The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Guest 19.06.20 14:55

Stffl wrote:

Sorry, totally forgot you’re only allowed to post things moderator Verdi agrees with on this forum. Sadly this toxic atmosphere made me leave this forum many years ago...
Not true.

Anyway...why did you come back and post?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 19.06.20 15:29

miffy8 wrote:I agree with you, what you're saying makes perfect sense and I'm sure it is a well used tactic but don't you think the McCanns aren't smart enough to have worked that one out already and that is why they are distancing themselves from it by denying they have received any letters?

The McCanns publicly distanced themselves from the Netflix mockumentary because ..

The parents have said they want no involvement in the show as they believe it could hinder the search

I don't know if you've ever watched the Netflix show but it's got McCann stamped all over it. Participants, with the exception of Snr Gonçalo Amaral (video footage from archives), are all very ardent McCann supporters and friends . Biaised to say the least.

This leads me to believe the McCanns were very much behind the Netflix production - just as they were behind the Crimewatch 2013 Madeleine McCann Special, televised by the BBC and in collaboration with Operation Grange of the Metropolitan Police.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.06.20 15:31

Stffl wrote:The fact there is disparity between what the police say and what the McCanns say is a good sign in my opinion. I have a slight, although very thin, piece of hope that they’re finally after the McCanns but want to leave them and the rest of the world in the dark for as long as possible by using this German as a decoy. Maybe they have evidence the McCanns actually used the campervan or farmhouse, and who says they are actually Brueckner’s? The police often spreads misinformation to make the suspects they are really after nervous, hoping they will start talking about it to others while being on surveillance. The police say they have evidence Madeleine is dead and the only real evidence I can think of is the dogs. Obviously if they are really after the McCanns they can’t say their hypothesis is based on the dogs because that would immediately put the spotlight on the McCanns. It would in my opinion explain the disparity between the McCanns and the Police, they’re pressured by the outside world to inform these poor parents but at the same time don’t want to tell them what evidence they have against them.

It certainly seems to be going that way but I wouldn't hold your breath. I was hoping that the UK coming out of the EU might have triggered this with a loss of support for our corrupt former PMs, you never know. But in reality, thats just wishful thinking isn't it? It is equallly possible that the fake news outlets have got hold of the Inga Gehricke story and the old Gerry and Russell at the farmhouse story, put it all together and come up with this crazy notion.

I hope and pray that you're right about this.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.20 15:37

cookiemuncher wrote:They don't need any letters from anyone to tell them.

No - but it's a good marketing ploy big grin !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.20 15:54

CaKeLoveR wrote:That was sarcasm, I would say.
I would say I doubt it but I’ve been wrong before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.20 16:03

Oh my gawd, it's weekend again.  Here we go..

'House of horrors' where Maddie suspect's friend sexually abused girl, 8, in attic

Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, ran a kiosk in a block of flats in Braunschweig, Germany, and befriended a teenager who later was jailed for luring and attacking a young girl

ByChris KitchingSenior News Reporter
Patrick Hill

12:13, 19 JUN 2020Updated15:02, 19 JUN 2020

Christian Brueckner's friend lured and sexually abused a young girl in the attic of a building where the two men once lived as neighbours, it is reported.

Convicted paedophile Brueckner, 43, is the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, who vanished during a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

He sold booze and snacks out of a kiosk at block of flats in Braunschweig, Germany, between 2012 and 2014, and was neighbours with a boy, then aged around 15 and living with his parents.

The neighbour, now 20 and named only as Robert M affraid , attacked an eight-year-old girl in the attic in February 2019 and is serving a two year sentence in a young offender institution after being convicted of sexual abuse, according to German media.

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 40 0_pay-10
A eight-year-old girl was sexually abused in the attic inside the apartment building (Image: BILD TV)

The girl was on her way home from school when she was lured into a back garden and then forced into the attic of the apartment building, a regional court in Braunschweig heard.

She managed to escape, go home and report the attack. Robert M was arrested a short time later and was jailed last December.

The German newspaper Bild described it as a case of "brutal" child abuse and said comparisons have now been drawn between Robert and Brueckner and questions raised about their friendship.

