The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Mm11

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Mm11

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Regist10

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Empty Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished'

Post by Verdi 06.06.21 2:38

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished'

EXCLUSIVE: Clairvoyant Michael Schneider has given police the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body after the girl vanished from Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007

ByPatrick Hill
20:29, 5 JUN 2021UPDATED22:44, 5 JUN 2021

Police are set to investigate a clairvoyant’s claim that Madeleine McCann’s body is buried in a forest six miles from the Portuguese holiday resort where she went missing.

Michael Schneider, who has successfully located the remains of several missing people, has told officers that Madeleine “is unfortunately dead and buried in Portugal north-east of Lagos”.

He has given cops the exact co-ordinates of the spot where he believes they will find her body.

Tonight senior German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the Sunday People his officers have previously used clairvoyants and in some cases received specific information.

But Schneider’s claim will come as a fresh blow to Madeleine’s parents Kate, 52, and doctor Gerry, 53, of Rothley, Leics, who believe she is still alive.

Madeleine vanished from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3 in 2007, days before her fourth birthday.

Schneider, 50, a former TV reporter, said: “I do not give out such information lightly and without constantly questioning myself because I am very well aware of the responsibility of what I do.”

Last month he helped solve the case of a woman who went missing in Germany. She was found hanging from a tree 36 hours after Schneider gave police the correct location.

He also successfully pinpointed the bodies of ­murdered couple Peter Neumair, 63, and Laura Perselli, 68, who went missing from their home in Bolzano in Italy in January.

Peter’s sister Michaela said: “In the case of Maddie, in my view it is worth a try – the police should take a look at the coordinates Michael has given.”

Schneider contacted the BKA – Germany’s equivalent of the FBI – three weeks ago with his claim.

They emailed back saying: “Your ­information will be appropriately incorporated into our work.”

Schneider said: “I am happy that the BKA seem to be taking me seriously.

“Often you have a reputation as a freak or someone just trying to squeeze money out of someone, and this is quite hurtful. I never take money.”

Explaining his psychic technique, Schneider said: “I look at a photo of the missing person and ask myself upwards towards God whether this living being is alive or dead.

“After that I take an atlas or a road map and look at large areas superficially. Afterwards at Google Maps and Earth.

“Then I let my fingers and my eyes circle over these maps until they stop on a spot and mark it.”

German prosecutors have named paedophile Christian Brueckner, 44, who is currently serving a seven-year sentence for rape, as the prime suspect.

Mr Wolters refused to comment on Schneider but said: “Several psychics have responded to our call for help in the past year and offered assistance.

“In some cases, we also received ­concrete tips. We do not ignore them, but we are cautious.”

The Sunday People asked the McCanns’ Portuguese legal team to comment.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-buried-forest-just-24257689

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished'

Post by Verdi 06.06.21 2:39

#makesyerthonkdunni

Plenty of grizzle there ^^^ to chew on.

All sounds very familiar.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished'

Post by PeterMac 06.06.21 7:46

If you have two clairvoyants and ask them who is going to win a tennis match, one of them will be right. Then usually you don't mention the other one.

If you have only one clairvoyant / oracle / sage you are likely to get a Delphic answer
"If you make war on the Persians, a mighty empire will be destroyed"

If however, you have one self-styled clairvoyant, who has unaccountably never won the lottery, nor make a fortune on the horses, and who does not give a delphic prediction, you may safely ignore them.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

talby66, crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.06.21 8:08

I wonder if this clown, sorry medium, is at loggerheads with the other mediums who claim to know where Madeleine is.  Not so long back, Madeleine, or Melanie as she is now allegedly called, was at an acting school in Germany.  

Why is it that these people can claim to know where Madeleine is, but never tell us how she got there or who put her there?  

Can this fool tell us how Madeleine died, who is responsible etc?  I thought not.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

crusader and AnneBarnard like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.06.21 8:50

They seem to be intent on regurgitating the oldest crap.

Michael Schneider has previously been to Albufeira on the 8 Dec 13
and reports have not yet returned Madeleine to her family.

The same spot was mentioned back then. 

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' C4635210
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2521

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.06.21 12:09

Imagine the World Wide Scoop and the money they would get for it if a Newspaper sent one of their own investigative journalist to go there and actually FIND the body.

But not one has done .
I wonder why not
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

talby66 and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 15:44

Because Schneider indicated a ravine near the Albufeira coastline.

