The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange Mm11

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange Mm11

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange Regist10

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange Empty Letter from PeterMac to Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, PC, MP: Operation Grange

Post by Jill Havern 08.06.23 10:16

Sent: 05 June 2023 08:42
To: jacob.reesmogg.mp@parliament.uk ; gbviews@gbnews.com 
Subject: For the Attention of the Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg PC MP

5 June 2023 

The Rt Hon, The Hon. Mr Jacob W. Rees-Mogg, PC, MP 

Sir, 
I am a retired Police Superintendent, with CID and other investigative experience.   

I have just watched with interest your interview with Mr Harvey Proctor which touched on the serious errors in Operation Midland identified by Judge Henriques in his report. 

A similar Operation, named Grange, has been in train for nearly ten years now, so far with no result at all despite the tens of millions of pubic money which have been thrown at it.   
It is of course the alleged investigation into the reported disappearance and ‘Alleged’ Abduction, of Madeleine Beth McCann in Portugal in May, or more likely in April, 2007. 

Without wishing to burden you with detail at this stage I am taking the liberty of enclosing a letter which I have sent to successive Home Secretaries, with copies to the then Heads of Crime Command at the Met and other interested parties in which I point out the disturbing parallels between the two operations.  

Although I received the standard acknowledgements, I have no confidence that any of the intended recipients ever had sight of the document as they may have been ‘filtered’ by their officials. 

I am available to give considerable background detail, as I have followed this case in detail from the second day. I am in regular contact with DCI Gonçalo Amaral of the PJ, the first Senior Investigating Officer, who still follows developments closely despite having been removed from the investigation when he began to get “too close to the McCanns”, following British high-level political interference. 

I remain Sir, Your obedient servant, 

Peter MacLeod 
BSc, LLB, MA 
Member of the Hon Soc Middle Temple, 
Retired Police Superintendent 
Nottingham 1972-2000 

Enc. Letter to Home Secretary, Suella Braverman
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t17451-letter-from-petermac-to-the-rt-hon-suella-braverman-operation-grange-reported-disappearance-of-madeleine-beth-mccann#469278

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41605

sharonl, Doug D, bevcoffee and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top