The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Mm11

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Mm11

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Regist10

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Empty Re: Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts

Post by Liz Eagles 13.05.19 14:13

Verdi wrote:It would appear he, Gonçalo Amaral, through an interpreter conversing with Mark Saunokonoko, is here referring to the Gasper statements.

If I'm correct, the above is very misleading and will give the listener/reader a totally wrong impression of the PJ investigation.  As stand alone information, it implies that the PJ were following the paedophile abduction hypothesis.  If you listen to the whole podcast it wouldn't become any clearer, it was a mistake to include those brief moments of an interpretation of a few M. Amaral words.  They are meaningless, it would have been far better to use direct quotes from the PJ files, or The Truth of the Lie - it's all there for anyone that's interested.

I do detest release of these little snippets of information.  It's like taking one sentence from David Payne's rogatory epistle and basing your entire case on that alone.  It might draw the crowds and make you number one on the hit parade but that's not what this is all about - it's about, or should be about, trying to unravel the truth behind Madeleine McCann's mysterious disappearance.

It's tantamount to sensationalism.
What national/international media has ever dared to quote the Gaspar statements or make direct reference to them in any way whatsoever?

I don't do the facebewk groups or Twitter (I call it Gutter), I don't even read the Facebewk groups. I gave up reading Textusa when my arteries began to curdle as if sitting for endless hours on a long haul flight destination nowhere.

All of it is sensationalism. Some people want applause, others don't - a really good example of the latter is Jill Havern.

I happen to think that the podcast exhibited Pat Brown as a bit of a ranter. Colin Sutton seems to be constantly on television screens and is always introduced as the man who solved high profile murder cases. Both Pat Brown and Colin Sutton are nothing more than media pundits and yes Verdi, I am disappointed to see their slot given so much time as neither offered anything much.

Peter MacLeod offered a great deal more.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts - Page 18 Empty Re: Mark Saunokonoko's Madeleine McCann Podcasts

Post by Verdi 13.05.19 14:20

If I might add - even Duarte Levy was called upon to add to the list of interviewees.

The same Duarte Levy, who proved himself to be less than honourable some years ago.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.05.19 7:17

'Gamechanger' in Madeleine McCann mystery waits patiently while cold case continues to stagnate
9news.com.au
'Gamechanger' in Madeleine McCann mystery waits patiently while cold case ... The Madeleine McCann case appears to have been stuck in a state of ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.05.19 13:24

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.19 20:21

For anyone to think the PJ or Scotland Yard are/were not aware of this advanced technique is silly.

For the media to lay down the gauntlet and garner readership figures is even more silly.

It is for the PJ and SY to do the right thing. So far, neither authority has done the right thing.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.05.19 22:26

There is of course a distinct possibility that neither the PJ nor the Metropolitan police consider this unqualified cyber technique to be of any value.

The States are far more flexible as regards unorthodox principles.

They, the official police, are not obliged to respond or explain their rationale to anyone but the law itself.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.19 22:40

Verdi wrote:There is of course a distinct possibility that neither the PJ nor the Metropolitan police consider this unqualified cyber technique to be of any value.

The States are far more flexible as regards unorthodox principles.

They, the official police, are not obliged to respond or explain their rationale to anyone but the law itself.
Precisely. Well said.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.12.19 8:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 20.12.19 9:21

Commiserations to you re the 9news podcast (created in Australia). Sorry some of you had to suffer the experience of listening to it.

You need to know that many of our nation's cleverest people, including Rowan Dean (Outsiders on TV; Spectator magazine), whom Jill has cited for his views on Brexit and Nigel etc., and moi of course, NEVER watch the ABC or commercial TV. And therefore don't listen to podcasts that emanate from those places. Or ravings from the WOKE feminista. Well I do get tempted to listen sometimes. You should hear the crappy ones on the William Tyrrell case. 

But now you need to send your commiserations to me because I have to listen when people tell me all about Madeleine's "abduction" and the rest of the fantasy. Actually I don't listen for long before turning into a monster. Thank you Mark (and Colin and others who have come here to show off). 

Now the rest of this thread belongs to climate change but while I am on a roll about the anti-intellectuals in Oz, forgive me for posting here. How vomitous is the following news? 

Today the temperature is 41 or something somewhere. The PM is returning from his family holiday in Hawaii because the Green media are calling him a murderer because two fire fighters died - which is so heart breaking but the Lefties have to score political points on the back of the grief of their countrymen's families. Mind you they are not abusing the real murderers, the arsonists. 

It has been revealed by proper scientist, one who understands physics (as opposed to THE science peddled by Saint Greta), how temperatures can only go on the record if they use a Centigrade thermometer and a certain type of screen (I have to look up the details later). She explained how the adjustments were made if the approved thermometer was not used, resulting in some readings being adjusted downwards and the temperature at the same place at another time being adjusted upwards (bigger increase recorded). She has seen the handwritten records herself and that guy who read the 51.6 knew what he was witnessing. However, the reason given for the record being deleted was that the worker "should not have been at work that day". Seems that the poor bugger was really excited by his job.

I give up!

PS: I may not be 100 per cent accurate because I only heard this while I was writing about the Madeleine podcast. 
PPS: Sorry about the odd typo. Gotta go and turn on the air conditioner.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 20.12.19 9:25

PS: In my previous rant about highest temperature ever recorded in Oz, the scientist was referring to records of the Bureau of Meteorology. Also I did not make it clear that the recorded, now deleted, temperature in Burke in 1909 was 51.6 while today it is around 41 (the highest ever the media are telling us)
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.12.19 11:13

Milo wrote:Commiserations to you re the 9news podcast (created in Australia). Sorry some of you had to suffer the experience of listening to it.

You need to know that many of our nation's cleverest people, including Rowan Dean (Outsiders on TV; Spectator magazine), whom Jill has cited for his views on Brexit and Nigel etc., and moi of course, NEVER watch the ABC or commercial TV. And therefore don't listen to podcasts that emanate from those places. Or ravings from the WOKE feminista. Well I do get tempted to listen sometimes. You should hear the crappy ones on the William Tyrrell case. 

But now you need to send your commiserations to me because I have to listen when people tell me all about Madeleine's "abduction" and the rest of the fantasy. Actually I don't listen for long before turning into a monster. Thank you Mark (and Colin and others who have come here to show off). 

Now the rest of this thread belongs to climate change but while I am on a roll about the anti-intellectuals in Oz, forgive me for posting here. How vomitous is the following news? 

Today the temperature is 41 or something somewhere. The PM is returning from his family holiday in Hawaii because the Green media are calling him a murderer because two fire fighters died - which is so heart breaking but the Lefties have to score political points on the back of the grief of their countrymen's families. Mind you they are not abusing the real murderers, the arsonists. 

It has been revealed by proper scientist, one who understands physics (as opposed to THE science peddled by Saint Greta), how temperatures can only go on the record if they use a Centigrade thermometer and a certain type of screen (I have to look up the details later). She explained how the adjustments were made if the approved thermometer was not used, resulting in some readings being adjusted downwards and the temperature at the same place at another time being adjusted upwards (bigger increase recorded). She has seen the handwritten records herself and that guy who read the 51.6 knew what he was witnessing. However, the reason given for the record being deleted was that the worker "should not have been at work that day". Seems that the poor bugger was really excited by his job.

I give up!

PS: I may not be 100 per cent accurate because I only heard this while I was writing about the Madeleine podcast. 
PPS: Sorry about the odd typo. Gotta go and turn on the air conditioner.
I'm a Brit and love an Aussie rant.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top