The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Mm11

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Mm11

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Regist10

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Empty Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article

Post by sharonl 20.01.11 7:53

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3361380/Maddie-seen-with-suspect-in-Dubai.html
Dubai

By TOM WELLS and DAN SALES

Published: Today

COPS are probing claims missing Madeleine McCann has been seen - in Dubai.

A girl looking like Maddie was spotted with a man "identical" to an artist's impression of a suspect seen close to where she vanished in Portugal in May 2007.
Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Maddie_1233419a Missing ... Madeleine

An unnamed 35-year-old businessman told police he saw the girl with the man and two women outside a shopping mall in Dubai in November last year.
He said: "The guy looked very like the suspect because he had a scary face, a moustache, and was very skinny.
"The woman with him was also very thin. Behind them I saw a little girl, about seven or eight years old, with a black woman in a veil.
"The girl looked so similar to the younger Madeleine. She had light brown hair. But it was her nose and eyes that made me think it was the missing girl."
Interpol and private investigators hired by Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry are probing the sighting. Maddie was three when she vanished on a family holiday in Praia da Luz.
t.wells@the-sun.co.uk
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Empty Re: Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article

Post by PeterMac 20.01.11 8:23

Fund obviously getting low, and the book launch delayed, so a new sighting is needed. Good as gold the Sun provides the medium.
But yet again, months late. What is it about these people that they do not bother to go to the police immediately ?
[An unnamed businessman ? So he had negligent parents as well, who didn't bother to give him a name.]

And of course he has to be a stereotype, with a scary face, skinny, with a moustache.
Surprising though that the Sun left out the bit about looking "foreign" and mumbling in an unknown language, and walking with a limp, and being furtive, and smelling funny. Not good journalism to omit all those essential details.
And then we learn that the girl is actually not with them at all, she is with a black woman in a veil.

Interpol probing the sighting ? Private detectives on their way to Dubai ?
Oh come on. You can do better than that!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16583

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article Empty Re: Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article

Post by sharonl 20.01.11 8:36

Just a few reminders of what went on in the Sun previously

Madeleine Foundation rebuttal to Hewlett article

http://t.co/eM3Qe2W

A supporters respone to Antonella over her blunder about the shutters

http://t.co/gDyKbHl
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.01.11 8:36

It must be Thursday then.

All the sightings have been reported on a Thursday.

'Thursdays Child has far to go'

Dubai now... winkwink

Poor Maddie - her parents continue to make a mockery out of her.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 9:33

Unfortunately I fear we will now start seeing a number of sightings being reported in the leadup to the release of the book. Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article 173510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.01.11 11:35

Can't see this latest 'sighting' getting much media coverage what with the latest developments in the Jo case.

The new 'sighting' reminds us why we must never give up on this and, just because they go a bit quiet for a while, doesn't mean they have stopped their charade. Theyl be planning all kinds of stunts leading up to the release of the book and wouldn't be at all surprised if they resurrect the film idea again roll
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.01.11 11:46

It also depends in what part of the world the 'private detectives' fancy a few days away.
Somewhere warm, and fairly safe, perhaps. Dubai, Seychelles, Maldives, Australia (sorry already been there). On those grounds we can rule out South Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq. and I think she is very unlikely to be spotted in Wigan, Goole or Lossiemouth. At least not till the weather improves.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 20.01.11 12:00

People for the most part yawn when they hear of the ridiculous sightings and new leads from TM. A spate of such stories just prior to the book release would be most unwise as it will merely add to the feeling that we've heard it all before!Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article 153420
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.01.11 12:28

PeterMac wrote:It also depends in what part of the world the 'private detectives' fancy a few days away.
Somewhere warm, and fairly safe, perhaps. Dubai, Seychelles, Maldives, Australia (sorry already been there). On those grounds we can rule out South Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq. and I think she is very unlikely to be spotted in Wigan, Goole or Lossiemouth. At least not till the weather improves.

rotfl
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 17:45

I can see PeterMac knows the Police/detectives so well Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article 742129
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 20.01.11 18:22

Always makes me giggle when McCann story tellers embellish 'Maddie sightings' with descriptive words such as "scary"...no doubt to impress upon us this person was bad and has done a bad deed, and to lend weight to their story. Sadly it has the opposite affect - as we all know It tends only to be in tales for children that the baddie is visually scary, in real life baddies tend to look like you or I.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 18:31

Speak for yourself! Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article 145161
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 20.01.11 19:01

big grin are you saying you're not as non-threatening looking as my avatar depicts Cherry... big grin

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.11 19:04

I can only say I am as sweet as my cherries! Maddie seen with suspect in Dubia - A Sun article 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.01.11 19:17

kangdang wrote:Always makes me giggle when McCann story tellers embellish 'Maddie sightings' with descriptive words such as "scary"...no doubt to impress upon us this person was bad and has done a bad deed, and to lend weight to their story. Sadly it has the opposite affect - as we all know It tends only to be in tales for children that the baddie is visually scary...

This was part of the whole "Disney" parallel universe created by TM right from the start. As you point out criminals are boringly normal, pederasts look like priests, and pillars so of the community commit fraud. The vast and overwhelming majority of children who are abused and/or killed suffer at the hands of their immediate family.

The stupidity of bringing in the stereotyped comic book 'baddie'. who has to walk with a stoop, mutter, smell, be in some way 'Foreign', and always, but always have long lanky greasy unkempt hair is a sure way of moving towards knowing that it was an invention.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top