The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Mm11

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Mm11

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Regist10

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Empty New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.17 18:34

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister

Most members will remember that in September last year, on behalf of CMOMM, I welcomed our new Prime Minister with a letter setting out the case that Operation Grange was set up with the deliberate intention of avoiding the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann. I also sent my letter to the then Head of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe.

( see here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13163-letter-sent-today-to-the-prime-minister-and-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-suggesting-met-police-enquiry-into-maddie-mccann-mystery-is-not-genuine )

In my letter, composed with the help of members of my Admin team, I set out in great detail the fraudulent nature of the McCanns’ private investigation, which we said was also never intended to find Madeleine. I gave such full details so that there was no excuse for the Prime Minister and Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe not to admit that Operation Grange and the McCanns’ private investigation team were both shams, expensive charades.

Since then, at least three significant events have happened which prove the very points we made in our letter. These were, in order:

1 The decision of the Portuguese Supreme Court in January this year to reject the McCanns’ claim that Dr Goncalo Amaral’s book damaged their reputation, and to award costs of hundreds of thousands of pounds against the McCanns. The court held that he had not libeled the McCanns but had simply given a truthful account of his investigation in his book: ‘The Truth of the Lie’. He is now free again to sell his book in Portugal.

2 The verdict of the same court that the McCanns were not being truthful in repeatedly claiming that the Portuguese police investigation had ‘cleared’ them. The judges made it clear that the McCanns had not been cleared and that they could yet be charged with criminal offences such as hiding Madeleine’s body, if further credible evidence was unearthed, and

3 The remarkable disclosure by former Met Police Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton, who admitted on the record that in May 2010, when a Met Police Review of the Madeleine McCann case was being discussed by the government, a ‘very senior’ member of the Met Police contacted him and told him that, against all normal procedures, the Met was going to give the review a strictly limited remit, one that would automatically prevent the Met Police from investigating whether the McCanns were involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. Colin Sutton has yet to name this officer, and neither has this very senior officer been brave enough yet to identify himself. But this information has simply gone to confirm the very point that CMOMM members have consistently made from the very moment that Operation Grange was set up, and for the past six years, namely that Operation Grange was never a genuine police investigation into the truth. In addition, Colin Sutton referred to the many contradictions in the evidence of the McCanns and their ‘Tapas 7’ friends, stating emphatically: “They should be investigated”.

Many members have wanted me to write again to the Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick, but I decided to wait until the election is over and we know who the next Prime Minister is.

I now invite members to suggest to me anything else of relevance that should be included in my letter before I send it next week, after we know who the new Prime Minister is.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Empty Re: New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick

Post by worriedmum 02.06.17 18:48

I would like it to be pointed out that the company taking telephone  calls as part of the'search' on behalf of the McCanns alleged that these calls were never collected nor investigated.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Empty Re: New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick

Post by Doug D 02.06.17 19:20

Surely got to put in Mark Rowley's ludicrous confession.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.06.17 19:55

Doug D wrote:Surely got to put in Mark Rowley's ludicrous confession.
For sure thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.17 0:23

Would it be possible to ask how much it cost Op Grange to have the Portugese files translated into English (as per Hogan Howe statement in a video) and whether Mr and Mrs were asked by Op Grange if they could have sight/use of their translated files instead of using taxpayers money to get them translated?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 07.06.17 8:55

Now that Operation Grange has made it clear that there is no evidence that Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted, because years of investigation and £12m of taxpayers' money have not result in her discovery, may it be suggested that it is time for a new remit. 
The new remit should include reinterviewing all those concerned, namely Mr and Mrs McCann and all their companions who were in Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
 After all,  politicians do love to talk about 'robust' evidence and 'transparency', don't they? 
(I need a picture of a flying pig here!)
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by eliduf 07.06.17 21:20

I'm quite new to the forum and have never posted before. Therefore I'm a bit unsure if it would be appropriate to ask in the letter if the disappearance of Madeleine has set a precedent and every British citizen who goes missing abroad will receive the same level of investigation, man power and funding as Operation Grange in future?
eliduf

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 22:07

Cmaryholmes wrote:Now that Operation Grange has made it clear that there is no evidence that Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted, because years of investigation and £12m of taxpayers' money have not result in her discovery, may it be suggested that it is time for a new remit. 
The new remit should include reinterviewing all those concerned, namely Mr and Mrs McCann and all their companions who were in Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.
 After all,  politicians do love to talk about 'robust' evidence and 'transparency', don't they? 
(I need a picture of a flying pig here!)
One flying pig at your service..

New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick Flying_Pigs_sml
I'm sure the new Prime Minister will be able to closely associate with porky pies - won't you Mrs May?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.06.17 22:54

Get'emGonçalo wrote:New CMOMM letter to the next Prime Minister

Most members will remember that in September last year, on behalf of CMOMM, I welcomed our new Prime Minister with a letter setting out the case that Operation Grange was set up with the deliberate intention of avoiding the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann. I also sent my letter to the then Head of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe.

( see here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13163-letter-sent-today-to-the-prime-minister-and-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-suggesting-met-police-enquiry-into-maddie-mccann-mystery-is-not-genuine )

In my letter, composed with the help of members of my Admin team, I set out in great detail the fraudulent nature of the McCanns’ private investigation, which we said was also never intended to find Madeleine. I gave such full details so that there was no excuse for the Prime Minister and Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe not to admit that Operation Grange and the McCanns’ private investigation team were both shams, expensive charades.

Since then, at least three significant events have happened which prove the very points we made in our letter. These were, in order:

1 The decision of the Portuguese Supreme Court in January this year to reject the McCanns’ claim that Dr Goncalo Amaral’s book damaged their reputation, and to award costs of hundreds of thousands of pounds against the McCanns. The court held that he had not libeled the McCanns but had simply given a truthful account of his investigation in his book: ‘The Truth of the Lie’. He is now free again to sell his book in Portugal.

2 The verdict of the same court that the McCanns were not being truthful in repeatedly claiming that the Portuguese police investigation had ‘cleared’ them. The judges made it clear that the McCanns had not been cleared and that they could yet be charged with criminal offences such as hiding Madeleine’s body, if further credible evidence was unearthed, and

3 The remarkable disclosure by former Met Police Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton, who admitted on the record that in May 2010, when a Met Police Review of the Madeleine McCann case was being discussed by the government, a ‘very senior’ member of the Met Police contacted him and told him that, against all normal procedures, the Met was going to give the review a strictly limited remit, one that would automatically prevent the Met Police from investigating whether the McCanns were involved in Madeleine’s disappearance. Colin Sutton has yet to name this officer, and neither has this very senior officer been brave enough yet to identify himself. But this information has simply gone to confirm the very point that CMOMM members have consistently made from the very moment that Operation Grange was set up, and for the past six years, namely that Operation Grange was never a genuine police investigation into the truth. In addition, Colin Sutton referred to the many contradictions in the evidence of the McCanns and their ‘Tapas 7’ friends, stating emphatically: “They should be investigated”.

Many members have wanted me to write again to the Prime Minister and to the new Head of the Met Police, Cressida Dick, but I decided to wait until the election is over and we know who the next Prime Minister is.

I now invite members to suggest to me anything else of relevance that should be included in my letter before I send it next week, after we know who the new Prime Minister is.

great effort!!!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 08.06.17 12:02

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

I believe we should ask that the No Stone Unturned fund should be investigated for the fraud it has perpetrated.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 08.06.17 16:03

As
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

In my letter, composed with the help of members of my Admin team, I set out in great detail the fraudulent nature of the McCanns’ private investigation, which we said was also never intended to find Madeleine. I gave such full details so that there was no excuse for the Prime Minister and Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe not to admit that Operation Grange and the McCanns’ private investigation team were both shams, expensive charades
I believe we should ask that the No Stone Unturned fund should be investigated for the fraud it has perpetrated.
Absolutely, and it should be asked why this fund was set up so quickly and why GM talked about a big event for 1st year anniversary when for all he knew, Madeleine could have been found long before then.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.06.17 16:30

I think one needs to be very careful not to drift into the realms of supposition when requesting a formal investigation by the authorities, there's nothing to be gained by raising particulars on a hunch,  particulars that can't be proven.  That kind of approach will not only create derision but also destine the epistle straight for the shredder.

I've said many times in the past, the McCann defence league is surrounded by a bastion of lawyers and advisors - I think it very unlikely that the Limited Company hasn't covered all angles as regards ligitimacy - albeit borderline.

If however the perpetrators of this very serious crime are brought to justice, that will be a whole new ball-game - that will be the time to start asking questions winkwink !

Also a good idea to keep the communication focused by avoiding too much diversion from the primary topic.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top