The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Iain Dale blog:  The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns  Mm11

Iain Dale blog:  The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Iain Dale blog:  The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns  Mm11

Iain Dale blog:  The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns  Regist10

Iain Dale blog: The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iain Dale blog:  The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns  Empty Iain Dale blog: The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns

Post by Verdi 22.01.19 11:58

Friday, September 07, 2007

The LibDems Who Are Advising the McCanns

I've spent much of the day with Sky News on in the background. One could be forgiven for thinking that there was no other news today apart from the developments in Portimao regarding the McCanns.

You wouldn't think there was a political angle to the unfolding drama in Portugal, would you? But there is. Kate McCann's lawyer is the former Libdem candidate and blogger Justine McGuinness and who did I spy accompanying Mrs McCann to the police station but none other than LibDem supporting PR consultant David Hughes?

I suppose it's inevitable, given the huge media interest, that the McCanns have had to employ the services of a PR consultant, but I'm sure that most people wish the TV coverage wasn't so completely obsessed with speculating on what might or might not be going on. People's lives are at stake here.

CLARIFICATION: One or two people in the comments have interpreted this post as an attack on the LibDems. I still can't quite see how, but can I just make it clear that it is not. David Hughes is a friend of mine and was one of my best customers at Politico's. All I was doing was observing that two LibDems were advising the McCanns. Nothing more nothing less. Two commenters have pointed out that Esther McVey is too. I hope all three are doing a good job, as it seems to me that they are about to be 'fitted up', if that's the phrase.

Iain Dale

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top