Robert lived one floor above Brueckner's kiosk and was often seen hanging out with the paedophile, it was reported.

A former neighbour, who wasn't named, told the newspaper: "The boy was often with Christian downstairs and would even write to him whenever he had no money.

"They liked each other."

The pair were seen together even after Brueckner gave up his kiosk in December 2014, neighbours claimed.

The public prosecutor's office, which is investigating Brueckner, declined to comment on whether there was a connection between him and Robert, German media reported.

It is claimed Brueckner would give toys and teddy bears to children as they passed his small store on their way to a primary school about 300 yards away.

Around that same time he allegedly fantasised in an online chat about abducting, torturing and sexually abusing a child.

Lenta Johlitz, 34, who worked for Brueckner in his shop, claimed to Bild: "Once he totally lost it when we sat together with friends and had a conversation about the Maddie case.

"He wanted us to stop talking about it. He shouted, 'The child is dead now and that’s it'."

Peter Erdmann, 64, who worked as a caretaker at the Grundschule Hohsteig primary school between 1999 and 2016, told the Sunday Mirror: "The kids would come to school holding ponies and teddy bears. They said Christian gave them to them and he always had a big bag of them in the storeroom.

“I asked him if he gave gifts to the kids and he told me he had a box full of such gifts in the kiosk.

“I regret it and not being more suspicious. It is gut-wrenching and I am disgusted by what I read about him.”

Mr Erdmann said he didn't think anything of it at the time and would visit the kiosk, where Brueckner was friendly and would give him free shots of Jagermeister.

There is no suggestion Brueckner abused any of the school’s pupils or the kids in the kiosk.

Neighbours have said Brueckner lived in his flat with his 17-year-old girlfriend and pet dogs, and would throw drug and booze-fuelled parties inside the building.

They claim he beat his girlfriend and once attacked her after she found child abuse images on his computer, and say they were scared of him because he was "very aggressive" and "threatening".

A neighbour named Norman claimed Brueckner left his flat in a filthy condition with "vomit and insects everywhere" when he gave up the kiosk and moved out.

The neighbour claimed Brueckner went back to the Algarve and left two dogs to die of thirst in his flat, and also alleged that Brueckner returned and threatened him with a knife while demanding he take a freezer and air-conditioning unit he had left behind.

In 2016, while police were investigating the disappearance of five-year-old Inga Gehricke, who has been called the "German Maddie", they found an online chat where Brueckner allegedly fantasised about abducting sexually abusing a child.

He allegedly told in 2013, when he was still running the kiosk, how he wanted to “catch something little and use it for days” and, regarding the risk of being caught, added: “Meh, if the evidence is destroyed...”

He allegedly added: “Then I’ll record maaaany videos/clips. I’ll document in detail how she’s being tortured.”

Police said there was no evidence linking Brueckner to Inga's disappearance, and he was not charged.

He was jailed over child abuse images found on computer memory sticks at a ramshackle former factory he owned 40 miles from the forest where Inga was last seen alive during a family picnic in May 2015.

Police raided the disused factory, where they seized a motorhome and excavated parts of the property.

A new Spiegel TV documentary claimed girls' swimming costumes, children's clothes and 8,000 child abuse images were found by police. Brueckner does not have any children.

The swimwear and clothes were found in the red and white Tiffin Allegro Bay motorhome Brueckner bought in Germany in 2010, three years after Maddie's disappearance.

Computer memory sticks contained more than 8,000 files, mostly pictures and videos of child abuse, the documentary claimed.

It alleged some of the victims in the images were infants and about 100 of the files were photos of Brueckner partly naked or wearing black stockings and committing a sex act.

The items were in a carrier bag buried beneath the body of Brueckner's dog.

Brueckner allegedly boasted a motorhome he owned and drove repeatedly between Germany and Portugal was ideal for hiding "drugs and children".

A former ambulance driver who met Brueckner and saw the RV alleged in the Spiegel TV documentary: "He told me, 'I can transport children, kids, in this space. Drugs and children, you can transport them in this van, it's a safe space in the van, nobody can find them. Nobody can catch you'."

After German prosecutors said they suspect Brueckner abducted and murdered Madeleine, police began taking another look at Inga's unsolved disappearance to find out if he was involved.

