The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doctors notes Mm11

Doctors notes Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Doctors notes Mm11

Doctors notes Regist10

Doctors notes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctors notes Empty Doctors notes

Post by Jill Havern 13.11.10 21:35

Doctors notes Im
Cooperman, when announced to the world, was originally a man the McCanns and their private detectives wanted to eliminate from their enquiries. Cooperman they said was probably just an innocent tourist, perhaps one that had been misunderstood by those that encountered him. The News of the World stated Cooperman had committed no crime, even though in the next breath the News of the World insisted Cooperman fitted the description given by Jane Tanner of Madeleine's abductor. That was simply a small detail and wasn't about to stop those that would have a definitive perpetrator to fit the crime of the abduction of Madeleine.

Cooperman was announced in 2008 but he had been in the works for some time. To see where the conception of Cooperman took place one has to look back to May 2007 and to one of the first reports made to Leicestershire Police by a tourist who had stayed at the Ocean Club in the days prior to the McCann’s visit. Amanda Mills is the key witness in the Cooperman saga and if the early news reports are taken in some sort of rough chronological order Amanda Mills lays claim to be the first 'independent' witness to Cooperman, apart that is from Gail Cooper herself.

Amanda Mills was reported both on the 8th and the 9th of May telling police of the presence of a man in Luz near to Maddies apartment. Amanda claims she reported her sighting as soon as she read of the reports of the "abduction” in the papers. This is a little odd in itself as one of the most memorable media events of 2007 unfurled primarily through the medium of TV and not the written word. It was the wall to wall coverage of the BBC from Luz with Jane Hill and the other newscasters shipped out, that most sticks. GMTV's early morning reports catered for the immediacy of the audience's working day. Before the daily paper lands on the mat or is bought on the way to work there is always the 24hrs rolling news. It was this medium almost exclusively that was so ruthlessly exploited by the McCanns in those first hours and not the daily papers. The TV made it happen for the McCanns and it was next left to the dailies to then report that fact.

Doctors notes Zpfile001
Gerry McCann’s first phone call on the night of the 3rd of May was to Dr Alastair Clark, a doctor in political manipulation, a friend of Gerry's and a confidant of Gordon Brown. Gerry’s phone call to Clark worked was as precisely as a guided missile. This call was the one single phone call that gave the McCann story wings and with those wings it flew straight into the early morning news bulletins. These were very ones being watched in the living rooms of millions of cereal crunching Brits on the morning of May the 4th 2007. There is not much on the net about Clark, like a lot of men who have access in the highest of places there is a dearth of personal details, even professional attributes are scarce and well pruned. All that can easily be established is that Clark is a doctor and a lecturer in how to govern and manage in both ideas and people. These are skills any politician must covert. This inevitably makes Clark a popular man with those in power, whoever they are.

Clark is a leader in his chosen sphere and it is no surprise to see the distinguished Clark distinguishing himself in the field of politics and man management in various notable ways. The winning of prizes is one of those ways. Society confers 'worth' upon an individuals work in their field by this mechanism and Clark has won his share of prizes.One of the most coveted of prizes for political animals is one awarded annually by the Political Studies Association. The PSA is a trade body of people who like to think they are the power behind the British political throne. Given the idiotic tabloid nature of the British publics apparent simplistic appetite for spin, skew and stupidity in political life they are probably right to believe they are the masters of all our destinies.

Doctors notes Zpfile002

This is Clark's biog from the Queens University Belfast website. Here Dr Clark lists just one prize. The prize he values most was awarded to him in 2007 by the Political Studies Association. The prize is the Arthur McDougall Prize. It is a new prize, it has only been awarded for the past 7 or 8 years, but it is a very very prestigious and noteworthy prize. The Doctor shows off his prize as he should. This prize has pride of place.

Doctors notes Zpfile003
The PSA website for the awarding authority shows the Doctor did not receive their award in 2007.The site lists the winner in 2007 as Nicholas (Nick) Cheeseman of Jesus College Oxford as the winner in 2007. Doctor Clark won the award all right but not in 2007. Clark won the award in 2006 and not as shown on the Doctor's university biog in 2007. A simple mistake you might think and one Doctor Clark will probably correct, or might have already corrected even before you read this article.

Doctors notes Zpfile004
2007 was a momentous year for Doctor Clark, a year to remember. It is to be hoped Doctor Clark now makes a more honest effort to remember that 2006 was the year in which he excelled in his field, and 2007 was the year he did something quite else.

End of Part One
------
Author wishes to remain anonymous

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41573

Back to top Go down

Doctors notes Empty Re: Doctors notes

Post by The Slave 14.11.10 0:00

Blimey! ANOTHER Payne lookeylikey.
Are there a bunch of clones with 'special interests' out there?
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.10 12:40

The Slave wrote:Blimey! ANOTHER Payne lookeylikey.

Just what I thought on glancing at that photo.

Looking forward to the second part, cos I must confess I'm a bit lost on the first part Doctors notes 90835
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.10 12:53

I still remember very clearly, one of the first news bulletins to break said that "one of the members of the groups name is being witheld".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.10 13:11

I've just had a thought.

Mrs Fenn's niece or daughter, I cannot remember now, called Carole something, said that she saw someone coming out of the McCann's apartment acting very suspiciously going through the gate. During her interview it became apparent that the apartment she was actually referring to was the Oldfield's one next door, as their gate opens into the alley, where as the McCann's one does not. I will have to dig it all out again. But basically, LP tried to convince this Carol woman that she identified this man showing her a picture, when she described another man altogether. But this particular officer kept saying to her something like, 'this is the image you identified in your previous interview' and Carol was adamant and had to keep repeating herself, that it was not and that the photo she identified she gave to another officer, which I think went missing.

EDITED TO ADD

It was Carol Tranmer, Mrs Fenn's niece.

The guy she saw was blonde and the one being presented to her was dark wearing glasses and I first wondered if he looks like the man at the start of this thread, but he does not. This one has more hair. So not connected with the above.

This is the photofit http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/tasminman.gif

This is her statement http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm

search for the word sunglasses and read that bit in detail. As far as I know the photofit she did with the other person is NOT in the files.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 14.11.10 13:23

what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive thinking
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 14.11.10 14:19

Let it be hoped that whomever was using the laptop was working for the police, and not one of Team McCann's detectives. This was obviously not the original photofit picture as described by Tranmer, so where did the original one go to?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 0:07

Was there ever a part 2? this is really interesting

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 0:10

The Slave wrote:Blimey! ANOTHER Payne lookeylikey.

this is what I though too, another payne lookalike!! And we have a few Maddie lookalikes too. Murats daughter, one of the friends daughters....then we have twins too!

Clones of everyone just to create even more confusion! spit coffee

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 04.08.11 6:22

I think it particularly odd that Gerry should have access to this Dr. Clark. Why would parents of a missing child need this level of manipulation.

I remember reading the Tranmere statements and the strange incident with the missing photofit. I can't remember if it was ever retrieved - she actually had to give a description of the person she met with to create the photofit.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum