The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Mm11

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Mm11

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Regist10

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Empty WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’

Post by Jill Havern 03.05.17 15:30

WHO WERE THEY?
Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3429641/mystery-couple-seen-clambering-over-wall-and-fence-directly-behind-apartment-where-madeleine-mccann-was-sleeping-on-night-she-vanished/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41606

Back to top Go down

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Empty Re: WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’

Post by Phoebe 03.05.17 16:03

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Radio-stokeBack in 2007 Radio Stoke spoke to Susan Moyes who owned an apartment 2 floors above the McCanns holiday rental apartment.

SUSAN MOYES Sure. We went out for a meal about seven o’clock down in the town. We walked back about nine o’clock, round past, erm, the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment. Went out on the balcony about quarter past nine. Everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely. We then went to bed. We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used. So we got dressed and joined in the search. We were out till about four in the morning with, oooh, about I dont know, thirty people, thirty other people maybe. The Mark Warner team were out with other guests at the Ocean Club.

REPORTER What, I mean what were the local community saying to you? Because obviously being out there such a time you must have spoken to a lot of people about it. It must have been, if you like, the talk of the town.
SUSAN MOYES Mmm. There was a lot of criticism of the police which we felt was unfounded, err, at that time. Really a lot of unsure about exactly what happened. How did somebody get in? Was it the front? Was it the back? Was it left open? Was it forced? A lot of different stories.
REPORTER Speculation if you like.
SUSAN MOYES Absolutely, absolutely, yeah, yeah! 
REPORTER And how do you feel having been, if you like, being swept along with all this, having been a part of this story from the start, being there at the time when it all happened. I suspect as a family you must have talked about this over the dinner table for weeks and weeks and weeks.
SUSAN MOYES Yes, we have, we have. And I just can’t get my head around it at all. I can’t. I can’t understand it and I don’t, I don’t know if it’ll ever be resolved, really.
REPORTER You are off back to Portugal soon I gather. And how do you think Praia da Luz will be when you get back?
SUSAN MOYES Yeah, we go back in a couple of weeks and my husband has actually said for the first time he is going to feel very differently about it. No, I’m fine about it. I’m fine about it. But yeah, its a shame, its kind of tainted what is a lovely, lovely spot.

The above from Madeleine The Truth blog. Interview with Radio Stoke posted Oct 24th 2011. No mention of seeing any suspicious couple clambering over walls and supportive of the Portuguese police.  No claim that they weren't properly interviewed or had relevant information. Sun - please take note, your lies will catch you out!   laughat
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’ Empty Re: WHO WERE THEY? Mystery couple ‘seen clambering over wall and fence directly behind apartment where Madeleine McCann was sleeping on night she vanished’

Post by liars a to e 03.05.17 16:12

Hi reading the Sun story I don't think the Moyes saw the couple. They were asked by British police if they had.... seen a couple someone else said they had seen. The headline is misleading and what is underneath it has to be taken with the customary skip/pinch of salt.
liars a to e
liars a to e

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 03.05.17 16:30

liars a to e wrote:Hi reading the Sun story I don't think the Moyes saw the couple. They were asked by British police if they had....  seen a couple someone else said they had seen. The headline is misleading and what is underneath it has to be taken with the customary skip/pinch of salt.

This is just another silly Sun story to try and justify Kate’ s  ‘’ a couple have taken her’’ comment made to Yvonne  Martin on early Friday morning.   A couple were also supposed to have entered the apartment on an earlier occasion to soothe a crying Madeleine but the Disinformation Papers ( Is this where the saying, ‘’ A tissue of lies comes from? ) were unsuccessfully  trying to match the date up to Mrs Fenn’s little story of a crying child. Downright blatant propaganda. Anyway I’m sure the couple who  supposedly soothed the crying  Madeleine would know from  their previous experience that they had no need to clamber over any walls when you could just walk straight in …………………..and out again!  Or was this yet another couple ?  What with the Polish COUPLE as well ,it seems like PDL was awash with couples acting suspiciously late April/ early May.  But we do know ‘a couple’ took Madeleine  because Kate told us so and as a devout Catholic would she lie?
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.05.17 16:53

That's it then isn't it ?

It was a couple , looking​ for a child to take on as their own 

She was wearing​ purple and hanging round under the lamp waiting for him driving fast up the road​ in the car .

He looked British .

Have I missed​ anything​ out , cos I want to have​ my tea now​ the case is " solved "    spin

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 17:18

sandancer wrote:That's it then isn't it ?

It was a couple , looking​ for a child to take on as their own 

She was wearing​ purple and hanging round under the lamp waiting for him driving fast up the road​ in the car .

He looked British .
Have I missed​ anything​ out , cos I want to have​ my tea now​ the case is " solved "    spin
The car driver was Gogol Bordello & the woman had started wearing purple for him now.

Lol.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top