Inga's mum, Victoria, revealed this week she is clinging to hope that her daughter and Maddie are both still alive.

Inga vanished during a family picnic in a forest in northern German in May 2015, almost eight years to the day that Maddie disappeared in Portugal.

Ms Gehricke, from Schonebeck, told the Volksstimme newspaper that she was not aware of Brueckner's alleged involvement in the McCann case until it was reported by German media.

The development has given her fresh hope that Inga could finally be found and the case solved.

Ms Gehricke said: "Finally, there is a suspect in a very similar case who also appears in Inga's files. This needs to be investigated further.

"When the Maddie case is finally cleared up, I first hope that the child is alive. Perhaps a connection to the disappearance of Inga could then also be established."

She added: "We should all never give up hope that Maddie and Inga are still alive."

Ms Gehricke and her husband, Jens-Uwe, divorced after Inga disappeared.

Living under a constant "dark shadow", she said she is disappointed with the police handling of the investigation into her daughter's disappearance, and she hopes a witness will come forward and help detectives.

Inga was collecting wood for a fire when she disappeared in a forest in Wilhelmshof on May 2, 2015, during an outing with her parents and two other families.

Brueckner owned the former factory 40 miles away and was involved in a minor car accident close to the forest the day before Inga disappeared.

Meanwhile, it is claimed British police may have failed to pass on two letters sent by German prosecutors to Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation, told the Sun the first letter, sent at the end of May, said German authorities were treating Maddie's disappearance as murder.

He said the second letter was sent last week with an update on the investigation.

Both letters from German Federal Police were sent to the McCanns indirectly via Scotland Yard.

The Met Police has declined to comment on the report.

Earlier this week, Mr and Mrs McCann said in a statement they had not received any letter from German authorities.

German prosecutors suspect Madeleine is dead and have said they are investigating a 43-year-old child sex predator for murder, but admit they do not have enough evidence to charge anyone in the case.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, was on holiday with her parents and 18-month-old twin siblings, Sean and Amelie, when she disappeared on the night of May 3, 2007.

Mr and Mrs McCann had left their children sleeping alone in the flat at the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, while they had dinner with friends at a nearby tapas restaurant.

Brueckner was 30 at the time and had been living off and on in the Algarve area for about a decade. Police said he was travelling around in a VW camper van and living a "transient" lifestyle.

He has told his German lawyer that he wasn't involved in the McCann disappearance. The suspect, currently in jail in Kiel in northern Germany, has refused to speak to detectives.

He has racked up 17 convictions, including for sex offences against children, drug offences, theft and forgery.

Brueckner is serving a 15-month prison sentence for drug dealing and could be freed as early as July 17 if the European Court of Justice overturns his conviction for the rape of the 72-year-old American woman.

The woman was attacked in September 2005 in her flat in Praia da Luz, and Brueckner lived about half a mile from her home at the time.

Madeleine would disappear in the same resort about 18 months later.

Brueckner, who is alone in a prison cell amid fears he could be attacked by fellow prisoners, was finally apprehended in 2019 for the rape and jailed for seven years.

He is appealing his conviction, claiming German police broke law by extraditing him from Portugal on a drugs charge but then putting him on trial for rape.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/house-horrors-maddie-suspects-friend-22219039

Good grief, it's getting more bizarre as every hour passes.

Note to editers far and wide:  

Madeleine McCann was not abducted.  No abduction = No abductor
Gerald and Kate McCann are the prime suspects in the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/

Read, absorb and learn.  If you pay careful attention you will even find an errant German in many a guise.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.06.20 16:14

Whilst the great British 'package tour' public are lazing about on their summer loungers, absorbing the every word published by their favourite tabloid.

The German equivalents lazing about on their summer loungers similarly engrossed in their favourite tabloid - Bild (affectionately known as The Bilge) and Der Spiegel, if memory serves me well.

