The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Mm11

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Mm11

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Regist10

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Empty 'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

Post by Jill Havern 29.04.17 10:59

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 121

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide

THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

Since Madeleine McCann vanished from Portugal in 2007, sightings of her have been reported all over the world.

Daily Star Online asked Frank Ahearn, who tracks missing people for a living, to examine some of the major sightings.

He’s so good at sniffing out clues that he also gets paid to help those who want to disappear do so without leaving a trail.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/609232/madeleine-mccann-sightings-2017-maddie-world-frank-ahearn-analysis

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9c4Ae0ZNUEDNMBmK0esSnxb9lsumb93781KgoNn_VW_HvC5Aa
These two were good at sniffing out clues too.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41706

Back to top Go down

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Empty Re: 'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

Post by ChippyM 29.04.17 12:01

At least he did get to say;

"Do I think that whoever abducted Maddie had a passport ready and documents to take her out of the country?You’ve have to remember, kids keep screaming and crying no matter how much you tell them to shut up.
"I wouldn’t think so far out. I would concentrate on first looking at it from a solely domestic point of view."
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Empty Re: 'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

Post by Philip Anders 29.04.17 12:25

Get'emGonçalo wrote: 'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 121

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide

THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people.

Since Madeleine McCann vanished from Portugal in 2007, sightings of her have been reported all over the world.

Daily Star Online asked Frank Ahearn, who tracks missing people for a living, to examine some of the major sightings.

He’s so good at sniffing out clues that he also gets paid to help those who want to disappear do so without leaving a trail.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/609232/madeleine-mccann-sightings-2017-maddie-world-frank-ahearn-analysis

'Look for her here' Missing-person hunter weighs in on Maddie sightings worldwide  THERE’S one place in the Maddie case the cops need to reexamine, according to an expert on missing people. 		 	 		 	 		 	 	 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9c4Ae0ZNUEDNMBmK0esSnxb9lsumb93781KgoNn_VW_HvC5Aa
These two were good at sniffing out clues too.
I'd drop the Garry Glitter lookalike image if I were him.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.04.17 13:03

Oh​ good​ grief , yet another so called​ " expert " coming out​ of​ the  woodwork​ and​ cashing​ in on the 10 years anniversary !

Where have you been for the past 10 years sunshine ?

Shame on all of you , you make me​ feel sick .

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 13:30

I agree with this expert in  that the investigation should start from scratch.

Get them all back to Portugal as stated by Robert Murat and reported by the Daily Express a while back.

Makes sense to me.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 29.04.17 13:49

@PhilipAnders ''I'd drop the Garry Glitter lookalike image if I were him.''

I had that thought too! smilie
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 29.04.17 13:54

ChippyM wrote:@PhilipAnders ''I'd drop the Garry Glitter lookalike image if I were him.''

I had that thought too! smilie
It certainly detracts from what he says because at first glance I thought he was a suspect & that the guy in the video clip (in the link to the Daily Star) was him.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top