The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Mm11

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Mm11

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Regist10

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Empty 7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow

Post by Tony Bennett 14.10.18 21:39

I launched a 7-day Twitter Poll last Monday.

It ends about 11am tomorrow (Monday).

You can vote on the pinned tweet at the top of my Twitter home page, here: 
https://twitter.com/zampos

...on this question:

WHY HAS THE MET POLICE SPENT >£13m ON THE MADDIE #MCCANN CASE?
Millions want to know. Some think the @MetPoliceUK really are running a genuine investigation to find Maddie. But others suggest that this 7-year long investigation is just an expensive cover-up. What’s YOUR opinion?

I have set 3 options:
1) It looks like a cover-up
2) I believe it’s honest & genuine
3) I’m unsure

Please vote if you can, whatever your views.

Thanks!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Empty Re: 7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow

Post by joyce1938 14.10.18 22:41

It would seem , that if the mi5 know the truth,its only a mystery for most people ?When are they likely to reveal ,and we ask why ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow Empty Re: 7-day Twitter Poll on Operation Grange ends tomorrow

Post by Tony Bennett 15.10.18 14:21

The Twitter poll on Operation Grange poll concluded this morning with these results:

Likely a cover-up    139 (72%)

‘Honest & genuine’     38 (20%)

Unsure                         16 (8%)

193 voted.

It is a tentative indication of what the ‘Twitterati’ think about the £13 million, 7-year-long investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance. I claim no more for it than that.

However, one aspect of it was interesting.

After 86 votes on the first day, the figures were:

Likely a cover-up      50 (58%)

‘Honest & genuine’   26 (30%)

Unsure                      10 (12%).

What happened on Day One was that the ‘Operation Grange’ brigade on the McCann hashtag voted heavily, that is the McCann-supporters on there, together with a mouthy brigade including Isabelle McFadden & others, who noisily assert that Operation Grange is an honest and genuine investigation. (Why these noisy ‘antis’ join forces with the McCanns to promote Operation Grange in this way I cannot explain). In Isabelle’s case, of course, she recently announced on Twitter that she had spoken to Officer Mark at Grange for 31 minutes, during which time he had apparently ‘reassured’ her that Grange really was after the truth (!).

In the next 6 days, there were 107 more votes. The voting went:  

Likely a cover-up       89 (83%)

‘Honest & genuine’      12 (11%)

Unsure                           6 (6%).   

In other words, had the poll continued around the Twittersphere, the support for ‘Cover-Up’ would likely have been even higher than 72%.

Thank you very much to all members and guests on here who voted in the poll.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top