All you need for an intoxicating cocktail - a mix of British, German, Portuguese and Spanish tabloids.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.06.20 16:59

Scotland Yard and German federal investigators in row over Madeleine McCann as Met Police say they were only sent ONE letter and it did NOT mention proof of missing girl's death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440359/Scotland-Yard-deny-theyve-failed-hand-letters-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html

pursefight

drama 

pop2

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 41995

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.20 17:06

Jill Havern wrote:Scotland Yard and German federal investigators in row over Madeleine McCann as Met Police say they were only sent ONE letter and it did NOT mention proof of missing girl's death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440359/Scotland-Yard-deny-theyve-failed-hand-letters-Madeleine-McCanns-parents.html

pursefight

drama 

pop2
Goodness me, what an endless circus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.06.20 17:08

Alleged , claimed , he said , she said , anonymous said , German police " don't have enough evidence " ! What happened to " concrete evidence " ? The suspect isn't talking to detectives ! Of course he's not !

More rehashed bilge . 

Let's " link " the " latest suspect " to every missing child , every paedophile in any country stick a pin in a map ! 
Letters , no letters , no spokesperson , not paying lawyers , swimsuits , campervan , motorhome , mystery sample , etc etc , I've lost track now ! 

There is no evidence of abduction , there is no evidence this man is involved . It's time to " move on " leave the circus behind ( even a circus wouldn't have a naked man in swimming goggles !) 
I'll be resorting to read about " celebrities , who I've never heard of , in lockdown " soon 

bored yawn snooze alarm aaagh

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.06.20 17:27

The media are trying really hard at this manipulation, they're not very good at it though.

This "Robert M" big grin  Excellent choice of name to get people thinking, was allegedly a neighbour of Brueckners, who too was a paedophile.  But what has Roberts' offence, in Germany, in 2019 got to do with either Brueckner or Madeleine?  Was Bruckner around then?  When was he imprisoned?

Furthermore, Brueckner, despite being a horrid paedophile amongst other things, doesn't seem to got past fantasies and image downloading.  Has he ever been charged with an actual child abduction?  We see all these references to him being suspected but then there is no evidence to suggest that he was guilty.

And as for this quote:

Lenta Johlitz, 34, who worked for Brueckner in his shop, claimed to Bild: "Once he totally lost it when we sat together with friends and had a conversation about the Maddie case.

"He wanted us to stop talking about it. He shouted, 'The child is dead now and that’s it'."

Remember, back in the early days when this case was constantly all over the news, on the television, the radio,  magazines, the internet and just about everywhere you looked and there was no getting away from it? There were those who took a real interest in the case and others who were just fed up to the back teeth with hearing about it.  Some of us couldn't even mention it to a family member or friend without getting a reaction of "oh no, not that again, change the record, or shut up you're boring me now".  We've all heard something along those lines, haven't we?  

"The child id dead, now thats it" haven't we all heard something along these lines?  Doesn't make our friends suspects though, does it?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.06.20 17:55

These suspects/sightings/new witnesses etc are a bloody insult to the memory of a little girl. It's sickening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 19.06.20 18:02

sharonl wrote:The media are trying really hard at this manipulation, they're not very good at it though.

This "Robert M" big grin  Excellent choice of name to get people thinking, was allegedly a neighbour who too was a paedophile.  But what has Robert offence, in Germany in 2019 got to do with either Brueckner or Madeleine?  Was Bruckner around then?  When was he imprisoned?

Furthermore, Brueckner, despite being a horrid paedophile amongst other things, doesn't seem to got past fantasies and image downloading.  Has he ever been charged with an actual child abduction?  We see all these references to him being suspected but then there is no evidence to suggest that he was guilty.

And as for this quote:

Remember, back in the early days when this case was constantly all over the news, on the television, the radio,  magazines, the internet and just about everywhere you looked and there was no getting away from it? There were those who took a real interest in the case and others who just fed up to the back teeth with hearing about it.  Some of us couldn't even mention it to a family member or friend without getting a reaction of "oh no, not that again, change the record, or shut up you're boring me now".  We've all heard something along those lines, haven't we?  

