The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Mm11

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Mm11

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Regist10

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Empty TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs

Post by Tony Bennett 04.07.19 20:26

Watch this very powerful and courageous 9-minute speech today outside the Old Bailey by former Leicestershire Constabulary Officer Dionne Miller.

[Mods, in case you think this is irrelevant to the Madeleine McCann case, PLEASE READ ON].

This video was uploaded this afternoon to YouTube by Mark Braithwaite.

LORD Mark Braithwaite, that is. 

Opening her speech, Dionne informs the crowd listening to her how Gordon Brown with her Home Secretary Jacqui Smith ordered ALL British police forces to REFRAIN from investigating Muslim grooming gangs. Watch the video to hear why they gave this order.

Then remember that it was the very same Jacqui Smith who in late 2007 and 2008 ACTIVELY SUPPRESSED information about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann which the Portuguese Police were frantically trying to find out.

Please listen to the whole of the video and WEEP at the state of British policing today.

And reflect also on how easy it would be to simply tell Leicestershire Police and Operation Grange to cover up the true facts about what REALLY happened to Madeleine McCann - and ORDER a remit which said: "only investigate the abduction theory'.

To repeat the refrain of the crowd: SHAME ON YOU, British Police.

This large crowd had gathered to support anti-grooming gangs campaigner Tommy Robinson, who was being prosecuted today for 'contempt of court' for filming outside the court when several grooming gang members were on trial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vtFubxB0hQ

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Empty Re: TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs

Post by sharonl 04.07.19 21:39

Then we have Theresa May turning up at the Police Federation telling them to reform and laying into them over corruption.  Later we see May shaking hands with the prime suspects McCann and setting up a £12m+ scam with the Met who were told to follow only the suspects claims of abduction.

And who was it who Gerry McCann spoke to just after Madeleine disappeared?  Gordon Brown.

Add to that,  Gerrys' trip to Washington and the Whitehouse, then the McCanns trip to Brussels, Amber Alert in the EU and the Meyers & Blairs association with PACT charity.

Let's not forget Paedophile MP & McCann friend, Sir Clement Freud was was in Praia Da Luz at the time (the Paedophile that The Sun forgot) and who was protected until his death.  Also, not investigated was the allegations against McCann friend and suspected paedophile Dr David Payne who is said to have bathed the children. 

One thing is for sure here, Rebekah Brooks was spot on when she said, "Were all in this together" but what exactly are they in together?  Clearly it is something much larger than just two child neglecting doctors that we are dealing with here.  And who is covering this up? The UK Government or the European Union?  Who is protected? McCanns? Or a "group" that they belong too?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Empty Re: TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs

Post by Verdi 04.07.19 21:56

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    Theresa%2Bmay

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Those heady halcyon days of yesteryear - when Theresa May maintained the youthful appearance of a .... err .... 50 something or other.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomslass 04.07.19 22:05

Here is Nazir Afzal confirming that memo sent to Police in a Radio 4 interview 19 October 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5GM3fkM_uk
Tomslass

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.07.19 1:03

Look beyond the smears..

Firstly I will stress that not all police officers are corrupt, can't say the same for parliamentarians but that's another issue altogether.

Secondly I ask little Miss Victim - where were your parents whilst all this was going on?  Were you not just a little to blame for your experience?  

If a rapist is let's say .... a Christian (yes good people it does happen), would the media report a Christian rapist or gang, or would they only report on the incident/s without mentioning religious conviction?

Like paedophilia, it's not confined to a specific secteur of society.  It's a global problem without boundaries.

I'm not condoning the atrocity, only trying to highlight the injustice of the way it's handled by the UK media who seem to delight in provoking racial/religious/cultural hatred.

It's propaganda gone viral.

We live in a blame culture - it's always someone else's fault.  Look no further than the case of missing Madeleine McCann.

If people are happy to live through another world war, East v. West and see the annihilation of millions more innocent victims, including their own kith and kin, then bring it on because that's exactly where this is heading.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 05.07.19 5:49

'Little Miss Victim', as you put it, was ELEVEN.

These Pakistani men were committing serious offences including rape and even murder - on a truly industrial scale.

Today 400 MORE Pakistani men are being investigated in Rotherham for the same offences - even AFTER there was a previous damning report into 1,400 such cases in Rotherham

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 05.07.19 8:31

Wow @Verdi - if there was ever a sentence on here that needed retracting this is the one:

'Secondly I ask little Miss Victim - where were your parents whilst all this was going on?  Were you not just a little to blame for your experience?'

As @TB has re-iterated, as if needed, she was eleven.

I can only assume that you haven't grasped the concept of grooming. It's an insiduous long-term process, which is targeted mainly on particularly vulnerable children. Often a true understanding of what has happened to them doesn't come until well in to adulthood. And, perpetrators don't just target their victims - unsuspecting parents/guardians are often groomed themselves.

Your comment above is really quite offensive, IMO.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

catherynelizabethperry1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by springer 05.07.19 10:19

I don't always agree with Verdi but I hold my peace.  In fact I read a lot but say little at all.  This time I have to speak up and say that Verdi, in my opinion, you have gone too far.
springer

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.07.19 11:19

Before slaughtering Verdi for what I too consider to be a totally unexceptable and insensitive post, take a look at the video again.

I try to stay away from videos posted on the forum concerning sexual abuse as I was a victim myself but not under these circumstances.

I literally forced myself to watch a documentary on the Rotherham crime. It was so painful to see.

Lots of people don't want to believe this grooming happens and it is easy to make a snap decision on the horror if it hasn't affected you.

Always keep an eye on the squirrel.

Verdi may have offended and 'outraged' a few people with this post (me included) but Verdi is NOT the person on which to focus.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.07.19 11:57

My point is being totally overlooked - read again, or ignore if you don't like it.

Life is never black and white (excuse the pun), the deeper you delve the more dirt is uncovered - proof of the pudding, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Remember the early days when people across the globe were sucked-in by the McCanns, so much so they sent them money!

I'm fully aware of life's atrocities, I don't live in a cocoon trying to shield myself.

Whilst the focus is kept on a specific criminal case like this, the pandemic sickening problem of child abuse continues unabated. Perpetrators and willing aids hide behind the walls of Westminster, Royal honours, badges, titles, positions, whatever keeps them safe from exposure.

Grooming of any description is illegal and more importantly totally unacceptable, whether it be a street gang or an organised syndicate within and hidden by the establishment.

As aquila says - keep your eye on the squirrel.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.07.19 12:02

The Rotherham crime documentary I'm referring to is not the video posted upthread.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.07.19 12:07

This is the offending sentence Verdi:

'Secondly I ask little Miss Victim - where were your parents whilst all this was going on?  Were you not just a little to blame for your experience?'

She was eleven - and pregnant by 13.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41827

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.07.19 12:20

Jill Havern wrote:This is the offending sentence Verdi:

Sorry Verdi but you really do need to answer that. I've tried to pave the way for you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.07.19 12:38

The young woman said in the interview that it started when she was eleven, on social media. Again I ask, where were her parents? What is an eleven year old doing engaging with men, or even boys, on social media?

The internet has a hell of a lot to answer for. It seems children, even very young children, follow trends they pick up on social media - like exchanging naked images of themselves, daring life threatening acts, how to commit suicide, how to be stick thin, how to bully.

Later in the video, the young woman says she should have been living in the safe custody of her parent until she was eighteen but was allowed to leave the domicile when she was sixteen, which she now blames on everyone but herself. In short, she takes no responsibility for her own actions.

When she was being raped, forced to work in shops, beaten (before the family home was raided by gunmen) - where were her parents?

Did the eleven-thirteen year old willingly meet with someone she met on social media? Even at the tender age of eleven, did she not realise what she was doing was in some way wrong?

I understand how an abuser gets into the head of the victim but this is not Uncle Dave we're talking of, who lives in close proximity and has regular contact with the victim - time and space for him to work. It's a gang of criminals, working together, which the young woman acknowledges in the video.

Aren't children taught right from wrong anymore. I genuinely can't understand how this type of atrocity takes hold and is allowed to continue until it's too late and someone is seriously damaged.

I apologize for my inappropriate choice of words.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 05.07.19 13:35

Jill Havern wrote:This is the offending sentence Verdi:

Hi Jill Havern So since 2008, Eleven years ago a Former Prime Minister and Home Secretary put into practice to UK Police forces in UK, Not to pursue"Grooming Gangs" or a culture of Young vulnerable girls could be targeted,Care Homes,Social Services, remember Bryn Alyn,Estyn, William Hague, Macur Review, Kincora Boys Home?

Why aren't the BBC,MSM asking these former incumbants to put out a "statement" to either clarify what they had informed, told Senior Police Officers to No longer pursue these person's for "Criminal Behaviour,Acts against Minors?

The UK Government have spent Millions of pounds to deter the public from finding out about Child Sexual Abuse, with various reviews investigations by Police forces to never uncover any evidence, Whitewash?

It was rampant throughout Europe, Marc Dutoux, Trail, Belgium,Royalty Upper Echelons in Society with tentacles from in and around London mid 1970's Care Home system, transporting Children to Amsterdam, sight seeing tours for deprived children, packages found on London Buses, Forty Five Diaries?

