The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Mm11

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Regist10

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018

Post by worriedmum 29.12.18 18:08

aquila wrote:There's a wound on that man's hand. Was he bitten by a corgi?

Is the corgi okay?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018

Post by sharonl 29.12.18 19:23

PeterMac wrote:Aquila
"As someone who doesn't understand the honours list and its acronyms it would be good to note which particular honours Kate and the life-saving Gerry have failed to achieve."

The rules seem to be
1 . If you are a disgusting pervert, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Cyril Smith, Sir Clement Freud, Sir Jimmy Savile fall into this category.  There are many others
2.  If you are a financial crook, but operate in multi-millions, you get a Knighthood.   Sir Fred Godwin, Sir James Crosby and Sir Philip Green fall into this category. There are many others.
3.  If you are a top level sports person with questions about whether you took drugs, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Bradley Wiggins and Sir Mo Farah fall into this category. 
4.  If you win Gold at 5 successive Olympics, do 20 years of Charity work, and act as a role model for young people, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Steven Redgrave falls into this category
5.  If you win Gold at only 4 consecutive Olympics, with Sir Steven Redgrave, but also went to Eton and Oxford, and can trace your ancestry to William the Conqueror through the 2nd Duke of Norfolk, you get a Knighthood. Sir Matthew Pinsent falls into this category
6.  If you win TWO Gold medals at just one Olympics, you are immediately made a Dame (if you are a woman and black)

7.  If you risk your own life and save the lives of more than a dozen children trapped in a cave system on the far side of the world, you get an MBE. (The second lowest possible honour)

I hope that makes it clear.

What about those millionaires who made donations and illegal loans to political parties and to fund political campaigns such as Tony Blairs?  I.e. The cash for honours scandal that appears to have been covered up.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.12.18 15:19

Indeed.  
The list of people wholly UNWORTHY who are honoured is a very long one.
The list of people wholly WORTHY who received nothing is even longer.
Most if not all of the latter do their jobs or act in their selfless ways without a thought of recognition.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.01.19 12:59

sharonl wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Aquila
"As someone who doesn't understand the honours list and its acronyms it would be good to note which particular honours Kate and the life-saving Gerry have failed to achieve."

The rules seem to be
1 . If you are a disgusting pervert, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Cyril Smith, Sir Clement Freud, Sir Jimmy Savile fall into this category.  There are many others
2.  If you are a financial crook, but operate in multi-millions, you get a Knighthood.   Sir Fred Godwin, Sir James Crosby and Sir Philip Green fall into this category. There are many others.
3.  If you are a top level sports person with questions about whether you took drugs, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Bradley Wiggins and Sir Mo Farah fall into this category. 
4.  If you win Gold at 5 successive Olympics, do 20 years of Charity work, and act as a role model for young people, you get a Knighthood.  Sir Steven Redgrave falls into this category
5.  If you win Gold at only 4 consecutive Olympics, with Sir Steven Redgrave, but also went to Eton and Oxford, and can trace your ancestry to William the Conqueror through the 2nd Duke of Norfolk, you get a Knighthood. Sir Matthew Pinsent falls into this category
6.  If you win TWO Gold medals at just one Olympics, you are immediately made a Dame (if you are a woman and black)

7.  If you risk your own life and save the lives of more than a dozen children trapped in a cave system on the far side of the world, you get an MBE. (The second lowest possible honour)

I hope that makes it clear.

What about those millionaires who made donations and illegal loans to political parties and to fund political campaigns such as Tony Blairs?  I.e. The cash for honours scandal that appears to have been covered up.
It has been clear to many of us for years and years and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.    Laughing all the way to the bank and when they are retired they all end up in the House of Lords falling asleep after enjoying their taxpayer paid lunchs and cheers me dears drinkies.   Who said we are all in it together.   YEAH WE KNOW.

Greed, Greed and more Greed but of course their greed is only to help all of US   ha ha ha ha ha.Pull the other one

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.01.19 13:04

No mention of the Portugese judges' ruling then in their annual "message".

Thought they might have explained why they haven't been on any sofas since that ruling.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.01.19 0:57

It's official - albeit a month out of date..

Kate and Gerry McCann's Christmas Message 2018 - Page 3 Aad17448-5570-412d-a74c-788c69488526

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.01.19 11:10

Off topic, I know, but following my previous post. . .

The disgusting pervert Clement Freud was knighted in 1987
The disgusting pervert Cyril Smith was knighted in 1988
The disgusting pervert Jimmy Savile was knighted in 1990

The outstanding war hero, David Stirling, founder and leader of the SAS, who contributed so much to the defeat of the AXIS powers in North Africa in 1942 and thereby brought about the defeat of Germany, the end of Nazism, and the restoration of freedom and democracy in Europe . .  
was knighted in 1990
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.01.19 12:00

To bring it back ever so slightly on topic..

Gerry McCann was honoured by a standing ovation at a police bravery award ceremony - does that make him a brave hero?
Gerry McCann has since been honoured with the position of professorship in the field of medicine - does that mean he's good at it?
Kate McCann was honoured with the title of ambassador for the Missing People charity - does that make her a humanitarian?

Who says crime doesn't pay?

What's next on the agenda - Sir Gerald and Damne Kate McCann?   I wouldn't be surprised ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top