The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Mm11

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Mm11

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Regist10

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Empty New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl?

Post by willowthewisp 20.09.17 16:08

Yet again we see another Story line by the BBC of an Abduction of a Young child, from a super Market Trolley in Broad Day light,starring some Top actors?
Now it has passed the Ten years since Madeleine McCann's disappearance,there are certain quaint name changes for the personnel in the New production?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Empty Re: New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl?

Post by Jill Havern 20.09.17 16:26

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4886432/Benedict-Cumberbatch-pictured-Child-Time.html

Solemn Benedict Cumberbatch is pictured in first still from upcoming drama flick The Child In Time... as trailer shows his trauma and despair after his daughter goes missing

What, like this you mean?

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? 2Q==
New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Z
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Empty Ref; BBC documentary

Post by willowthewisp 20.09.17 16:49

Get'emGonçalo wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4886432/Benedict-Cumberbatch-pictured-Child-Time.html

Solemn Benedict Cumberbatch is pictured in first still from upcoming drama flick The Child In Time... as trailer shows his trauma and despair after his daughter goes missing

What, like this you mean?

This production bares too many liking too Madeleine McCann.Madeleine in her Fairy suit,Benedicts daughter?
The Girls(Kate?) Mother to having visions of her lost daughter?
This has far too much of an association to an on going Police Investigation,with a sole remit of Abduction?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Empty Re: New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl?

Post by Jill Havern 28.09.17 10:31

Did anyone watch this one-off programme?

I watched it and noticed there were references to 'online trolls' and thought it was going to be a take on Maddie McCann etc., but found the programme quite difficult to follow and was left wondering what it was all about.

The child never existed and a man, who I thought was going to be the bloke who stole the child who never existed, hanged himself.

dontgetit

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.09.17 12:55

I didn't watch it, but it was based on a 1987 novel by Ian McEwan.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.09.17 13:16

Yes, and an 'award-winning' novel at that, so I had high hopes.

As opposed to high ropes - used by the man who hanged himself from a tree in the woods.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.09.17 13:32

I haven't fathomed Sherlock yet, I have no idea what Dr. Strange was about either, so when I see Cumberbatch is in something, I presume it's probably going to be weird. And not good weird. Just weird.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.09.17 13:36

Yes, I can't see the attraction with Cumberbatch I'm afraid.
My sister goes weak at the knees - I just think she's got arthritis.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.09.17 13:42

They're called Cumberbitches or Cumberbabes apparently, I'd call 'em visually impaired, but I'm probably just jealous.
JRP

Back to top Go down

New BBC story of an Abduction of a Three Year old Girl? Empty Ref-Abduction BBC drama

Post by willowthewisp 28.09.17 14:27

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Yes, and an 'award-winning' novel at that, so I had high hopes.

As opposed to high ropes - used by the man who hanged himself from a tree in the woods.
I watched the programme and found it weird to think that an adult could access a junior School so easy without being challenged by the authorities responsible for school children?
Also No Police investigation process in the drama?
The Father has lost a daughter is summoned to meet a"Prime Minister"who wishes the man(Benedict,Ben) to seek out his childhood friend,to then surreptitiously be used to secretly convey how the man described as suffering a"Mental Breakdown"is behaving to the Prime Minister,over an article detailing exposure of a Government policy on School Education?
Was the main reason,that people are infalliable to pressure and work commitments,that alter the way you see things in a different perspective,how people abuse their position in Government?
That the Man when writing the Report for the Government,had a core relationship,that a"Child hood"was more important than words in a Report,which was the reason as to why he had changed the Remit of the Report. 
Is that what it is all about,"Control"of events,People, non Human feelings?
In the final scene when the Man has supposedly Hung himself,but prior to this scene,the Man had seen the "Wolves" or their Car parked in the vicinity of his"Childhood World"that he knew they would come for him,for what he written in the Report,that his friend,Ben had in fact lured the Wolves to the Man's hideout from the Government Moles,World?
So in effect,the man had Never Hung himself,but Murder had been Committed,made to look like suicide?
Aka Dr David Kelly and a certain Labour MP (Robin Cook,RIP)who had a"Sudden Fatal Heart attack" whilst out Walking with his girl friend, Gaynor,after making a remarkable closing speech in Parliament of to be very aware of "Our Special friends in America" on Al Queda?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.09.17 16:07

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Did anyone watch this one-off programme?

I watched it and noticed there were references to 'online trolls' and thought it was going to be a take on Maddie McCann etc., but found the programme quite difficult to follow and was left wondering what it was all about.

The child never existed and a man, who I thought was going to be the bloke who stole the child who never existed, hanged himself.

dontgetit

I didn't get it either , got totally lost in the flashbacks/forwards dreams , man/child running around the woods !      flag help

Will I watch the next episode ? Not sure yet !

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 28.09.17 17:08

It was a one-off drama, not a serial, sandancer.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.09.17 20:54

Amy Dean wrote:It was a one-off drama, not a serial, sandancer.

Well there you go , just shows how confused I was  by it ( doesn't take much these days ! ) 

Thanks Amy      flowers

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top