The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error

Post by JRP 02.10.17 16:38

Willow,
I guess when you have risen to the dizzy heights, when somebody hands you a shi**y stick, you either accept it, or they find someone who will.
So, once you are in possession of said stick, your job becomes one of making it look clean.
It's probably a very difficult task, but once you get good at it, you get more sticks.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Empty McCann's and their Friends are to face questions,Not!

Post by willowthewisp 02.10.17 17:00

JRP wrote:Willow,
I guess when you have risen to the dizzy heights, when somebody hands you a shi**y stick, you either accept it, or they find someone who will.
So, once you are in possession of said stick, your job becomes one of making it look clean.
It's probably a very difficult task, but once you get good at it, you get more sticks.
But there is an old saying,Don't give sh*te,don't accept sh*t? or don't piss down my  back and tell me its raining?
Perhaps he should grow a pair,then??

So what your saying is, your put in an impossible position,but to deal with this shit in an order to keep on taking said shit,then when you profess to an attainable level,you get more sticks,but maybe not as s**ty,No wonder this worlds **cked up?
Is that Justice UK style,when a little girl is reported missing by her parents and grown adults behave in the way they have in this case?
Dizzy heights or Not,their are degrees of acceptance,Brotherhood or No Brotherhood,they should all be locked away if found guilty of hiding behind secrecy or pacts of silence?
millions of People lost their lives so their off spring had a better future,not a worse position in life?
I don't think so,I know So
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error

Post by JRP 02.10.17 19:04

Willow,
I would argue that certain police officers, coroners, lawyers, are put in place as they are known to be compliant to a certain cause. Whether it be a little girl reported missing, or a man shot dead on a tube train, the chain of command swings into action to shape public opinion.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.10.17 19:51

The McCanns claim that they have searching for Madeleine, that she is findable.  Why then, is there a need for Operation Grange to interview them after 6 years?  

You would think that the McCanns would have made regular visits to Scotland yard giving the investigation as much information as they possibly could. 

Are they now being interviewed so that the cover up team can claim that information was lost in translation?  Is this an attempt to clear up all those contradictions in the McCanns statements before they whitewash the case?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.10.17 20:13

I thought the McCanns paid a hefty lump of fund money to get the police files translated into English. In which case , why wouldn't they have brought any inaccuracies to the attention of Tracey Kandohla the powers that be...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.17 21:17

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Despite saying he was "no snowflake".
McCanns and friends face new grilling as first quiz 'open to error - Page 2 Snowing_2

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.10.17 21:43

I wonder what this new 'Quiz' will be called?

Ask the family
The Chase

Family Fortunes
8 out of 10 cuddlecats
Mock the Decade

Mr and Mrs
Deal or No Deal
Countdown ?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42052

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 02.10.17 22:10

Would I Lie To You
Call My Bluff
Fake Reaction
The Kids Are All Right
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 02.10.17 23:27

Blankerty Blank
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.10.17 23:40

Can't touch this

Scrap heap challenge 

Total wipeout 

Fake reaction 

Have I got news for you

Twenty questions 

Senseless

Whodunnit

I've got a secret

Would I lie to you 

The £64000 question

Dirty money

Face the clock

The weakest link

Playing for time 

high5

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.17 7:59

Give us a clue

Who wants to be a millionaire?

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.17 8:04

Getting back on track, this is from Sharon and PeterMac interview

Sharon:
I thought that this may have something to do with the fact that we, on social networking sites, have questioned the fact that the McCanns have not been interviewed by Operation Grange.

They are now saying that there may be errors in the translation of the witness statements.  Is this an attempt to clear up all those contradictions and pass them off as translation errors?

One thing that stands out is the fact that the McCanns have not been working with the investigators.  If the child was genuinely missing, you would expect the parents & their friends to be at the police station answering all questions and providing all the information they possible could.   If the Met Police have not invited the McCanns to be interviewed, why are they not banging on the doors asking to be heard?

Peter:

My personal thoughts are these . . .
Someone, somewhere is stirring this up.
I don't know who, and it doesn't matter who.
The stories about "errors in the translations" are clearly nonsense.   They all signed the ENGLISH translations as accurate.
and then 6 days later went back and signed another set - of totally different statements - as accurate.  IN English translation.
Point of entry, shutters, and so on 
And in G and K's statements they both say
"CONTRARY TO what was stated the first time . . . . "    In other words, it was not a bad translation, nor a misunderstanding.
WE SAID  X . and now we want to change it to Y
( and then years later Kate changes it to Z  with her CLOSED curtains and whooshing in a non- existent gale force gust . .)

But absolutely right, the McCanns and the Tapas 9 /7 are NOT working with any one.- And the Mitchell- creature has no access to anyone.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.10.17 8:49

The opening line says

By Jerry Lawton / Published 2nd October 2017

A senior officer believes their original witness statements given to Portuguese detectives were lost in translation. 

Then later, Lawton attributes quotes to Colin Sutton. 
Is Colin Sutton the source of the story? Or is there really a senior serving officer who believes the McCann witness statements have been lost in translation?

