The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Mm11

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Regist10

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by sharonl 24.11.19 21:22

Sir Richard Branson's friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Barak Obama
John Podesta
Brian Podesta
The Clintons
Jeffrey epstein
The McCanns

Seems that whatever this is, they really are in all this together.

thinking   With Epstein having such a wide circle of friends, why are we only hearing about Prince Andrew?  Is he being targeted to divert attention from the rest?

We need to ask again, what was Gerry doing at the Whitehouse?

Was Clement Freud also a friend?

Where does Ernie Allen fit in?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein - Page 15 Empty Re: The Strange World of Jeffrey Epstein

Post by PeterMac 25.11.19 8:14

Is each one on the list able to blackmail each of the others ?
Is that what binds them ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.19 8:32

ronl wrote:Sir Richard Branson's friends

Barak Obama
John Podesta
Brian Podesta
The Clintons
Jeffrey epstein
The McCanns

Seems that whatever this is, they really are in all this together.

With Epstein having such a wide circle of friends, why are we only hearing about Prince Andrew?  Is he being targeted to divert attention from the rest?

We need to ask again, what was Gerry doing at the White House?

Where does Ernie Allen fit in?

Ernie Allen pictured right next to Richard Branson:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ernie Allen pictured right next to Professor Gerry McCann, as the two spent five days together in July 2007:

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 12:23

Ernie Allen pictured right next to Professor Gerry McCann, as the two spent five days together in July 2007

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 12:46

Sir Richard Branson's friends

The McCanns

Where on earth did that little gem spring forth? I'm sure Professor McCann would be delighted to be closely linked to an entrepreneurial billionaire such as Branson but realistically, it's very unlikely they are even known to each other, let alone categorized as friends.

The only evidence linking the name McCann and Branson:

1. Branson donated (if that's the right word) tickets for Gerry McCann and A.N. other, in this case Justine McGuinness, to fly by Virgin Atlantic to the USA. It's worth noting here, Richard Branson's mother was a co-founder of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children and is a board member. Mummy's boy Richard is a sponsor - naturally!

2. Branson pledged £100,000 towards the News of the World reward fund (chicken feed some might say). At the time, frequently confused by the UK media reporting that Branson 'donated' £100,000 to the Missing Madeleine Fund to help with their legal fees - sloppy journalism in the extreme. No reward was ever paid-out so Branson never parted with a single dime.

I strongly believe Clarence Mitchell to be the facilitator in chief for this extravagant publicity venture. In this particular instance, aided and abetted by Lady 'my husband stole my children' Catherine Meyer.

Think about it - Mitchell's got as many tentacles as murky Murdoch, only perhaps on a lesser scale as regards world dominance.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.11.19 13:55

3. Branson hosted a celebrity party at his Rooftop Kensington Gardens venue for the McCann's to boost the Madeleine Fund.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42049

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 14:21

Sorry , a slight crass omission ^^^ on my part.

The McCann charity fund-raising bash was indeed held at Branson's Kensington Roof Garden function rooms.  Whether he personally attended the function is doubtful, although according to Tracey Kandohla he apparently did, so I guess I should take it for granted..

Tycoon Sir Richard Branson and their businessman backer Brian Kennedy will join stars at Kensington Roof Gardens in west London on January 27

By James Murray and Tracey Kandohla

As it turned out, the event was very low key, with only a few xyz listers named and photographed - at the entrance!  Had it been a star studded resounding success, particularly featuring Richard Branson, it would have been splashed across the tabloid headlines for weeks.

It wasn't!  Funny that innit?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.11.19 14:41

Madeleine McCann: Celeb party in cash bid Daily Star

[color:e0f8=000000][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Jerry Lawton
18th January 2010

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are holding a star-studded party to boost their fund to find her.

Kate and Gerry, both 41, are charging £150-a-ticket to attend the dinner and auction as the 1,000-day anniversary of their daughter's disappearance draws near.

Invited guests include Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, 59, Harry Potter author JK Rowling, 44, and Radio Five's Nicky Campbell, 48, along with the McCanns' backer, Scottish double-glazing tycoon Brian Kennedy, 49.

The bash at The Roof Gardens in Kensington, west London, on January 27 will swell the dwindling coffers of the fund. Nearly £2million has been donated since Maddie, then three, vanished on May 3, 2007. The McCanns insist Maddie was abducted from their Portuguese holiday apartment.

But Kate and Gerry fear donations may dry up after they attended a Portuguese court last week to ban a book about the case.

Ex-detective Goncalo Amaral, 50, claims Maddie died in an accident and the McCanns covered it up. The case was adjourned until next month.

But Kate and Gerry fear the fallout from the wild allegations could stop people donating. The fund, now at less than £400,000, would be empty by spring without a fresh injection of cash.

Kate said: "The fund is not depleted but we are aware, given the uncertainty of our situation, that we need to plan ahead to continue the search." The party is expected to raise £100,000.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 15:06

And not one single photograph from within.

Something tells me this event turned out to be a non-event. I would be interested to know if Richard Branson actually offered the venue at no cost to the McCanns, or whether their wealthy benefactor financed the whole shebang.

Or did it even happen?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 15:12

Branson Falls Off The Roof

Sir Richard Branson closes The Roof Gardens in Kensington; customers take to social media to complain about lack of assistance over cancelled bookings

Sir Richard Branson can now add “job killer” and “wedding wrecker” to his resume. In closing the once popular venue The Roof Gardens, this tawdry fantasist not only put 80 people out of work but also destroyed the plans of those who’d made bookings for events there.

In the wake of the closure individuals who’d booked the venue took to Twitter to complain. One, Nick Levine, tweeted:

“Closing Kensington Roof Gardens has cancelled my summer 2018 wedding. Trying to contact you to but getting a wall of silence. Please assist and do not ignore if you care. Flights and hotels booked. Why did you take wedding bookings if u could not honour?”

Another, Tracey Andrews, added:

“Richard Branson is selling the Kensington Roof Gardens because it’s failing to make profit putting 80 staff out if work. He wants our NHS because clearly there is profit to be made. He’s the greedy farmer wanting more. Well guess what @richardbranson He died.”

Going further, Michelle Johnstone, concluded:

“The party’s over! Kensington Roof Gardens CLOSES after 37 years. I’ve even visited myself – it’s no big loss, an average bar miles from anywhere shit views & a couple of shrubs passed off as amazing – he can now put more effort into destroying the NHS.”

Branson – whose legacy will also include a disastrous train crash and the death of one of the pilots of his ludicrous spacecraft – is a man of straw. He is anything but the success many perceive him to be and is, in fact, nothing but a national disgrace.

ooops Awkward

Odious creature.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 15:17

From the same source..

A Wanted Woman

‘The Sun’ offers a ‘dead or alive’ style reward for alleged madam to Jeffrey Epstein and daughter of ‘Bouncing Bob’ Ghislaine Maxwell

Bounty hunters have a new target in their sights – Ghislaine Maxwell – with The Sun offering a reward of £10,000 to “FIND HER.”

laugh

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.19 16:33

Verdi wrote:And not one single photograph from within.

Something tells me this event turned out to be a non-event.  I would be interested to know if Richard Branson actually offered the venue at no cost to the McCanns, or whether their wealthy benefactor financed the whole shebang.

Or did it even happen?

Yes it did. 

I placed myself behind a bevy of photographers on that cold night of 27 January 2010 and took many photos of those entering Richard Branson's restaurant that night, and of the McCanns, and of Clarence Mitchell. 

Lord Steel and his wife were among the various celebrities I saw enter. 

I sent my photos to the CMOMM forum-owner who put some of them on here and others on one of her other blogs I think.

I actually stood behind a photographer called Ian West whom we had very good reason to believe was one of the most vicious pro-McCann trolls on the internet in the early days.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.11.19 17:44

Prince Andrew's interviewer cosying up to Epstein's 'little black book' mate Mandelson, while he keeps his head below the parapet.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 25.11.19 23:33

Jill Havern wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prince Andrew's interviewer cosying up to Epstein's 'little black book' mate Mandelson, while he keeps his head below the parapet.
proper scumbag
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.19 23:36

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:And not one single photograph from within.

Something tells me this event turned out to be a non-event.  I would be interested to know if Richard Branson actually offered the venue at no cost to the McCanns, or whether their wealthy benefactor financed the whole shebang.

Or did it even happen?

Yes it did. 

I placed myself behind a bevy of photographers on that cold night of 27 January 2010 and took many photos of those entering Richard Branson's restaurant that night, and of the McCanns, and of Clarence Mitchell. 

Lord Steel and his wife were among the various celebrities I saw enter. 

I sent my photos to the CMOMM forum-owner who put some of them on here and others on one of her other blogs I think.

I actually stood behind a photographer called Ian West whom we had very good reason to believe was one of the most vicious pro-McCann trolls on the internet in the early days.

Yes thank you Tony, I remember but again your photographs were outside, not inside.  I don't dispute there was a photo-call outside the venue because there is photographic evidence, it's what went on inside - if anything, that I question.

I also recall providing confirmation that Ian West was there in the official capacity of press photographer.  Unfortunately I can't locate the thread at present.  

That is one very good reason why it's so important to keep on topic - it's very difficult, if not impossible, to locate a specific post and/or subject.

ETA:  Found it .... here on this very thread.

Including photographs..

Lord Steel? Hardly a celebrity but nonetheless supportive of the McCann faction..

Again I say .... Clarence Mitchell would appear to be the key!

Disregard all the extraneous matter - return to May 2007! Clarence Mitchell, courtesy of HM's government is seconded to Luz to represent a couple of middle Englanders, with no claim to fame but a missing daughter.

Going way offtopic !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 26.11.19 8:23

sallypelt wrote:How many believe that Epstein will end up in jail? I don't, for one moment. This goes too far up the elite scale, and he's going to walk. I hope that I am wrong, and he'll get the justice he deserves, but I am not going to hold my breath!
interesting reading in retro
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.11.19 11:56

One sure certainty - Prince Andrew will not end up in jail.

Gone are the days of the Princes in the Tower,  Edward V, King of England and Richard of Shrewsbury, Duke of York.

Duke of York  Shocked ?  Now there's a metaphor .... prisoner .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.11.19 12:45

Verdi wrote:One sure certainty - Prince Andrew will not end up in jail.
Or even investigated by authorities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.11.19 9:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-against-launching-probe-Virginia-Roberts-trafficking-claims.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Revealed: The senior Met police officers who decided against launching full Scotland Yard probe into Virginia Roberts' claims she was trafficked for sex by Jeffrey Epstein

• EXCLUSIVE: Two senior Met officers ruled out probe into sex trafficking claims
  • They decided not to pursue claims by Virginia Roberts she was brought to Britain
  • Alleges she was brought to UK by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew
  • Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon and Met Police Commander for Specialist Crime Alex Murray ruled out an investigation 
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.19 10:28

Well blow me down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.11.19 12:06

Alleges she was brought to UK by Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with Prince Andrew

Thankfully, having never been part of this world of human trafficking for sexual exploitation, there are areas I just can't comprehend. Why ship one 17 year old across the pond from the US of A, to have sex with a fumbling old codger like Prince Andrew - no disrespect! In his position, as Prince of the realm, he could plant his grubby little trotters on any female that took his fancy.

I get the scene back at base. A billionaire housing any number of nubile females - and males, to satisfy the lust of his guests, just as Richard Branson did/does on his Necker (appropriately named) Island. A sort of secluded knocking shop where anything goes without censure and prying eyes.