Several well-known German climbers abseiled in equipped with Helmet cameras, back in 2013, but found nothing.

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' 646d9710

Stets zu Diensten / At your service
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.06.21 15:48

What a load of cobblers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 17:12

Team McCann are obviously hard at work selecting stories from the distant past, then getting their PR Team to spin them into ‘new exclusives’. Hence the Press interest in a Forest now instead of the actual location as reported in 2013.

The story was apparently previously on Gerrys blogs, but he deleted them. He thinks no one in England has access to the German news.

Fortunately the German internet and Parmalan have not ‘forgotten’.

I will try to locate a copy of the SAT1 crime show ‘File 20:14’ where the Videos of the search were carried out in mid Dec 2013.

Not that there will be anything to see though!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 21:24

As promised 
https://www.einseher.de/tv_en.htm

Turn the Menu into English language.
Click on ‘Media’. 
SAT1 Akte 20:14 from 07.01.2014

Sorry it is only available in German.
https://vimeo.com/98952307
Silentscope
Silentscope

Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.06.21 21:47

What, if any, explanation did Schneider give when nothing was found?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5468

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 21:54

The climbers searched for five hours with no results.

Schneider maintains she is down there, and that she will be found one day.

All information was given to the PJ at the time (mid Dec 2013) through the correct Diplomatic channels.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 08.06.21 22:15

If he maintains Madeleine is down there, why is he now saying she is buried in a forest!!

Snipped from Verdi's post ^^^

Schneider contacted the BKA – Germany’s equivalent of the FBI – three weeks ago with his claim.

They emailed back saying: “Your ­information will be appropriately incorporated into our work.”

Schneider said: “I am happy that the BKA seem to be taking me seriously

He's got some front hasn't he.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5468

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 08.06.21 22:51

It is the British press that say she is in a forest - not him.

Did he really contact the BKA three weeks ago?

Or did someone make that up too?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.21 1:20

crusader wrote:If he maintains Madeleine is down there, why is he now saying she is buried in a forest!!

Snipped from Verdi's post ^^^

Schneider said: “I am happy that the BKA seem to be taking me seriously

He's got some front hasn't he.

It's all a load of crap .... move along the car.

What a crank.

CMOMM is not the place for sensationalism, we pride ourselves on fact and evidence and above all else integrity.

Leave the Bilge where it belongs.

There is a yet another bad influence invading the forum. It happens from time to time - don't give it fodder.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

AnneBarnard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.21 13:02

Oh my gawd - more of the same..

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' Scre1702

MADDIE cops are said to be investigating claims made by a clairvoyant who believes she is buried in woodland close to Praia de Luz.

Michael Schneider, who has successfully located the remains of several missing people, has given police the exact coordinates of where he thinks her body is in Portugal.

He believes Maddie is buried in a forest just six miles from the holiday resort she vanished from way back in May 2007.

He contacted the BKA – Germany’s equivalent of the FBI – three weeks ago with the details and they allegedly replied: "Your ­information will be appropriately incorporated into our work."

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Sunday People his officers have used clairvoyants - people who claim to have supernatural abilities - to aid other cases.

Madeleine disappeared during a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007, when she was three years old.

Read our Madeleine McCann live blog below for the latest updates...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15190572/madeleine-mccann-latest-found-body-portugal-clairvoyant-live-updates/

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.06.21 13:08

It's getting more ridiculous by the day, I don't know which viral virus is worse, this or the other one.

I wouldn't mind betting this latest crank is in league with he of the South African secret patented all weather all terrain industrial sludge gulper or he of the hairy hairbrush fame.  Or is that one and the same - I've lost count of the quack invasion.

rolleyes

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Jill Havern, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.06.21 13:54

Madeleine McCann 'buried in forest just six miles from where she vanished' D8e67a10

Maybe these guys can find her?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Jill Havern and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.06.21 16:15

Name me one case where it was solved by a psychic and acknowledged by the Police.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.06.21 16:34

From Herr Schneider’s website:

The case of Tanja Mayer from Singen

Tanja Mayer, a travel agent from Singen on Lake Constance, had disappeared from
her home without trace in November 2008. By leafleting campaigns and by all means
possible, her parents had unsuccessfully tried to find her.

A freelance TV reporter, a former colleague of mine, had interviewed the Mayer family for
ZDF and RTL TV stations. On his way back from Singen he decided to consult me.
Then the Mayer family called me and sent a foto of Tanja.

