The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Mm11

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Mm11

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Regist10

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Empty Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by Keitei 12.08.17 20:31

LISTEN: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

By J.D McGregor - 12th August 2017

In an extraordinary interview recorded yesterday, a child abuse survivor who served on the Government’s independent inquiry into historic child sexual abuse has claimed she was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure that Ms May became Prime Minister.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of Ms Evans’ startling claims about her time serving on the inquiry.

Speaking to talkRADIO, Sharon Evans, a former journalist and the founder of Dot Com Children’s Foundation, said that the panel were “promised the child abuse inquiry would be open”, but after a short while she saw that it was ‘so obvious that everything was about the control and suppression of information” and that the supposedly independent inquiry had absolutely “no independence’.

Ms Evans claimed that the contracts panel members were made to sign by the Home Office were used to stop them from speaking openly about “very serious allegations about very public figures” – allegations which she says were taken back to the inquiry leaders, but ‘nothing was being done about” them.

The former panel member, who quit after questioning the true ‘independence’ of the inquiry, told talkRADIO:

It became very clear to myself and Graham when we went round to listening meetings, and were being given very serious allegations about very public figures, which we took back to the inquiry and nothing was being done about. Months in, they couldn’t actually tell us how the information was going to be used.

I was chairing the panel on one day, and I suggested that we wrote to Theresa May, who was the Home Secretary, to express our concerns. At the end of the day I was taken to one side and it was made clear to me – this is what I was told – that Theresa May was going to be Prime Minister, that this inquiry was going to be part of this, and that if I didn’t toe the line and do as I was told, if I tried to get information out I would be discredited by her advisors.

Ms Evans also says that she was gagged by the Home Office during a Parliamentary Committee meeting, describing how she was given a 23 page document detailing exactly “what she may and may not say”.

Evans says that she believes it was the Home Office – then under the leadership of Theresa May – trying to suppress and control precisely what information was released to MPs during Committee meetings:

I have got a document, it’s 23 pages. When I appeared in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee – which should be where you openly and honestly answer the questions and challenges of MPs, and where it’s actually an offense not to tell the truth – they (the Home Office) provided me with a 23 page document telling me exactly what I may and may not say.

Ms Evans says that she was so alarmed by the nature of the Home Office gagging document that she went to the clerk of the Parliamentary Committee to tell him that she feared she may not be able to tell the truth because of it.

Sharon Evans also had an extremely depressing message for the victims of the Grenfell tragedy about what she has learned about Establishment collusion during supposedly ‘independent’ inquiries such as this:

When asked by interviewer John Nicholson about her advice to the Grenfell Inquiry panel members, Evans said:

I think from what I’ve been hearing that people are already being encouraged to come and give information informally – and this is where we started on the child abuse inquiry – but the thing is it seems like it’s exactly the same. I want to stop them going down the same road where their information is controlled and suppressed, because when there is an inquiry they can control information and decide what is released.

You can listen to Ms Evans’ extraordinary interview with talkRADIO below:

http://evolvepolitics.com/listen-historic-child-abuse-panel-member-i-silenced-theresa-mays-advisors-ensure-became-pm/

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Empty Re: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by Verdi 12.08.17 20:54

Well I never did - who would think such subterfuge is at the heart of our unshakeable rock solid establishment bignono

This short paragraph says it all doesn't it?  Now, where have I heard something similar - Operation Grange?  The CEOP?  Jenny Murat?

"I think from what I’ve been hearing that people are already being encouraged to come and give information informally – and this is where we started on the child abuse inquiry – but the thing is it seems like it’s exactly the same. I want to stop them going down the same road where their information is controlled and suppressed, because when there is an inquiry they can control information and decide what is released."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM” Empty Re: Historic child abuse panel member: “I was silenced by Theresa May’s advisors to ensure she became PM”

Post by Keitei 12.08.17 21:29

Verdi wrote:Well I never did - who would think such subterfuge is at the heart of our unshakeable rock solid establishment bignono

This short paragraph says it all doesn't it?  Now, where have I heard something similar - Operation Grange?  The CEOP?  Jenny Murat?