Does Prince Andrew really need to risk everything by exposing himself (excuse the inference) holding hands with a rogue like Epstein and sharing the bounty on offer - wherever he may be? Why not pick-up a willing partner in a local bar, or take a clandestine visit to the nearest illicit brothel? Far less risky in my view, even if you think you are above the law .... which of course Prince Andrew is. But I just don't get the logistics of all this.

The same principle applied to the abduction of Madeleine McCann, most probably by a peadophile predator [sic]. Why would a predator go to the trouble of singling out one child from hundreds if not thousands of others. A child tucked-up in bed next to her little brother and sister - at around 22:00H? Wouldn't it be easier to wait close to a school gate, or lurk in park or anywhere else that attracts children on mass?

Was it that special something .... that charisma as described by Uncle Jon? I can't see that, nor can I see the special attraction of Virginia Roberts.

Still, maybe you have to be of that cultish persuasion to understand.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.19 13:16

Well... that would be a matter for the Police to investigate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.11.19 0:23

To whom it may concern..

Prince Andrew accuser gives first UK interview

6 hours ago

A US woman who says she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York aged 17 has given her first UK television interview - on Monday's BBC Panorama.

Virginia Giuffre, one of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, says both she and Prince Andrew "know what happened".

Irrespective of what Prince Andrew may or may not have done, I'm still not convinced.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.11.19 10:46

Prince Andrew: this has become a witch-hunt

I’m a republican, but I refuse to join this public shaming.

Kevin Rooney 25th November, 2019

I am a republican. An Irish republican from West Belfast, to be precise. I have never entered any of the interminable debates about the antics of the royals on the basis that I think the monarchy should be abolished. So it has been strange to find myself defending a royal all week, among friends, colleagues and family, amid the lynch-mob atmosphere prompted by the explosive Newsnight interview with Prince Andrew.

Let me be clear. I am not saying that Prince Andrew is innocent of having sex with an underage girl, as he has been accused. Or that he was telling the truth in that interview about his friendship with the now-deceased convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who it is alleged trafficked a 17-year-old girl to him for sex. Or that he is a decent human being. I don’t know enough about Andrew or the evidence against him to make any judgement on those issues. But there is a lot that should concern us about the response to that interview.

It became obvious soon after it aired last Saturday that what Andrew had hoped would draw a line under the ongoing speculation about his friendship Epstein had spectacularly backfired. Commentators on the Sunday political shows all agreed the interview was a terrible mistake. Monday’s front pages put aside political rivalries to sing from the same hymn sheet.

The initial response focused less on whether Andrew was telling the truth and more on the fact that he had not shown any empathy with Epstein’s victims or apologised to them. Columnists and pundits queued up to agree that his lack of empathy was unforgivable and should have serious consequences. This was where my discomfort first set in.

Prince Andrew clearly agreed to this interview to clear his name. After all, he stands accused not just of being friends with Epstein, but also of committing crimes himself. He has been accused of having sex with a minor, as well as groping other women. It’s hard to think of an allegation more damning for someone in public life than having sex with an underage girl and knowingly associating with a paedophile.

If, for argument’s sake, Andrew is innocent, then it is reasonable to assume that he and his family have been through hell in recent years as rumours and speculation have circulated. If we think for just one minute about how that would feel if it happened to us or someone we love, we would surely not wish it on our worst enemy. But empathy with Andrew is clearly not the order of the day.

People are free to dislike Andrew and the tone he took in that interview. But when was it decreed that people fighting to clear their name can only defend themselves if they first apologise to people harmed by someone else? Prince Andrew claims he was unaware of and did not take any part in Epstein’s activities. There are hundreds of leading politicians, businessmen and scientists who have spent time with Epstein. Do they all need to apologise to his victims or be removed from public life?

As the angry reaction has grown, the debate has started to feel genuinely chilling. The country, it seems, expects public figures to say a certain prescribed thing. If they do not, then they must be condemned and cast out of civilised society. It was only a matter of hours after the interview aired that the clamour grew for Andrew to be stripped of his royal duties and salary. Which is of course what happened.