I had the inspiration that Tanja Mayer was dead and that her body was lying in Lake
Constance at a certain spot that I marked on a map of Lake Constance.
The same night I informed the Mayers about my inspiration.

They in turn asked the coastguard police to dive and look for their daughter, which they
did in December 2008, when Lake Constance was frozen. They did not find Tanja Mayer
then. But during a diving exercise in June 2009 divers of the coastguard police found
Tanja Mayers dead body 800 meters away from the spot that I had marked on the map.

The Mayer family is prepared to confirm this report and has consented that their telephone number is given to any person that would like to talk to them for honest, personal reasons.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.06.21 17:13

Update:

The Sun reported that Herr Schneider has helped to find the bodies of two missing people in Italy. Only the Wife has been found so far. The couple did not go missing, they were murdered and put into a suitcase, then thrown into a river. No reports of any Psychic help can be found.

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2021/03/08/man-30-confesses-to-killing-parents_d54b114d-c195-40b1-a1cc-c7e9d621d965.html
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.21 6:56

Silentscope wrote:From Herr Schneider’s website:

The case of Tanja Mayer from Singen

Tanja Mayer, a travel agent from Singen on Lake Constance, had disappeared from
her home without trace in November 2008. By leafleting campaigns and by all means
possible, her parents had unsuccessfully tried to find her.

A freelance TV reporter, a former colleague of mine, had interviewed the Mayer family for
ZDF and RTL TV stations. On his way back from Singen he decided to consult me.
Then the Mayer family called me and sent a foto of Tanja.

I had the inspiration that Tanja Mayer was dead and that her body was lying in Lake
Constance at a certain spot that I marked on a map of Lake Constance.
The same night I informed the Mayers about my inspiration.

They in turn asked the coastguard police to dive and look for their daughter, which they
did in December 2008, when Lake Constance was frozen. They did not find Tanja Mayer
then. But during a diving exercise in June 2009 divers of the coastguard police found
Tanja Mayers dead body 800 meters away from the spot that I had marked on the map.

The Mayer family is prepared to confirm this report and has consented that their telephone number is given to any person that would like to talk to them for honest, personal reasons.
From his website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.21 7:09

Using Google he could have (probably did) find this:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://www.tagblatt.ch/ostschweiz/33jaehrige-frau-verschwunden-ld.177856&prev=search&pto=aue

And then took an educated guess - still wrong by half a mile (damn those psychic senses).

Can't see the Police thanking him anywhere.

Can't see a list of this wrong predictions anywhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.06.21 8:09

@BlueBag

You will find these so - called Psychic Detectives are rarely accurate but are often used when Law Enforcement have little evidence.

They often help to reduce search areas, saving time and money.

The FBI sent two Psychics over to Portugal in the early days, but they ended up on a nearby Golf course. 

I think your hunch that it was an educated guess is probably correct.

I for one am not a believer.

I believe the Sun prints a load of crap.

You do not need to be Psychic to know that!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 13.06.21 13:48

Anger letter from chief investigator in the case of Rebecca Reusch to "seer" Schneider

Michael Schneider is no stranger. His name appears again and again in connection with major criminal cases, he also got involved in the missing person case Rebecca Reuschwithout being asked . In August 2019, he claimed to know where the girl was who disappeared six months earlier, on February 18, 2019. According to "Berliner Kurier", he even tried to get in touch with the parents, allegedly giving them information about the whereabouts of their daughter, which turned out to be false. At some point the head of the homicide squad felt compelled to put Schneider in his place with clear words. In an open letter he wrote:

"Dear Mr. Schneider, I have found that I am a seer too. I foresaw that you would not rest despite my request! Now once again - the Berlin police are not giving tips to seers, ghost contactors, card readers, pendulum swingers, coffee grounds readers , True dreamers, dowsers, remote viewers, astral perceptors, computer frequency readouts etc. ", it says in an email from Michael Hoffmann, which the" Berliner Kurier "published at the time. "You should be able to foresee that further attempts at contact are therefore not productive for you."

But "seer" Schneider was not impressed by the discharge. He was convinced of his unearthly abilities, which he offers "voluntarily" and free of charge, replied that he would "naturally accept their unwillingness", but in the end could not resist giving the officials the tip on their way give: "You will not find anything south of the A12 because Rebecca is clearly north of the A12."

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://www.rtl.de/cms/fall-madeleine-mccann-ominoeser-seher-behauptet-dort-liegt-maddie-begraben-4772782.html&prev=search&pto=aue
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum