadow' along the hair line of the red head women.

Dark roots? big grin
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 08.10.11 12:21

pennylane wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And an odd black line 'shadow' along the hair line of the red head women.

Dark roots? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miaow!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.10.11 12:31

Newintown wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Dark roots? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miaow!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not at all, Newintown flag I'm just having a bad hair day! boohoo
pennylane

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty dark line along right arms as well.

Post by tigger 08.10.11 12:39

pennylane wrote:

Dark roots? big grin

That dark line continues along her right arm, interrupted by a bit of blonde hair near her shoulder. Kate also has a dark shadow around the top of her head.
Both these shadows are clearly impossible, they should fall on a wall or an object.
I'm back to the arms again, what with Maddie's lower arm looking strange, it's also not normal to have one hand fisted and another open. Try it.
This is probably done by an advanced adobe photoshop where it can 'cut' round complicated objects. The programme read the shadows as belonging to the object, so thanks, PeterMac, are there any photographs which haven't been doctored? The mix up with all the arms is still a give away, I retracted my opinion earlier, but now I think I was right to start off with. Kate's arm, if it goes back, is in an almost impossible position. Is she left handed? It's a meat knife to cut a cake with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.11 12:52

The strange line on the neck also appears on another photo of Madeleine plastered in make-up.

Are there any photos anywhere of Madeleine that are unquestionably genuine I wonder?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 08.10.11 13:09

is Kate wearing her cadaver slacks again?
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 08.10.11 16:40

Marian wrote:The strange line on the neck also appears on another photo of Madeleine plastered in make-up.

Are there any photos anywhere of Madeleine that are unquestionably genuine I wonder?

That is quite a weird/disturbing photo if it is Madeleine, although it's hard to say it it's really her. It's a photo of a say 2 - 3 year old made up to look like someone in their teens with red lipstick, a grown up scarf around her neck. Her jaw looks too wide and out of proportion wih the black shadow underneath.

There really is something very disturbing about that photo. Not one that parents of a 2 - 3 year old would normally take.

I can only conclude that Madeleine didn't live with her parents and lived elsewhere, thereby K & G had to photoshop hte photos as they had very few of her. Also it would account for the question which K refused to answer about her giving Madeleine to a relative to bring up. The PJ must have got that idea from somewhere, they wouldn't have just made it up out of thin air. They must have been tipped off by social services/a relative/neighbour to even know that sort of information.
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty Yes, the jawline doesn't work.

Post by tigger 08.10.11 17:34

Marian wrote:The strange line on the neck also appears on another photo of Madeleine plastered in make-up.

Whatever your age, the top of the mandibula - the lower jawbone, will finish right under the ear. Here it goes on a bit, it's not because she is supposed to be blowing the candles out. Yes, the line on her neck again, I'm not sure if that isn't sometimes the case with thyroid problems, I'll do some googling. It's definitely the same ear as the tennis girl and the girl with the hair pinned up, both of which look much too old to be Maddie. This one's pretty tall too. At least 110cm. She's either too short or too tall, nothing in between.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.10.11 18:06

tigger wrote:
That dark line continues along her right arm, interrupted by a bit of blonde hair near her shoulder. Kate also has a dark shadow around the top of her head.
Both these shadows are clearly impossible, they should fall on a wall or an object. SNIP
If it were taken with a flash, would this produce the hard black "shadow line" right around the hair and arm that we see. I agree it doesn't look to be on the wall behind, which one might expect, but this may be an optical illusion.

Just as "Reality is an illusion, triggered by lack of alcohol"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.11 13:09

On reflection I'm going to plump for this photo being genuinely of Madeleine.

That in my opinion rules out many of the others which bear no resemblance to the child in this photo. Interestingly, the coloboma is there, perhaps it really did exist???

To cheer everyone (or maybe not) here's a timely reminder from Pamalam:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 09.10.11 13:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty I agree on that one.

Post by tigger 09.10.11 16:24

Marian wrote:On reflection I'm going to plump for this photo being genuinely of Madeleine.

That in my opinion rules out many of the others which bear no resemblance to the child in this photo. Interestingly, the coloboma is there, perhaps it really did exist???

To cheer everyone (or maybe not) here's a timely reminder from Pamalam:

Yes, I think that one is Madeleine, but isn't she rather pale and again, looking insecure?
On HappyChick's post, nr. 2 in the top and nr.3 in the bottom, are definitely not Maddie. nr 2's smile is quite different, not easy to change, nothing to do with the hair. nr3 bottom may well be Kate. There is another one which I think is Kate or another girl, where she has sunglasses on the top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 10.10.11 12:54

Just thought I would post this pic of a young Kate. I don't think Kate can be mistaken for Maddy.
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty young kate

Post by russiandoll 10.10.11 13:11

I agree and there is a photo of a young Kate in the book, nothing like Maddie but then unlike most folks I think she is the double of her dad!
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.11 13:57

Funny thing is young Kate already looks like older Kate, basically recognisable, while no two pictures of Madeleine are the same. It keeps looking like a different child.
I know there is a lot of speculation that they really are pictures of different children, but that seems so farfetched.
Is there no one with software and knowledge to once and for all check into that? (face recognition software or something like that. it must exist surely?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.10.11 14:13

happychick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just thought I would post this pic of a young Kate. I don't think Kate can be mistaken for Maddy.

I would be very interested to see a picture of Philomena McCann as a tot. My own feeling is that Madeleine looked far more like the McCann side of the family.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 17 Empty Yes, but we're looking for photographs of a toddler.

Post by tigger 10.10.11 15:54

pennylane wrote:
happychick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would be very interested to see a picture of Philomena McCann as a tot. My own feeling is that Madeleine looked far more like the McCann side of the family.

On that photo I expect she's around 9 yrs old? She may have looked quite different with a round face like a toddler. Otherwise many photographs are simply similar toddlers. The smiles are different, the air of confidence, that imo Maddy never had and so on. Still, I'd like to see a photograph of Kate at age 3/4?

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 10.10.11 16:00

tigger wrote:Still, I'd like to see a photograph of Kate at age 3/4?

IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.11 16:30

Here's a much clearer version of the young Kate photo.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top