"The child id dead, now thats it" haven't we all heard something along these lines?  Doesn't make our friends suspects though, does it?
Yes, you’re right.  Whenever I mention Madeleine’s name to my friend, she says ‘she’s dead, leave it alone’.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.06.20 19:01

Even Der Spiegel (The Mirror) which was once a decent magazine fell foul of Mendacious Journalists

APPENDIX 3
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/19/top-der-spiegel-journalist-resigns-over-fakeinterviews

The German news magazine Der Spiegel has been plunged into chaos after revealing that
one of its top reporters had falsified stories over several years.
The media world was stunned by the revelations that the award-winning journalist Claas
Relotius had, according to the weekly, “made up stories and invented protagonists” in at
least 14 out of 60 articles that appeared in its print and online editions, warning that other
outlets could also be affected.
Relotius, 33, resigned after admitting to the scam. He had written for the magazine for seven
years and won numerous awards for his investigative journalism, including CNN Journalist of
the Year in 2014.
Earlier this month, he won Germany’s Reporterpreis (Reporter of the Year) for his story
about a young Syrian boy, which the jurors praised for its “lightness, poetry and relevance”.
It has since emerged that all the sources for his reportage were at best hazy, and much of
what he wrote was made up.
The falsification came to light after a colleague who worked with him on a story along the
US-Mexican border raised suspicions about some of the details in Relotius’s reporting,
having harboured doubts about him for some time.

The colleague, Juan Moreno, eventually tracked down two alleged sources quoted
extensively by Relotius in the article, which was published in November. Both said they had
never met Relotius. Relotius had also lied about seeing a hand-painted sign that read
“Mexicans keep out”, a subsequent investigation found.
Other fraudulent stories included one about a Yemeni prisoner in Guantanamo Bay, and one
about the American football star Colin Kaepernick.
In a lengthy article, Spiegel, which sells about 725,000 print copies a week and has an online
readership of more than 6.5 million, said it was “shocked” by the discovery and apologised
to its readers and to anyone who may have been the subject of “fraudulent quotes, madeup
personal details or invented scenes at fictitious places”.

The Hamburg-based magazine, which was founded in 1947 and is renowned for its in-depth
investigative pieces, said Relotius had committed journalistic fraud “on a grand scale”. It
described the episode as “a low point in Spiegel’s 70-year history”. An in-house commission
has been set up to examine all of Relotius’ work for the weekly.
The reporter also wrote for a string of other well-known outlets, including the German
newspapers taz, Welt and the Frankfurter Allgemeine’s Sunday edition. Die Welt tweeted on
Wednesday: “He abused his talent”.
Relotius told Spiegel he regretted his actions and was deeply ashamed, the magazine said. “I
am sick and I need to get help,” he was quoted as saying.

Moreno, who has worked for the magazine since 2007, risked his own job when he
confronted other colleagues with his suspicions, [my bold] many of whom did not want to
believe him. “For three to four weeks Moreno went through hell because colleagues and
those senior to him did not want to believe his accusations at first,” Der Spiegel wrote in an
apology to its readers. For several weeks, the magazine said, Relotius was even considered
to be the victim of a cunning plot by Moreno.

“Relotius cleverly rebuffed all the attacks, all of Moreno’s well-researched pieces of
evidence … until there came a point when that didn’t work any more, until he finally
couldn’t sleep any more, hunted by the fear of being discovered,” the magazine wrote.
Relotius, it added, finally gave himself up last week after being confronted by a senior editor.
In his confession to his employer, he said: “It wasn’t because of the next big thing. It was
fear of failing. My pressure to not be able to fail got ever bigger the more successful I
became.”
The magazine, which is one of Germany’s most prominent news organisations, is now trying
to rescue its reputation amid fears a magazine already challenged by the problems in the
German newspaper industry will struggle to recover.
“All [his] colleagues are deeply shattered,” the magazine wrote. In particular, it said, in the
Society department, where he worked, “[his] colleagues are astounded and sad … the affair
feels like a death in the family.”
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 19.06.20 21:27

Boris Johnson

Mr Johnson said it was "very clear what the UK needs" from the agreement.

He added: "We can't have the involvement of the European Court of Justice in this country, we can't have a system whereby we continue to have to obey EU law even when we're out of the EU and we've got to get a great deal for our fish."

Is this what all this panic to find a patsy is about?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.06.20 21:44

Who is to say the mccanns are telling the truth about not receiving those letters saying Maddie is dead, or in fact any form of communication from LE saying Maddie is dead?

-------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/viewtopic.php?t=16889

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top