The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Mm11

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Mm11

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Regist10

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 07.12.21 23:42

Saints preserve us, they're coming out of the woodwork now..

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann

The TV presenter, who has interviewed Kate and Gerry McCann several times, said she keeps the missing girl's parents in her thoughts.

BySiobhan MacdonaldTrainee Showbiz Reporter
Solent News

11:38, 7 DEC 2021Updated15:08, 7 DEC 2021

Lorraine Kelly has admitted she is still haunted by the tragic story of Madeleine McCann.

The TV presenter, who has interviewed Kate and Gerry McCann several times, said she keeps the missing girl's parents in her thoughts and the 'cruel' situation they are in.

Scottish Kelly, 62, said she finds the 'not knowing' hardest part.

Madeleine vanished from her holiday villa in Portugal in May 2007 aged three, prompting one of the UK's most famous missing child cases.

Her whereabouts has never been discovered and her abductor has never been brought to justice.

Speaking on the Sweat, Snot and Tears podcast, Kelly said she is still struck by the tragic case.

She said: "One of the stories that has really stayed with me is the story of Madeleine McCann.

"She was tiny and I interviewed [Kate and Gerry] quite soon after Madeleine went missing and I've interviewed them over the years.

"It's that thing of not knowing - if only they knew.

"There's the worst possible scenario, but even if you knew that, then you could mourn and never forget, and obviously it would always be with you and you would never get over it.

"But it's just this thing that, they don't know.

"It's so cruel, so cruel, it really is."

She also said of Kate and Gerry: "I think of them often.

"I just remember interviewing [them] and it was so sad, they were utterly distraught, I've never seen people in that sort of state.

"It was just awful, absolutely awful."

She added: "I think things like that stay with you a lot."

Police have identified German convicted rapist Christian Brueckner as the prime suspect in the case.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/lorraine-kelly-admits-still-haunted-25635871

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Verdi 07.12.21 23:48

Lorraine Kelly admits interview with Madeleine McCann's parents 'really stayed with me'

LORRAINE KELLY has spoken out on Madeleine McCann's disappearance and the lasting impact the case still has on her.
By Melanie Kaidan

15:07, Tue, Dec 7, 2021 | UPDATED: 15:09, Tue, Dec 7, 2021

Lorraine Kelly, 62, has admitted that Madeleine McCann’s tragic case has affected her all these years. The TV presenter interviewed Madeleine’s “distraught” parents “quite soon” after their child went missing in May 2007.

Madeleine disappeared from the villa her family were staying in during a holiday in Portugal and her whereabouts are still unknown.

Lorraine opened up on her feelings around the case during an interview on the Sweat, Snot and Tears podcast.

The ITV star said: "One of the stories that has really stayed with me is the story of Madeleine McCann.

"She was tiny and I interviewed [Kate and Gerry] quite soon after Madeleine went missing and I've interviewed them over the years.

"It's that thing of not knowing - if only they knew.”

Lorraine went on to stress how the uncertainty of not knowing where Madeleine is after so many years is “so cruel”.

She explained: “There's the worst possible scenario, but even if you knew that, then you could mourn and never forget, and obviously it would always be with you and you would never get over it.

"But it's just this thing that they don't know.

"It's so cruel, so cruel, it really is."

Recounting her conversation with Madeleine’s parents, Lorraine confessed she still thinks of them “often”.

Lorraine said: “I think of them often.

"I just remember interviewing [them] and it was so sad, they were utterly distraught, I've never seen people in that sort of state.

"It was just awful, absolutely awful."

She went on: "I think things like that stay with you a lot."

Lorraine recently shared a rare glimpse into her own family life in an Instagram post featuring her husband, Steve Smith.

The presenter posted a snap of the pair surrounded by a snowy landscape as they smiled.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1532638/Lorraine-Kelly-Madeleine-McCann-case-parents-Kate-gerry-McCann-interview-itv-news-latest

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly admits she is still 'haunted' by disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 08.12.21 7:22

It's a pity that Kelly can't think about Madeleine often, isn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 08.12.21 9:28

I'd happily volunteer to come back to haunt Lorraine and the rest of the sycophantic reporters . 

So sitting grinning on her sofa is her idea of " distraught parents " ? Ok ? 

Sweat Snot and Tears podcast , I think that sums it up nicely    stfu

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 08.12.21 11:58

yeah yeah does she thinks everyone is stupid to believe to her lies.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.12.21 20:30

Dippy Lorraine is certainly not the brightest button in the box but if it's the not knowing that's bothering her maybe she should read the PJ files, view Richard Hall's videos, read Petermac's book or join this this forum. To simply it for her may she just look at the dogs evidence.

Why do these people make such fools of themselves for the McCanns?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum