The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Mm11

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Mm11

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Regist10

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right?

Post by Guest 05.10.17 14:57

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Sorry Ben, I didn't realise the links were lost...not sure why that should be though.

The reason I always post the full article, where possible, is because blogs have a habit of closing - Joana Morais sometimes closes her blog sad

The links show now, may have just not been showing on my phone before...curious thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right?

Post by JRP 05.10.17 15:04

The links show on my phone  dance
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Empty Ref;Gerry's phone records,Goncalo Amaral proved right.

Post by willowthewisp 05.10.17 15:28

Hi April 28th,thanks for your work on the phone records,these must surely compound the minds of supposed supporters of the couple,that there is something Not right,that persons named as Arquidos,okay this was late in the process,September 2007.  
These phone records clearly show that,the person's whose daughter had supposedly disappeared,had"Accessibility"to persons within the UK Crime system,that should have remained"Impartial"?
How can it be right,that the parent of the missing child have direct contact to a Crime scene Investigators,(MG)Boss Meredydd Hughes is shown in the Telephone records as contacting(GMc)to discuss what(Credibility of EVRD Dogs),isn't this an abuse of the process of Law?
Didn't the Portugal PJ state that they were not to discuss the case with anyone,that Clarence Mitchel confirmed this outside the Golf club in Leicestershire(Old friends meeting up after their last Holiday,when Madeleine never came Home)August 2007,the phone records,record contact but not what was discussed,price of (Sea bass,Beef Residue)did Martin's dogs find anything?
Or,Where they just"Concerned Parents"?
Someone should ask the mouth piece,Clarence for an Explanation,Not to discuss the case,with anyone,didn't exclude the UK,Police from discussing the case?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.10.17 21:08

Doug D wrote:Phillip Wright was, I believe, the owner of Casa da Colina, the property Freud was staying in.
Is this the guy?
If it is, we can throw in one more Doctor-in-the-PDL-mix.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.17 21:43

According to the Casa Colina website, the owners are 'A N & PAJ Wright'. A would be Andrew Wright, who is quoted in this article. Given that his initials are A.N. I presume he is not the Andrew Wright mentioned above.

P would be Phillip Wright.

Having initials will help rule out misidentifications, I will have a closer look at who they are tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 05.10.17 21:51

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.10.17 22:02

Phillip Wright is known as Andrew Wright acording to this Mirror article whereby Andrew Wright tells readers that the villa was purchased in 2002 from the Freud family and used for holiday lets...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 05.10.17 22:51

No connection between this Andrew Wright and and Kate's cousin's husband Michael Terence Wright, or the other Michael Wright who had previously used the Renault I suppose?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Gerry’s records I: Goncalo Amaral proven right? - Page 2 Empty Gerry's phone records

Post by willowthewisp 06.10.17 13:03

HiDeHo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hi,HiDeHo,that stuco in the third picture could match a certain,Make up photo, though?
Would Clement or Philip have Blue plastic chairs in such a Villa?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 06.10.17 15:08

yeah....stucco could be familiar??
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.17 15:26

Ok with a little digging I have found both Andrew and Phil, they are based in Ely, Cambridgeshire and responsible for Eagle Home Interiors

Phil

Andrew
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.10.17 21:02

HiDeHo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is snipped from "The Express" article:
Madeleine: The missed clues at £1m villa.
Note the "tatty red car"

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 07.10.17 1:15

Thanks for that, I recall reading that article when it first came out however forget who they were referring to...was it a man and a woman? ...and what villa or property was the one where there was camera equipment and kiddies toys? Does anyone remember that?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by lemonbutter 09.10.17 1:11

April28th wrote:Ok with a little digging I have found both Andrew and Phil, they are based in Ely, Cambridgeshire and responsible for Eagle Home Interiors

Phil

Andrew

It seems that Andy Wright was a very good friend of Clement Freud for 30 years - they owned racehorses together.

lemonbutter

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 16.10.17 22:56

The article says he shared a racehorse with Uri Geller
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 29.10.17 12:55

worriedmum wrote:The article says he shared a racehorse with Uri Geller

Uri Geller self confessed CIA and mossad 'spy' and good friend of Lord Janner, who was very enthusiastic about visiting boy's homes in a purely charitable capacity.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum