The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Mm11

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Mm11

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Regist10

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Empty Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together

Post by Jill Havern 03.05.17 9:10

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  410

On this day ten years ago, Madeleine Beth McCann disapeared from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia de Luz and was etched into the public imagination in a way no other child has been.

She was nine days away from her fourth birthday, which means that she will turn, or would have turned, 14 next week.

Either option is painful to contemplate. As always, her parents, Gerry and Kate, will buy their eldest daughter a present and add it to the pile in her bedroom, which awaits her return.

When Kate McCann mentioned this fact, I thought with a pang how the only way you really know what a 14-year-old girl wants for her birthday is to have a 14-year-old girl. Children change so rapidly that it can be hard to remember what they were like when they were small.

More here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/madeleine-mccann-10-years-incredible-gerry-kate-still-together/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41718

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together

Post by sar 03.05.17 9:15

who writes this nonsense??
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 10 years on: It’s incredible that Gerry and Kate are still together

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 13:05

I can't see how the McCanns can ever do anything else other than stay together, at least while the case remains unsolved.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by UnwillilinglyCynical 03.05.17 14:18

Agree - If they separate, it will be extremely difficult to maintain a contiguous story - and things may `leak' out.
UnwillilinglyCynical
UnwillilinglyCynical

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 03.05.17 14:29

UnwillilinglyCynical wrote:Agree - If they separate, it will be extremely difficult to maintain a contiguous story - and things may `leak' out.

Especially when it comes to who gets custody of the twins :)

Should they divorce it will be who throws the first rock in the pool of guilt and blames the other person for Maddie's death, isposal and cover up in order to get custody of the twins and the house.

Once the first salvo is thrown it will be every man for themselves.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.17 14:40

Hobs wrote:
UnwillilinglyCynical wrote:Agree - If they separate, it will be extremely difficult to maintain a contiguous story - and things may `leak' out.

Especially when it comes to who gets custody of the twins :)

Should they divorce it will be who throws the first rock in the pool of guilt and blames the other person for Maddie's death, isposal and cover up in order to get custody of the twins and the house.

Once the first salvo is thrown it will be every man for themselves.

I don't believe anything will 'leak out' from the McCanns nah , but there will be more damaging information emerging from other relevant sources, and the recent exposure of the Operation Grange farce is just the beginning. The fear of new reveals must cause constant fear and paranoia within TM, and is the reason they haven't stopped duping and spinning for 10 years.   
imo
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 03.05.17 16:13

IMO they would have to stay together whilst the twins are at home. (well, the times they're not away at boarding school!!) It keeps the status quo going.

But once they fly the nest, it will be very odd for KM & GM to be finally all alone. That's when I think the pressure could really mount. They'll be free to talk, free to discuss what actually happened. No need to keep up appearances. Perhaps that's when cracks will finally appear. I doubt either of them would ever 'confess' but their lives could certainly change in a very big way, perhaps then resulting in a split.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 03.05.17 16:28

JulieC wrote:IMO they would have to stay together whilst the twins are at home. (well, the times they're not away at boarding school!!) It keeps the status quo going.

But once they fly the nest, it will be very odd for KM & GM to be finally all alone. That's when I think the pressure could really mount. They'll be free to talk, free to discuss what actually happened. No need to keep up appearances. Perhaps that's when cracks will finally appear. I doubt either of them would ever 'confess' but their lives could certainly change in a very big way, perhaps then resulting in a split.

Is that a fact or a rumour that they are at boarding school?

Not doubting you but have never heard that before.
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 03.05.17 16:41

Patience wrote:
JulieC wrote:IMO they would have to stay together whilst the twins are at home. (well, the times they're not away at boarding school!!) It keeps the status quo going.

Is that a fact or a rumour that they are at boarding school?

Not doubting you but have never heard that before.

I've read it somewhere, but struggling to remember where.

As with a lot of things in this case could well be wrong.

Happy to be corrected if wrong :)
JulieC

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.05.17 16:42

They have to, chained to eachother forever. That's why Gerry is so glum and Kate still anorexic.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 03.05.17 16:53

"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

That line always gives me the shivers when I see it lj. The sheer coldness that any parent could ever say such a thing about their own child sickens me.
JulieC

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.05.17 17:28

I watched again an old interview where Kate takes responsibility for the couple's fertility problems, claiming it was discovered, after vain attempts to conceive, that she had endometriosis. That surprised me since she claimed to have no inking that anything was amiss until a year of trying for a baby failed to succeed. Women I know who have suffered (that being the operative word) from this condition were all diagnosed well before the age of 34 due to severe monthly pain which they had endured since their teens. Most had not reached the stage of impaired fertility but were still very symptomatic. Maybe I just dislike Gerry, but I couldn't help suspecting that Kate was covering for him and that his arrogance would abhor him admitting he had any fertility issues. That to me sums up their relationship.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 17:36

Phoebe wrote:I watched again an old interview where Kate takes responsibility for the couple's fertility problems, claiming it was discovered, after vain attempts to conceive, that she had endometriosis. That surprised me since she claimed to have no inking that anything was amiss until a year of trying for a baby failed to succeed. Women I know who have suffered (that being the operative word) from this condition were all diagnosed well before the age of 34 due to severe monthly pain which they had endured since their teens. Most had not reached the stage of impaired fertility but were still very symptomatic. Maybe I just dislike Gerry, but I couldn't help suspecting that Kate was covering for him and that his arrogance would abhor him admitting he had any fertility issues. That to me sums up their relationship.
Wasn't there some talk that the children weren't his biologically?

I can't remember where I saw it, i.e. on a forum or in the news.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.05.17 17:48

I remember seeing a photo of Mrs with little Amelie before their return from Portugal and to me  the little girl was the image of Mrs. McCann, his mother.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.05.17 18:15

plebgate wrote:I remember seeing a photo of Mrs with little Amelie before their return from Portugal and to me  the little girl was the image of Mrs. McCann, his mother.
IMO they are the biological parents. I just found it strange that two docs failed to even suspect endometriosis which would have to have been excruciatingly painful to have resulted in tubal infarction. It is a dreadfully debilitating condition and usually presents symptoms from very shortly after puberty. Gerry's face on that program just said " Thar canny be anything wrong wi' ma swimmers!"
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.05.17 18:24

Yes I think you made a very good point Phoebe about the endometriosis.  Just wanted to say that when I saw the photo I did a double take as her face to me was the image of Ma Mccan.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.17 19:25

They will never split up . . . for fear of what the other might say, or do. If ever one or the other of them is charged or convicted, however, I think the other will be off like a startled rabbit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 03.05.17 23:48

plebgate wrote:Yes I think you made a very good point Phoebe about the endometriosis.  Just wanted to say that when I saw the photo I did a double take as her face to me was the image of Ma Mccan.
Actually I forgot to add that Kate initially trained as a gynaecologist before swicthing to anaesthesia. What gynae fails to spot the excruciating, cumulative monthly symptoms of endometriosis until she reaches the age of 32?   thinking
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by titandump 05.05.17 0:27

Phoebe wrote:
plebgate wrote:Yes I think you made a very good point Phoebe about the endometriosis.  Just wanted to say that when I saw the photo I did a double take as her face to me was the image of Ma Mccan.
Actually I forgot to add that Kate initially trained as a gynaecologist before swicthing to anaesthesia. What gynae fails to spot the excruciating, cumulative monthly symptoms of endometriosis until she reaches the age of 32?   thinking
I totally agree and it's the same gynaecologist who may have delivered the wrong anaesthesia doses to her kids resulting in a death. I don't know, I hover between: the kids were never left alone at all in that apartment, but that scenario had to be introduced to explain how she could have been abducted; after one of the parents killed her in a rage - most likely Kate. Nobody with normal parenting skills leaves kids like that, no matter what forum chatter tries to validate it on any website about mistakes. If you are 'normally connected' to your children, it's not even in the remit of possibility. 

If you are  lax and a bit detached from your kids, you at least lock the door. So I don't think they were ever left alone. If they were they were anaesthesized. I've never had twins, but I have 3 and all have and had different sleep patterns (all 2 years apart in age), one fella always slept through the night, the other 2, I'd never be sure when they would awaken particularly, at 18 months-2 years - BUT for all 3 even now, in a bed that wasn't their own, all bets are off. I swore I'd never go on holiday abroad again until they all had moved on 4 years - it was painful trying to coordinate sleep time in a strange place;
titandump
titandump

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.05.17 9:20

Phoebe wrote:
Yes I had forgotten that too as there is so much info. out there  much of which makes no sense and all apparently being ignored by the cops.

Top post.

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.05.17 10:03

Just an observation, Gerry looked really upset and under a lot of stress at the Church service at Rothely. He just looked really 'pained' more so than Kate.

Kate also wrote a letter that was read out, Kate was responsible for the statement put up on the facebook page, so anything emotional that has to be presented to the public.
 I just wonder, if Gerry was the 'brains' behind what happened, he may feel under extra pressure with the public paying more attention to the details of the 'official' timeline.  

I have the feeling that with such a complex 'cover-up' there would always be a back up plan with maybe one person taking the blame if things were uncovered.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.05.17 10:38

ChippyM wrote:Just an observation, Gerry looked really upset and under a lot of stress at the Church service at Rothely. He just looked really 'pained' more so than Kate.

Kate also wrote a letter that was read out, Kate was responsible for the statement put up on the facebook page, so anything emotional that has to be presented to the public.
 I just wonder, if Gerry was the 'brains' behind what happened, he may feel under extra pressure with the public paying more attention to the details of the 'official' timeline.  

I have the feeling that with such a complex 'cover-up' there would always be a back up plan with maybe one person taking the blame if things were uncovered.
Gerry's bound to look pained, he's now a 'Professor' and desperately trying to climb the success ladder, meanwhile more people than ever believe he and his Mrs were involved in their child's death. Plus it's been confirmed to even those that rarely follow this case, that Op Grange have been up to no good, and are now under as much suspicion as the McCanns themselves. So object defeated!

And that's with a decade of political help, and throwing millions of pounds at their image, and endlessly trying to destroy Goncalo Amaral, who is still standing, and still telling The Truth of The Lie!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.05.17 21:15

I was given a fridge magnet by some friends once, it read

"You'll always be a friend - you know too much"

Just about sums this up.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.05.17 8:11

JulieC wrote:"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

That line always gives me the shivers when I see it lj. The sheer coldness that any parent could ever say such a thing about their own child sickens me.

I know Julie, it is very telling about these people.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tiki 05.02.19 19:17

Re:Still together

As someone once quipped, 'the couple who slay together, stay together'.  What amazes me is how they keep saying they will look for her for the rest of their lives. So, not expecting to find her anytime soon then. OJ Simpson swore he'd look for his wife's killer for the rest of his life. What does that tell you? In Richard D Halls embedded confession Kate McCann admits she knows where Madeleine is. I don't get that with all the money thrown at this case that they haven't begun digging up some of the 600 ancient wells in PDL because it's very likely her body is in one of them. They have recently been digging for the Beaumont kids, Keith Bennett and Suzy Lamplugh so why not MM. The dogs proved she was dead so they should be looking for a body. The case is a farce and will not be solved until they stop denying she's dead which is why TM keep saying she s alive, just to stop a search for her body which in Kates words they've hidden 'incredibly well'.
tiki
tiki

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top