The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9 - Page 3 Mm11

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9 - Page 3 Mm11

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9 - Page 3 Regist10

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinner seating of the Tapas 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinner seating of the Tapas 9

Post by Vera Krista 28.04.22 12:15

Milo wrote:I welcome Tony's inclusion of the make-up photo. Of late, I have been thinking that it had slipped into the background. 

Although others have found my theory unsavoury but the images it conjures up are no worse than that of a body in a freezer (as in often discussed in this forum). 

I believe it was the last photo, and that it was taken after she died (as was often done in the Victorian era), and in line with the blue eye-shadow and lipstick.  To summarise what I wrote in my original message, I see her being propped up - like we did with our children as babies; hence the angle and the comments of others about the position of her ears (coming to the fore), with her eyes having what is referred to as pools of death, and the porcelain skin, which cannot be explained away as the peaches and cream of an English girl but perhaps the sort of make-up that undertakers use (not saying an undertaker did it); it certainly is not the tone and colour of a child who has been out in the sun of Portugal. Others have mentioned the tear-stained cheeks. Behind her is a blue object, which could be a plastic chair or a man's shirt, the man who is propping her up.

Last time I wrote about this, there were a few negative responses about undertakers (called morticians in those responses). Well, I won't go so far as to tell you all about my mother's ancestry - a convict from Cambridge, and on my father's side (both parents), German free settlers. My grandfather started a business as a funeral director. My father became a surgeon. With both of them I had (respectful) conversations about death. And before somebody yells at me, let me say that I do not consider myself to be an expert. Just curious.

I think you might be close, that’s not a far fetched idea, I have had the same discussion with couple of like minded people they all think she looks lifeless, sorry if my opinion makes some members upset.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.04.22 12:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What makes you think ( apart from Madeleine, in your opinion, looking dead)

The McCann's would take a photo of their dead child and then publish it for all the world to see?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5679

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 28.04.22 13:46

crusader wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What makes you think ( apart from Madeleine, in your opinion, looking dead)

The McCann's would take a photo of their dead child and then publish it for all the world to see?
her skin is very pale, her eyes are icy cold half open looks like these poor kids, there are several bruising on her body & her face.

Her head looks like someone is holding or there’s a support behind 

McCann’s know they are safe & sound, they will not face justice there’s a whole worshipping cult behind them, so yes I believe they they did, sometimes things are in front of your but you refuse to see it. 

lollipop sucking vid & lolita photo on the carpet was also released, maybe they don’t see anything wrong with it 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 28.04.22 13:52

I wouldn't know the difference; I have seen Victorian death images, and some are obvious, especially if the deceased was old. But I don't think the McCann's would risk, for example, a mortician of 50 years experience, being able to declare that the make-up photo is that of a dead child.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 28.04.22 13:57

Off topic ,I know, so this will be my last post on the photo on this thread.

I continue to believe it's just a photo of Madeleine after  playing with Kate's makeup with her mother.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5679

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.22 14:26

Yes it is very much 'off topic' angry .

Can we please get back to the subject of the thread - and stay there!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top