The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Mm11

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Mm11

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Regist10

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes

Post by DCB1 16.12.09 16:10

It looks too light for 18.32 in December - but maybe it was edited.
DCB1

Activity : 365

Back to top Go down

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes

Post by Bea_Reasonable 16.12.09 16:12

Is it the one with all the greenery?

In December? February?
Bea_Reasonable

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 16.12.09 16:14

It is in the public section of MM.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 16.12.09 16:28

Good hedge there.

Blimey a twilight drive by (photo) shooting was it?

Creepy.
Bea_Reasonable

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 16.12.09 16:31

It's twilight now (16.32) in the UK - in 2 hours time (18.32) it will be dark!
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 16:32

It's pitch now but I'm perhaps a bit more northerly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 16:36

So

we now have Mr Bennett PHYSICALLY placed at;

the canteen of the hospital where Madeleine's dad works

the Select Committee

outside of her parents house taking photos of it

anyone else noticing a very OBVIOUS stalking pattern going on?

thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 16:39

Did ms Butler learn from the master?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by flytrap 16.12.09 16:42

Raffle wrote:So

we now have Mr Bennett PHYSICALLY placed at;

the canteen of the hospital where Madeleine's dad works

the Select Committee

outside of her parents house taking photos of it

anyone else noticing a very OBVIOUS stalking pattern going on?

thinking

Yes, especially when you consider Tonys post about why he was sitting behind Gerry McCann at the select committee. wow
flytrap

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 16.12.09 16:52

photon has said: "ETA - there is a mismatch in the EXIF data (December) and the name given to the series if images Bennet sent (October)"

The light in Oct seems more accurate to the picture.
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 16:56

DCB1 wrote:photon has said: "ETA - there is a mismatch in the EXIF data (December) and the name given to the series if images Bennet sent (October)"

The light in Oct seems more accurate to the picture.
kind of her to post that picture where 2 little kids live with their parents AGAIN isn't it. Stupid woman Hissyfit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 17:00

has she posted it on the open forum????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DCB1 16.12.09 17:02

yes
DCB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 17:02

tyra wrote:has she posted it on the open forum????

of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 17:03

they learn nothing, no great realisation of wrongdoing they just switch targets and continue on their little hateful ways without thinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.12.09 2:08

Finally wrote:Hi

I honestly do not know who is the bad guys and girls and who isn't because I wasn't around or a part of this 3A stuff that appears to have happened. I hope that allows me to just read a post with an open mind rather than being biassed before I read the content due to the name of the poster.

Having said that and with no knowledge of whether Photon is a mischief maker or not, I do think that her request for the email to stay private should have been respected, Mr Bennett. When I read your post it felt a little like "right she has pissed me off and is of no use to me anymore so bugger her - it is payback time".

I am guessing that you felt a little hurt by her actions but in fairness, as I read it, her explanation of using a different name to come here and the reason she gave for repeating those questions was not unreasonable. She appears to have wanted a fresh start on this forum without all the nonsense that surrounded her on MM or 3A. That is not unreasonable and if she was a serial mischiefmaker by nature as some proclaim she would not have been able to help herself and Scrimas would soon have been raising eyebrows here allowing people to make their own judgement of her based upon her actions.

I just wonder if, in the future, somebody thinks they may have a piece of advice that could help you whether they would be so keen to send it to you in an email. After all, one step out of place and that email might well find its way onto a public forum for all and sundry to read regardless of whether the sender wishes it be shared with others or not.

Sorry to be a bore about this but I just wonder how Photon and Murat-fan must have been feeling with all those accusations about them having been made and yet no absoloute prooof to back them up.

I shall bugger off and stop nagging now kissykissy

Take care

Absolutely agreed. TB has undermined his own credibility with that sort of behavior. No matter photon way of error, TB's excuse is lame and does not justify the action, all he did by his excuse serves only to expose a flaw in his character imo.

There are other ways to handle the situation if he was dissatisfied with the situation. Pointing it out for example is good enough without going the length he did.

In a way what he deliberately did was to sow further mistrust and in this climate of suspicions, posters/observers are led in circles by people playing silly games, so how does that help Justice for Madeleine.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci 17.12.09 8:00

In the OP, Tony, you made the following observation:

It was a series of four questions, first posted by noted McCann-believer sans-souci. These four questions were based on the wholly false premise that members of the Madeleine Foundation might be personally liable for the actions of, say, myself. That is complete and utter legal nonsense, and as I’m frequently asked time-wasting questions just for sport by the McCann-believer side, I ignored the question on this occasion.

You are pretty good at ignoring tricky questions. Well, now is your opportunity to refute, with reasoned argument, the points I raised, and in doing so reassure your members and former members.
sans_souci

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.12.09 8:44

sans_souci wrote:In the OP, Tony, you made the following observation:

It was a series of four questions, first posted by noted McCann-believer sans-souci. These four questions were based on the wholly false premise that members of the Madeleine Foundation might be personally liable for the actions of, say, myself. That is complete and utter legal nonsense, and as I’m frequently asked time-wasting questions just for sport by the McCann-believer side, I ignored the question on this occasion.

You are pretty good at ignoring tricky questions. Well, now is your opportunity to refute, with reasoned argument, the points I raised, and in doing so reassure your members and former members.
Our members have already been reassured thank you.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 9:48

TB, you stated that Sans-Souci's observation was "complete and utter legal nonsense." Sans-Souci has invited your refutation, which is what many of us would like to see you do. That your members have been "reassured" is neither here nor there in this context. It is your legal argument that we would like to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci 17.12.09 12:22

I think perhaps "uncomfortable legal truth" may be a little nearer to the mark. And I am delighted to hear that Bennett has been able to reassure his members. Perhaps by reassuring them that everything is fine, don't worry your pretty little heads about it. big grin
sans_souci

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.09 13:49

sans_souci wrote:I think perhaps "uncomfortable legal truth" may be a little nearer to the mark. And I am delighted to hear that Bennett has been able to reassure his members. Perhaps by reassuring them that everything is fine, don't worry your pretty little heads about it. big grin

Pretty little heads? You've got to be joking, have you not seen the pictures from that ill-fated leaflet drop? affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci 17.12.09 17:49

A figure of speech. And it was quite dark at the time. And there is such a thing as inner beauty.
sans_souci

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.12.09 18:02

sans_souci wrote:A figure of speech. And it was quite dark at the time. And there is such a thing as inner beauty.

Sans thats quite sweet and one of the most profound posts I'v read on here :)
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes - Page 3 Empty Carry on thirsting.

Post by Tony Bennett 17.12.09 22:22

Chinagirl wrote:TB, you stated that Sans-Souci's observation was "complete and utter legal nonsense." Sans-Souci has invited your refutation, which is what many of us would like to see you do. That your members have been "reassured" is neither here nor there in this context. It is your legal argument that we would like to read.
Absolutely fascinating.

Madeleine Foundation subscribing members have been reassured about the limits of any potential personal legal liability for actions undertaken by the Foundation.

Yet the enemies of The Madeleine Foundation who are thirsting for its demise like hot dusty wanderers lost in the desert searching for an oasis are clamouring for a legal argument.

Carry on thirsting.

Or clamouring.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 17.12.09 22:36

The question is simple Tony - who did the 'reassuring' ?

And on what is it based?

Sans has posted his line of reasoning, we were all merely interested to see yours.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top