Is the Lid about to be "Blown Off"the corruption involved by Government cohorts, MP's House of Lords, PIE from the 1970's, Harriet, Dave's relations, links to "Brady", Savile, Broad Moor Hospital, Haute De La Gurrane, Jersey, where Two Famous Crime dogs found Coconut fibres in the cellours?

Leicestershire Police Force and Grevile,J ?  

But what links QC Richard Henricques,Metropolitan Police Service, Operation Midland, Yewtree, "Nick", Mr Carl Beech on Trial for 11 Counts of "Perverting a Course of Justice, One Fraud Charge, who names Grevile J, Savile?

QC Mr Henricqhes was First asked to look into Mr Janner's case on child abuse Allegations and things were Not all Rosey Smelling so to say?

Then in 2014 a Metropolitan Police Commander asks for Mr Henricques to cast his "fine eyes" over the Operation Midland, Yewtree over the statements procured by Metropolitan Police Officers on "Nicks"claims?

The Home Affairs Committee, Mr Keith Vaz are called upon to enquire about "Allegations CSA" by MP's Lords etc on costs of Investigation Two million Pound, amid No Evidence of Child sexual Abuse carried out, Senior Army Personnel, Lords  investigated, then Metropolitan Police Officers castigated on Police procedures during operation Midland, Yewtree, (Believing The Victim, Accuser)?

To which point a QC has "Knowledge" of serious Child Sexual Abuse allegations being made about at least One named individual, appertaining to other named individuals of Abuse of where there is apparently No evidence of Abuse what so ever, a "Fantasist" in fact?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 05.07.19 19:55

The "Establishment" must gain Control of events, send that Evil Tommy( Steven Yaxley Lennon) Robinson to jail, Two years minimum for endangering a  Crown Court Trail?

Yet a former Prime Minister/ Home Secretary stating in their position in UK Government, never broke any Rules in ordering Police Not to stop "Grooming Gangs"  targeting vulnerable Minors openly being abused by these Monsters roaming UK  Care Homes, did you Gordon, Jackie?

Would that be an "Accessory after the Facts", Ma Lord?

Shame On You, Part of Your New World Order Plan, eh Gordon Brown, Jackie Smith?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.07.19 20:35

Verdi wrote:The young woman said in the interview that it started when she was eleven, on social media.  Again I ask, where were her parents?  What is an eleven year old doing engaging with men, or even boys, on social media?

The internet has a hell of a lot to answer for.  It seems children, even very young children, follow trends they pick up on social media - like exchanging naked images of themselves, daring life threatening acts, how to commit suicide, how to be stick thin, how to bully.

Later in the video, the young woman says she should have been living in the safe custody of her parent until she was eighteen but was allowed to leave the domicile when she was sixteen, which she now blames on everyone but herself.  In short, she takes no responsibility for her own actions.

When she was being raped, forced to work in shops, beaten (before the family home was raided by gunmen) - where were her parents?

Did the eleven-thirteen year old willingly meet with someone she met on social media?  Even at the tender age of eleven, did she not realise what she was doing was in some way wrong?

I understand how an abuser gets into the head of the victim but this is not Uncle Dave we're talking of, who lives in close proximity and has regular contact with the victim - time and space for him to work.  It's a gang of criminals, working together, which the young woman acknowledges in the video.

Aren't children taught right from wrong anymore.  I genuinely can't understand how this type of atrocity takes hold and is allowed to continue until it's too late and someone is seriously damaged.

I apologize for my inappropriate choice of words.

Did the child actually know that she was doing anything wrong?  These groomers pose as children on the internet or the gain the child's confidence by acting like an uncle, they offer treats and when they get the child into their clutches they tell them that they are special but what they're doing must be kept secret else awful things would happen to them.  This is a vulnerable 11 year old, how could she possible be to blame?  She must have been traumatised for years.  

But as you rightly say, where were her parents not to notice that something was wrong?

I think I see one point that you make, is this coming out now to take the attention away from the other paedophile ring at the helm of the British Government (or should I say European Union)?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.07.19 21:16

Unfortunately some children have parents that are not good role models, don't care about them, don't show any responsibility towards them, don't care what they do, where they go, who they see...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41827

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.07.19 21:55

Do not fall into the trap of thinking that all children have two parents, one of each Gender, married to each other, who care for them, look after them, earn money so that they can be fed, clothed, housed and have their other needs, physical, educational, and emotional attended to.

Sadly that is a middle class – (and white) – stereotype, which may have little general application to other parts of the population.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.07.19 22:31

Then again we have these claims of historical child abuse from an elite paedophile ring, these children were taken from care homes. They were promised things like day trips to London, which they did get but then ended up at some horrid party.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.19 1:11

PeterMac wrote:Do not fall into the trap of thinking that all children have two parents, one of each Gender, married to each other, who care for them, look after them, earn money so that they can be fed, clothed, housed and have their other needs, physical, educational, and emotional attended to.