Big difference.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.17 9:29

From PeterMac:

I am sure it is Sutton’s quote being trotted out again
But the question is WHY and WHO is doing it
Grange’s apparent Neglect of Duty and apparent Misconduct in Public Office is being exposed to the world.
As is the logical conclusion that this was Never a proper enquiry

It is being spelled out in the Tabloids, using simple words in short sentences, so that everyone shall understand . . .

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 03.10.17 9:39

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Give us a clue

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Runaround

Tale of the Century

The Fake News Quiz

What’s My Lie?

The Kids are Alright eek
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.10.17 10:14

Get'emGonçalo wrote:From PeterMac:

I am sure it is Sutton’s quote being trotted out again
But the question is WHY and WHO is doing it
Grange’s apparent Neglect of Duty and apparent Misconduct in Public Office is being exposed to the world.
As is the logical conclusion that this was Never a proper enquiry

It is being spelled out in the Tabloids, using simple words in short sentences, so that everyone shall understand . . .
+1 PeterMac, via the medium of Get'emGonçalo

....words a 9 year old could understand, very important point bearing the in mind the reading comprehension age of The Scum  et al.  Why make something so very clear?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 03.10.17 11:02

sharonl wrote:The McCanns claim that they have searching for Madeleine, that she is findable.  Why then, is there a need for Operation Grange to interview them after 6 years?  

You would think that the McCanns would have made regular visits to Scotland yard giving the investigation as much information as they possibly could. 

Are they now being interviewed so that the cover up team can claim that information was lost in translation?  Is this an attempt to clear up all those contradictions in the McCanns statements before they whitewash the case?
I absolutely believe that the only reason for re-interviewing the McCanns would be to exonerate them in the eyes of the doubting public and, yes, the 'lost in translation' approach would be a gift for them. S Y are clearly struggling to find a Patsy so this has to be the better alternative for the closure of their 'tying up loose ends'! Although....who knows where this latest 'lead' will take us? hysterical . I do find the SY fairy stories fascinating; not intellectually challenging, but good for a laugh. None of this case was ever about Madeleine. Where in God's name do we go from here?...... waiting
All in my opinion, of course.
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.10.17 11:11

Misconduct in Public Office complaint...as PeterMac says it is being exposed to the world.

It should be a piece of cake.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 03.10.17 11:17

One gets the feeling that Murat will be dragged back into the spotlight.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.10.17 11:24

maybe someone will ask what he mean't when he said ...Part of the biggest c**kup in history?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 03.10.17 11:35

There are so many people who should reasonably be re-interviewed (or even interviewed for the first time).

I'd be very interested to know what any number of people might choose to say after so many years......allegiances change and, with the ever-growing sea-change of public opinion, some might not now be so willing to "stick to the story"
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.17 12:17

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Misconduct in Public Office complaint...as PeterMac says it is being exposed to the world.

It should be a piece of cake.
Public Office have got away with far more serious crimes than this and they're still standing.  There will be a get out clause.

I know the Metropolitan Police are keeping their enquiry/investigation under wraps but it would be interesting to know what they think of all these bizarre media reports.  Perhaps AC Mark 'foot in mouth' Rowley might consider giving an update in the light of the further funding of Operation Grange.

hide

At the end of the day all blame will be apportioned to the Portuguese - they are the leading force so it will be their fault.  Even Kirkwood over yonder is blaming the PJ for losing valuable time and not sealing-off the crime scene.

It's the same old song..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 03.10.17 12:22

In the same way that "one rotten apple spoils the barrel", I'm forever hopeful that one embedded (but subsequently enlightened) worm will split the can wide open.

I don't believe it would take much......except a very brave person
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.10.17 12:41

At her rogatory interview Cat Baker stated she wished to amend something in an earlier statement - the fact that she had claimed Madeleine played more with the boys. She had, presumably, signed off on the first statement but had no qualms contradicting it when given the opportunity. I believe it will be the same for the Mccanns. Their only statements are those given to the P.J.. Op. Grange cannot run forever, and there is a growing backlash against each new tranche of funding. In the absence of a suitable patsy, putting Grange into a cold case file still leaves the McCanns under the suspicion of many of the public, particularly since the Supreme Court ruling. IMO, before Grange is parked a concerted attempt will be made to exonerate the parents. They will explain how, under tremendous stress at the time and feeling they were being set up by the "incompetent" P.J. during what they perceived as "hostile  interviewing", they gave muddled, confused responses that have been misinterpreted, whether literally in translation or in their import. Grange will not close without attempting to clear Kate and Gerry. To point the finger at them now would be too embarrassing for all who threw their weight behind their innocence for so long. I don't believe any of the tapas friends will "crack" now. The reputational damage to them would be catastrophic.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 03.10.17 12:56

IMO, before Grange is parked a concerted attempt will be made to exonerate the parents. They will explain how, under tremendous stress at the time and feeling they were being set up by the "incompetent" P.J. during what they perceived as "hostile  interviewing", they gave muddled, confused responses that have been misinterpreted, whether literally in translation or in their import.

Crikey Phoebe, I hope you have that copyrighted !!
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top