The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Manipulation  Mm11

Media Manipulation  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Media Manipulation  Mm11

Media Manipulation  Regist10

Media Manipulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Manipulation  Empty Media Manipulation

Post by Okeydokey 28.04.17 1:44

I think we have to declare Team McCann winners in terms of media manipulation don't we?

I'd rather not but then I do believe in recognising reality and they have so far won hands down on the media front.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Media Manipulation  Empty Re: Media Manipulation

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 5:33

They wouldn't have won hands down on the media front without Clarence Mitchell though.

Clarence, who once boasted it was his job to control what comes out in the media, and who, according to Carlos Anjos Head of the Portuguese Police Federation, "Lies with as many teeth in his mouth."

For the government.

Just as it is in this case.

Here's Clarence at work in Australia, lying through his teeth about what happened to three-year-old Madeleine Beth McCann:

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41723

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 28.04.17 7:52

Don't forget, the McCanns paid half a million to keep their stories in the media.  They also agreed to staged photo shoots and sold their stories. IMO, the only reason that Rebekah Brooks demanded the set up of Operation Grange, was so that her papers would have something to write about.  News international were in financial difficulty in 2006/7.  Why else would Brooks demand this review?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.17 8:10

They have had a lot of positivity from the media this past week but I would not call that winning - to win means that they have shut people up and they certainly have not done that.

Rocky is the winner in the biggest fight they took on - the Supreme Court ruling made him a winner and no amount of positive headlines for them in the UK press will change that.

I and I believe many others are waiting to see if they give a recorded interview for the tenth anniversary where body language and statement analysis will be discussed.  If we do not see a recorded  or live interview I certainly wouldn't say that they had won anything.

My opinion only - others are obviously entitled to theirs.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top