Sadly that is a middle class – (and white) – stereotype, which may have little general application to other parts of the population.

I don't fall into that trap, nor do I agree that the good caring parent is necessarily a middle class white stereotype.

As I said beforehand, life is not black and white.  

There are plenty of rubbish middle class white parents, carers, guardians as there are lower class - and of course plenty of good middle class white parents, carers, guardians as there are lower class.

Before judging any situation you need to have a reasonable connaissance of the subject matter.  This particular case is one such enigma.

Hands up - I'm guilty of commenting on this thread without full knowledge of the case, only judging by what was before me. I have my reasons - I never do anything without reason.

At present I will butt out as I've nothing more to add.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.07.19 6:53

The entire legal system, the education system, the Benefits system does however assume that people live in nuclear families 
1xM + 1xF + 2.4ch.
A girl I sponsor has a working mother - single - whose job goes beyond 3:30pm – school time
The difficulties this causes are out of all proportion to the 'value to society' of the job she does.
It would be easier for her simply not to work.
And cheaper for 'society' since the Child Care Element of Universal credit is more than she earns in the hour and a half till 5pm

The assumption is – Husband at work, Wife looking after home and children.

The legal system assumes it can send a man to prison and any children will continue to be looked after by the mother.
There is a revulsion about sending a woman to prison, because of this - "what about the children' ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.07.19 8:10

And quite by chance, from Police Oracle

TODAY (4 July 2019) OUTSIDE THE OLD BAILEY Former decorated Leicestershire Constabulary officer Dionne Miller tells how Gordon Brown & Jacqui Smith ordered all police forces not to investigate grooming gangs    122
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.07.19 9:26

Back on topic . . .

The fact that it is predominantly groups of Pakistani men should take no one by surprise.

The majority of Pakistanis in the UK are from the Mirpur valley, where the 6th largest dam in the world was constructed, pushing the landless peasants out.  Simultaneously the last vestiges of the dying mill industry in Yorkshire needed manual workers, so they were imported in large numbers.
These were NOT educated, literate, and sophisticated people. They were landless peasant farmers, in a country where the mean IQ is around 85.  They survive by adhering to a set of rigid tribal rules, (which is a feature of all primitive rural and agrarian societies).
Marriage has to be within the tribe or even the close family.   Arranged and even 'forced' marriage is normal.  [In-breeding is causing significant issues which are only reported in the professional journals, and only occasionally by journalists of the 'correct' ethnic background.  No one else is allowed to make the observation]

The rules are explained by an Imam, who may be the only literate one in the group.   Exactly like the Parson, or the Scribe or Scrivener in English Mediæval tradition.

Dump these people into the terraced housing round Listers Mill in Bradford, and within a relatively short time the young men will start realising that being married to a cousin they have never met (or seen – except through the slot in a niqab) is only one possible option.

Add the lack of education and/or intelligence.
Then add the trap that all groups fall into, that of seeing successful and wealthy people, and assuming that everyone can be a doctor, lawyer, scientist, Chief officer of something, entrepreneur, or investor and can earn loadsamoney – and ignoring the fact that most people do mundane normal jobs for mundane normal pay –  and you have a recipe for groups to define themselves as different, and probably thence as discriminated against or oppressed.

Some 'communities' have tackled this by cornering the most lucrative market – that of hard drugs – and so far the establishment has not found a politically acceptable way of countering this or the violence which necessarily accompanies it.

Other 'communities' have sought the sexual freedom they wrongly believe they are observing.  Their lack of relevant cultural background may not equip them to interpret what they see in what the indigenous population consider the appropriate way.

Even as I write this I find I am tiptoeing round the issues, and selecting language carefully.
How have we got to this point ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 06.07.19 14:35

A former UK Prime Minister Mr Gordon Brown/ Home Secretary, Miss Jackie Smith instructed the UK Police forces not to intervene in the "Grooming Gangs" scandal operating within the UK, Care Home System?

Which apparently the UK Government is responsible for, Gordon, Jackie , 2008?

Yet in July 2019, a Man born from the indigenous people in the UK has been found "Guilty" of endangering a Court Trail, by exposing the person's identity arriving at Court on Child Sexual Abuse charges, "Grooming Gangs", that the Same Government ordered UK Police Not to Stop, Hypocrisy, Not when it is a UK Prime Minister/ Home Secretary announcement?

Its called a "Dereliction of Duty in Public Office", which they both know they have committed, do they give a shit, No, because it wasn't them being abused was it?

A "Paedophile is a Paedophile" it is Not an excuse of past behaviours, Learned,or followed?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top