They got their scalp. A man was driven out of his job and his royal life within 48 hours, not because he was found guilty of any wrongdoing, but because he did an interview in which he said the wrong thing. That, according to some people I’ve spoken to, proves that we live in a civilised society.

It is striking how many people have focused on the fact that Andrew has been badly advised – that he should have been told to express more sympathy with the victims. It is as if we no longer care if an apology is genuine or heartfelt. Emily Maitlis wrote a fascinating piece in The Times about the interview, saying she was struck by how open Andrew was: ‘There is no question he shies away from. No issue with which he refuses to engage.’ But in the aftermath it was if it would have been better had he just issued an anodyne statement.

There were other things that jarred about the response. As a lifelong republican I object to the extravagance of the royal family. Just imagine what we could do with the money we spend on the royals. But there was something unpleasant about the relish with which people greeted the downfall of this privileged rich man. Even my respected friend and spiked associate editor, Joanna Williams, wrote that this man is ‘so privileged he leads a life unrecognisable to the vast majority of British citizens’. Well, yes. That’s because he’s a member of the royal family. I would kick them all out tomorrow. But until we do, by definition, they are not going to live the lives of ordinary people.

The question of Andrew’s guilt or innocence seems to exercise people less than his failure to express regret. His apparent memory problems and clumsy defences, mercilessly mocked on Twitter, clearly convinced no one. But few seem to care if they were accurate or not. Only a court of law can rule on whether Andrew is innocent or guilty, but given the tsunami of media coverage you would have thought that one or two of the journalists assigned to this story might have been asked to investigate whether Andrew’s alibi was true.

The entire UK media, it seems, were sent to that Pizza Express in Woking – where Andrew claims he was accompanying his daughter to a birthday party on the day of one of his alleged crimes. Pointless photos of it were taken. But no one seemed able to track down anyone who was supposedly at that child’s birthday party, and might have remembered having a royal in attendance. This media story has become more about reporting communal outrage than verifying Andrew’s claims.

That Andrew has stepped back from royal life is of no concern to me. I wish all the royals would. But the reaction to this interview concerns me hugely – from the virtue-signalling to the primacy of the victim, from the casual demonisation of privileged white men to the glee at a national shaming. All those jumping on this bandwagon better hope that they and their loved ones never have to face this kind of ritual public shaming.

Kevin Rooney is co-author of The Blood-Stained Poppy.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.12.19 6:46

This was posted on the David Icke forum 20 hours ago by a poster called 'Enchanted LifePath', some of which is factual:

Let us take a very good analytical look at Prince Andrew’s recent interview with BBC Newsnight reporter Emily Maitlis where we will dissect his strange answers and highlight how many times he seems to his behind Ghislaine Maxwell to make matters much worse.

It can not go unmentioned how Ghislaine’s face is incredibly similar to one of the suspects released by Scotland Yard on an E-Fit of people they would like to speak to regarding the disappearance of Madeleine Mccann.

The image above shows (see article) an e-fit released by Scotland Yard of people they suspected may have played a part in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The John Podesta connection to the e-fit is well documented but another face on the police release been a huge point of interest in various Enchanted LifePath reports via videos and live streams via YouTube as well as articles here on this website.

JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S GIRLFRIEND GHISLAINE MAXWELL RESEMBLES AN E-FIT OF A MADELEINE MCCANN SUSPECT

Jeffrey Epstein’s reported ex-girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, has been subject to public allegations of being a sex trafficker of underage girls.

Ghislaine Maxwell began to catch the eye because of her uncanny resemblance to a woman who was pictured on the Madeleine McCann e-fit that features the John and Tony Podesta look-alikes.

This is worrying as we do see Ghislaine Maxwell is closely connected to Jeffrey Epstein and was said to be his pimp.

Maxwell stands just accused as Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew can not stop saying how he is friends with Ghislaine more so than Jeffrey.

We have Prince Andrew stating he is friends with Ghislaine maxwell who it appears is an identical match for a woman the set of e-fits released by Scotland Yard.

Less Than 50% Of Original Article

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top