The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Mm11

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Mm11

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Regist10

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Empty Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt

Post by Guest 26.10.10 12:21

Madeleine McCann And A New Appeal

• Madeleine McCann And A New Appeal

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 96bfebfc-e7f5-4013-a2ea-86d15a88dc08.Small

Martin Brunt October 26, 2010 10:43 AM

Kate and Gerry McCann are launching their website in German this week in a bid to reach German tourists who were staying at the Ocean Club when Madeleine vanished.
Apart from British and Dutch holidaymakers, who've long been canvassed directly, there were also German tourists who may have left the resort without talking to police about potential evidence that's not been considered.
The McCanns have also given an interview to Bunte magazine in which they make new appeals for help in the search for their daughter who disappeared from the family's holiday apartment in May 2007.
The couple's lawyers are studying the recent 30-page judgement from Portugal in which former cop Goncalo Amaral won an appeal to republish his book the 'The Truth of the Lie' which the McCanns had managed to get banned.
They may appeal his appeal ahead of a full defamation claim they are still pursuing against Mr. Amaral who claims that Madeleine died accidently in the apartment and her parents hid the "truth" by concocting an abduction theory.
A defamation trial in Lisbon is unlikely to be heard until next year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Empty Re: Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt

Post by Guest 26.10.10 12:46

Here are a few of the comments posted

October 26, 2010 12:31 PM
That's right, Anna. Most German people speak English! I smell a stinking rat and I'm not referring to Clarence Mitchell. Is Amaral due in German soon or is his documentary about to be aired there?

October 26, 2010 12:29 PM

Why do the McCanns feel they have to launch their web site in German? Most German people speak English and they really don't need this to remind them that Madeleine McCann is still missing. I look into my crystal ball and I see a 'breakthrough,' coming in the form of a vital piece of evidence that was missed by those sardine-munching Portuguese cops! I see a German tourist who will suddenly recall having seen a swarthy, pimply, bearded, clean-shaven, lone man with an accomplice, walking towards the beach in the direction of the supermarket, and seen two days later handing a child over to a raggel-taggle travelling person, millionaire Posh look-alike in a Spanish South American city in Siberia

on October 26, 2010 12:26 PM
Is this the best they can come up with since the court ruling? Maddie is the most famous missing child on the planet and yet despite a £1M reward by a British newspaper there hasn't been one CREDIBLE sighting yet. Gimme a break

on October 26, 2010 12:24 PM

The Germans are very much aware of Maddie's disappearance. Remember it was a German journalist who first rattled the pair during a press conference in BERLIN!

I have removed posters names.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Empty Re: Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.10 13:48

why not launch a Chinese, Hindu, Arabic website as well afterall according to them Maddie's abductor is a jet setter seen as far away as Australia.
They should make up their mind. One min he was a victoria beckham lookalike and the next a lawless fellow languishing in a cave. What are they expecting exactly from German tourists? Good grief....they are desperate and clutching at straws.

Why now? How can any stranger remember anything nearly 4 years down the road.

Even the mccanns and friends cant rememer one min to the next when they answered police questions. All their testimonies were full of inconsistencies and holes.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.10 15:45

We have all seen the OC guest lists and I cannot remember seeing any German names on any of them.

They must think we are all complete idiots. Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 670379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by macy 26.10.10 17:04

Just another diversion ! If anything, it makes them and their highly paid advisors look highly incompetent.
I mean 3 and a half years !!!!
No, this is purely to keep us all distracted and stop all discussion about Goncalo Amarals book, and its worked !!

I`m disgusted, but not surprised that Martin Brunt went with this HUGE news, yet couldn`t be arsed to cover the unbanned book and the fact that costs were awarded against the McCanns.
Now THAT was a news story, never mind, we have Twitter etc !!
laughat
macy
macy

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.10 17:10

macy wrote:Just another diversion ! If anything, it makes them and their highly paid advisors look highly incompetent.
No, this is purely to keep us all distracted and stop all discussion about Goncalo Amarals book, and its worked !!

I`m disgusted, but not surprised that Martin Brunt went with this HUGE news, yet couldn`t be arsed to cover the unbanned book and the fact that costs were awarded against the McCanns.
Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 742129

You are so right macy. Never a mention of the overturning of the book ban, anyway I thought he was the crime correspondent. What has the Mccanns opening a new website in ~Germany got to do with anything!! It seems he who must be obeyed has been feeding him the information. Suppose it will be in all the papers tomorrow Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 425447
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.10 17:18

Brunt has no credibility imo, he is supposed to be a top crime correspondent but has become more of a joke, he reports this but cant be bothered to report the unbanning of the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by macy 26.10.10 17:45

Whatever next !!! Maybe Brunties next headline will be ' McCanns launch Fresh appeal' , or 'McCanns launch fresh appeal' or 'McCanns launch fresh appeal' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, but we`ve had those though !!! We really need something a bit more original, like 'McCanns release new e-fit', then again, maybe not !
Honestly, Crime Correspondent my bottom !!!!
big grin
macy
macy

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca 26.10.10 19:11

Brunt is...[ed.]the man is a bloody disgrace to journalism, well he works for Sky...nuff said Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 359723
tosca

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.10 19:21

Well here you are folks the Editors pick on sky front page

Editor's Pick

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 15774284
Madeleine McCann And A New Appeal Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Chv_20_red

Kate and Gerry McCann are launching an appeal in Germany for information on their missing daughter, says Sky's Martin Brunt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by macy 26.10.10 19:41

Why a new appeal in Germany? Why not new appeal in France or Spain ???? They really take the public for absolute idiots.
Whenever there`s a new appeal, most of the general public think ` Not another one` ! Its just a brainwashing exercise, or should I say `scoping` exercise !!

