The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Mm11

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Mm11

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Regist10

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Empty Re: Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple'

Post by Mark Willis 21.11.17 6:22

sharonl wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:LOLOLOL!!

The entire nation is probably laughing out loud but sadly this entertainment is costing us millions in taxpayer monies.
I was laughing at the Keystone Kops - well aware of the exorbitant reckless expenditure on this Operation Grange farce that we are all paying for.
You know, after watching and laughing at Mr Verdi's tribute to Op Grange, when I read your reply the room temperature here suddenly dropped to −273.15°C. How queer.  :pale:
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple' - Page 2 Empty Re: Police hunt waitress believed to be mysterious 'woman in purple'

Post by Verdi 21.11.17 13:38

As serious as this case is, I fear Operation Grange and for the most part the UK press, are only fit for ridicule.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.11.17 14:35

Verdi wrote:Is it not also one and the same Olca Craig - ex-member of CMoMM?

I recall long ago suggesting that Olca Craig might be Olga Craig, a journalist who was actively reporting on the case of Madeleine McCann for the Telegraph back in 2007.

CMoMM member Olca Craig denied all knowledge, I have no way of proving otherwise but the name is rather a coincidence.

Still, I guess coincidences do happen, particularly as regards to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Sorry to say, Olca 'shininginluz' Craig appears to be a trifle off-balance - if you get me drift winkwink .  Such extraordinary theories, comparable to the likes of Textusa and one or two others I can think of.
Actually it's Elca (with a cedilla) Craig who seems to bumble along, writes a scattered blog, joins all sorts of Madeleine fora and gets his name into the UK press. Indeed this person appears  to be a very useful idiot.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.11.17 15:17

aquila wrote:
Actually it's Elca (with a cedilla) Craig who seems to bumble along, writes a scattered blog, joins all sorts of Madeleine fora and gets his name into the UK press. Indeed this person appears  to be a very useful idiot.

Beg pardon, I was getting me Olgas and Elcas mixed up. I know it's Elca with a cedilla - I can't be bothered to change my keyboard language just for that. Elça - there just for you aquila smilie !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.11.17 15:25

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:

Beg pardon, I was getting me Olgas and Elcas mixed up.  I know it's Elca with a cedilla - I can't be bothered to change my keyboard language just for that.  Elça - there just for you aquila  smilie  !

It was Elca with a cedilla (sorry, couldn't help my humour there) who befriended the very weird appearance of TaninaR on the forum. Help me out with a link to the thread Verdi.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.11.17 15:38

aquila wrote:It was Elca with a cedilla (sorry, couldn't help my humour there) who befriended the very weird appearance of TaninaR on the forum. Help me out with a link to the thread Verdi.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12877-side-effects-of-the-disappearance-on-pdl  howdy yer lazy beggar.

All that drama - never did lead anywhere did it.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 23.11.17 23:16

The hunt continues for the “woman in purple” in the Madeleine Mccann probe after a waitress whose name came up insisted: “It wasn’t me.”
A criminologist claimed to have identified Luisa Todorov as the mystery person police are said to be searching for.
And we discovered she lives less than a mile from Praia da Luz in the Algarve, where Maddie disappeared.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/it-wasnt-me-waitress-who-11573764
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.17 0:39

Black Friday and the weekend is nigh!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 24.11.17 12:07

You can hardly say that OG has hit a purple patch !!

Lives in Pdl...........bet they loved all those free flights & jollies as they "criss-crossed" Europe on the Pink Panther Possibly Purple People Probe.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.11.17 12:45

Madeleine McCann search BLOW: Waitress denies she is ‘woman in purple’

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/662484/Madeleine-McCann-news-woman-in-purple-2017-latest-parents-Kate-Gerry
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top