The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Mm11

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Mm11

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Regist10

New Pat Brown Radio Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Empty New Pat Brown Radio Interview

Post by Cheshire Cat 17.03.17 8:30

It is great that Pat Brown is being given air time and media coverage!

“I’ve been looking at this case for almost as long as the case has been around, which is now ten years,” she told Jade on Thursday. “I have found no evidence of abduction, there’s certainly nothing that supports that evidence physically, or behaviourally or circumstantially. Absolutely nothing.”
“But there’s a lot of evidence in another direction and that is what has really been suppressed a lot in recent years by the UK press and by the US press as well.”

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/jade-robran/inspector-explains-her-explosive-madeleine-mccann-theory
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

New Pat Brown Radio Interview Empty Re: New Pat Brown Radio Interview

Post by whatsupdoc 17.03.17 10:14

I listened to the interview with Pat Brown and it was conducted in an adult way, unlike the way the UK press behave.

The question of botching was mentioned and dealt with quite well by Pat Brown.

Here's what I think of botching...

The Portuguese police were called well after the alarm had been raised and by the time they arrived many people had been into 5A.

Right from the start  a wrong scenario, imo, was purported by the McCanns and the British Ambassador but fortunately the PJ investigated as best they could despite interference and came to a conclusion which matched the evidence.

The UK did help in some ways , especially by taking  the dogs over to Portugal, but interfered politically and imo stopped the Portuguese from handling the case as they would have liked. I would like to see the UK leave Portugal to finish the job as the Portuguese deem fit.

The UK politicians also steered the UK police up a wrong alley when they didn't have any jurisdiction anyway.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.03.17 10:31

The question in my mind is , will Theresa May desist from steering this case? There is no doubt that she has been embroiled in this mess during her time in the HO and since, evidenced by this new tranche of extra money allocated against a backdrop of policing cutbacks. She has not fought shy of appearing alongside Kate McCann publicly either, in what can only be read by the onlooker as public endorsement.

I think anyone with an ounce of intelligence would extricate themselves at this point and allow the Portuguese sovereignty over its own judicial and policing systems; the same aims she espouses for post-brexit Britain.

The lesson that is slowly penetrating the skull of Kirstie Allsopp today, should also be penetrating that of the PM, her government and Cressida Dick. The Portuguese police investigation files are in the public domain. Now is the time to take stock of professional reputations and political legacies.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.03.17 10:50

I've sent this interview to Operation Grange.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41841

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.03.17 13:02

Pat Brown's interview certainly packed a punch and the good thing is she would not have done it willingly if it were to wreck her career, get her sued, force her to get a divorce and empty her bank account to live in poverty.

One smart lady.

There is nothing smart-mouthed or ambiguous in my post for those looking for it.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.03.17 13:09

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/crime-expert-claims-madeleine-mccann-died-in-her-holiday-apartment-bc-5361159687001

With 'video'

Can someone 'grab it'?

blob:https://thewest.com.au/6934609d-9c2f-4f3c-86ba-4a719c4e28f9

Don't know what the 'above' is but 'said' 'video address'.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 17.03.17 15:40

I've had a Google looking for d/l blob videos, jm, and I came across this short video which is well worth viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQ9-WTz2ow

I thought someone may have uploaded it to YouTube and save a lot of testing.

Here is what I have been looking at...

https://superuser.com/questions/1033563/how-to-download-video-with-blob-url/1130616

youtube-dl   and clipgrab didn't seem to work with the blob format.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.03.17 15:47

whatsupdoc wrote:I've had a Google looking for d/l blob videos, jm, and I came across this short video which is well worth viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQ9-WTz2ow

I thought someone may have uploaded it to YouTube and save a lot of testing.

Here is what I have been looking at...

https://superuser.com/questions/1033563/how-to-download-video-with-blob-url/1130616

youtube-dl   and clipgrab didn't seem to work with the blob format.

That's an 'old' video.

Just 'updated' to include 'mention' of the NEW '£95,000 'grant'.......TWICE!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 17.03.17 15:59

Agreed , it is old, jm, but it does show that the police have been politically steered in the McCann case. Going in the wrong direction will never arrive at the truth.....not disimilar to hiring PIs who weren't capable of finding Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top