Lets just see if the papers pick up on it tomorrow ! winkwink
macy
macy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.10 19:42

macy wrote:Just another diversion ! If anything, it makes them and their highly paid advisors look highly incompetent.

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 742129

Diversion, distracting people away from the latest distratrous ban overturned news for them.

Hey, the ban overturned has deeper implications for them than just merely a successul appeal for Amaral, as the libel trial hinges on it to a very large extent because the basis are the same.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by minicoopers09 26.10.10 19:45

I think its strange they are now looking in German. Still makes a change from Court Rooms I suppose.

Sky no long want free speach, they want everyone to toe the party line, well looking at the comments on there today, I can't see it happening. Too many people now don't trust Kate and Gerry McCann, whether Sky and Martin Brunt want them to or not.

The day has to come when that little girl, Maddie will get some justice.
minicoopers09

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.10 19:47

candyfloss wrote:Well here you are folks the Editors pick on sky front page

Editor's Pick

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 15774284
Madeleine McCann And A New Appeal Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Chv_20_red

Kate and Gerry McCann are launching an appeal in Germany for information on their missing daughter, says Sky's Martin Brunt.

Martin Brunt is spineless!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt Empty Brunt mentioned the unbanning

Post by Tony Bennett 26.10.10 19:50

Cherry wrote:Brunt has no credibility imo, he is supposed to be a top crime correspondent but has become more of a joke, he reports this but cant be bothered to report the unbanning of the book.
Cherry, to be fair, he did write this in his blog:

The couple's lawyers are studying the recent 30-page judgement from Portugal in which former cop Goncalo Amaral won an appeal to republish his book the 'The Truth of the Lie' which the McCanns had managed to get banned.

UNQUOTE
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 26.10.10 19:52

tosca wrote:Brunt is...[ed.]the man is a bloody disgrace to journalism, well he works for Sky...nuff said
Some people quite like Brunt. He did at least tell people about the book unbanning...
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by tosca 26.10.10 20:43

Tony Bennett wrote:
tosca wrote:Brunt is...[ed.]the man is a bloody disgrace to journalism, well he works for Sky...nuff said
Some people quite like Brunt. He did at least tell people about the book unbanning...
I didn't see that but I am sure it was still biased ... the man is still a disgrace imo. Sorry Tony I should have read the first post but he doesn't say anything more than he absolutely has to.
tosca

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 26.10.10 22:50

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 260239 Hi Macy, I've just had a look at the online newspaper headlines, on the Sky News website and none of them are following the McCanns latest appeal.
kathyBelle

Activity : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by macy 26.10.10 23:03

hi Hi KathyBelle, yes I just saw that ! No front page news of appeal, maybe they will get tiny mention tucked away in the hard copies, will check tomorrow.
Martin Brunts blog is full of unfavourable comments, Gerry will be furious ! big grin

They are just sooooooo predictable though aren`t they, as soon as the news about the unbanning of GA`s book filtered through, we knew there would some sort of daft press release about a sighting or new appeal !
I`ll bet they`ve got loads of different press releases lined up years in advance to suit every occasion.

I`m just annoyed that the British media consistently roll with their carp !
macy
macy

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 26.10.10 23:27

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 260239 Hi again Macy, I hope the Germans treat the McCanns website with the contempt, they were treated with, in a German studio in 2007. They were asked some very uncomfortable questions and they got pretty angry.

By the way have you heard anything about the Murat v Tanner court case?
kathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 26.10.10 23:53

Has anyone seen what category Martin Brunt has put the McCanns appeal under, on the Sky News website?
kathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.10 0:00

kathyBelle wrote:Has anyone seen what category Martin Brunt has put the McCanns appeal under, on the Sky News website?

How do you mean kathy?? Bit late brain not working Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 27.10.10 0:01

Crime??
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 27.10.10 0:04

candyfloss wrote:
kathyBelle wrote:Has anyone seen what category Martin Brunt has put the McCanns appeal under, on the Sky News website?

How do you mean kathy?? Bit late brain not working Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 110921

Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 260239 Hi Candy, the appeal is under the category "life of crime." Which is a rather apt title where the McCanns are concerned.
kathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post by kathyBelle 27.10.10 0:06

littlepixie wrote:Crime??
Madeleine McCann And a New Appeal - Martin Brunt 260239 Hi littlepixie, "life of crime" to be precise.
kathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top