The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Mm11

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Mm11

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Regist10

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Empty Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP?

Post by preciousramotswe 11.12.09 19:05

I have noticed a strong tendency of late to try and destroy the reputation of Jim Gamble and possibly of CEOP itself.
A good example of this is the thread started here today about the supposedly secret and confidential nature of some of their publications which the Mccanns had in Portugal, publications which have been proven time and time again to be freely available.
It is alleged that there is some kind of unhealthy realtionship between the pair of them.

Elsewhere there have been posts about Gamble's views on the treatment of paedophiles by the judicial system, and a concerted attempt to suggest that there is something fishy about the guy.

I'm intrigued why this should be coming from those who profess to be concerned for the welfare of children and wonder if it is just because Gamble appears to support the Mccanns' conviction that their daughter was abducted, and got CEOP heavily involved in their last 'minute for Madeleine' appeal for information.

Can anyone think of any other reason?
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Empty Re: Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP?

Post by Guest 11.12.09 21:38

When it boils down to it, some people don't like anyone helping the McCanns in anyway shape or form. Which says a lot about their vindictiveness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why are some people intent on dissing Gamble at CEOP? Empty Operation Ore - Exposed

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.09 0:59

badmanners wrote:I have noticed a strong tendency of late to try and destroy the reputation of Jim Gamble and possibly of CEOP itself. A good example of this is the thread started here today about the supposedly secret and confidential nature of some of their publications which the Mccanns had in Portugal, publications which have been proven time and time again to be freely available. It is alleged that there is some kind of unhealthy realtionship between the pair of them.

Elsewhere there have been posts about Gamble's views on the treatment of paedophiles by the judicial system, and a concerted attempt to suggest that there is something fishy about the guy.

I'm intrigued why this should be coming from those who profess to be concerned for the welfare of children and wonder if it is just because Gamble appears to support the Mccanns' conviction that their daughter was abducted, and got CEOP heavily involved in their last 'minute for Madeleine' appeal for information. Can anyone think of any other reason?
Lest there be any doubt, I fully support any police force or organisation that can tackle child abuse of any kind including child sexual abuse.

I am personally not persuaded that CEOP is the right way and I do have doubts about Jim Gamble's role in all this.

I felt concern when the Madeleine McCann 'LOOK' campaign deliberatley adopted a very similar logo to that of CEOP (look at the 'C' in CEOP).

Here is one sceptical view, not saying I agree with it but here is a source of some of the doubts:

http://ore-exposed.obu-investigators.com/Costs_And_Politics_Of_Ore.html
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top