"I think from what I’ve been hearing that people are already being encouraged to come and give information informally – and this is where we started on the child abuse inquiry – but the thing is it seems like it’s exactly the same. I want to stop them going down the same road where their information is controlled and suppressed, because when there is an inquiry they can control information and decide what is released."

That's why I posted it, it's all too familiar. I am proud to reveal she did not get my vote this time and won't in the future.

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 12.08.17 22:51

It seems to happen all too often.
Jeremy Corbyn isn't exempt

http://www.mann4bassetlaw.com/an_open_letter_to_jeremy_corbyn_on_child_abuse

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11758612/Jeremy-Corbyn-accused-of-inaction-over-paedophile-scandal.html

Appalling that child abuse happens at all let alone the fact that so much appears covered up by those we should be able to respect. The very people elected by us who should set an example.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 13.08.17 5:05

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 13.08.17 14:26

I've been involved in fostering for a few years now and I can categorically say the "experts" stick together, no matter what field they are from. What should be fairly simple and obvious issues are disregarded in favour of over-complication a child's needs. 

A recent documentary about deaths of children in "the system" in Scotland highlighted the attitude. Find a scapegoat and blame everything on them. Ignore the fact that not a single decision is made regarding children in "the system" that does not go before a manager, a children's panel or a sheriff. It's not exactly crooked but it is full of incompetent people covering their own backs and afraid to expose others faults lest their own be highlighted.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.08.17 23:28

nomendelta wrote:I've been involved in fostering for a few years now and I can categorically say the "experts" stick together, no matter what field they are from. What should be fairly simple and obvious issues are disregarded in favour of over-complication a child's needs.
goodpost

Never been involved in fostering myself but I've read enough to understand the rigours imposed on potential couples wishing to foster.

OK, the authorities have to basically screen applicants to be sure they are suitable but anything beyond that is pure bunkum in my view.  The authorities should be damn grateful that couples are eager to foster children, not make it nigh on impossible by unreasonable demands, background checks and butt covering.  What a child needs above all else is love and care.

Surely fostering is preferable to an institution?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 14.08.17 11:07

The thing about children in care is that, in my experience, the majority of Social Workers in local authorities have a personal agenda - and axe to grind or something to prove or whatever - of some kind and that can skew decisions. When they're hell-bent on making decisions, pretty much nothing can stop them. A trick I've seen is that although major decisions need to be rubber-stamped by a panel at a hearing is that they rush such decisions through BEFORE the hearing so by that time it's a done deal and unlikely to be reversed even if it is a controversial decision.

There are so many factors in fostering - the child's contact with their own family which can be extremely difficult or actually quite pleasant depending on the child, the family, the triggers - the relationship the carers have with their own social worker and the relationship with the child's social worker. Too often the personalities of the latter are the main problem and obstruction to children getting the care they desperately need. Oh, that and budgets.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.08.17 13:08

I had a relative who worked for social services in London - my did she have some tales to tell.  She maintained that social workers have more personal problems than their entire client base put together.

One incident, which incorporates the deceitful media, a female social worker helped to arrange a story which was covered by the daily tabloids, involving an octogenarian who was said to be on her death bed as a result of government cuts in heating allowance.

The report pictured a sick looking woman living in squalor when in truth the pensioner lived in a nice comfortable flat, well furnished, well heated and she was well nourished.  The story was fabricated from beginning to end - it was engineered by a tabloid journalist, arranged by the social worker with a willing pensioner who was promised a nice little pay-out for her trouble.

This is not hearsay, I knew the social worker and the circumstances of the pensioner.  The same social worker was at the time, having a dalliance with the blind husband of another of her clients who didn't need a social worker but was kept on file so the social worker could legitimately visit the husband.

Sorry - I digress.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top