The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Mm11

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Mm11

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Regist10

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Empty Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section?

Post by EnglishBull 06.03.17 10:10

What I mean is in your opinion do you think that somewhere down the line Kate and Gerry will be "found out"?  I know that they are kind of already "found out" by the people who don't take whats in the newspaper and on mainstream news as Gospel.  

My personal opinion is I don't think they will ever be but I live in hope that one day a sort of "Butterfly Effect" happens and there is no way of getting out of it and that even if they don't confess the police will actually have enough evidence (even though it seems there is already enough) to convict them of something.

Just curious what do you all think?

It is right by Madeleine that she gets the Justice she deserves even though they are her "parents".
EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Empty Re: Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section?

Post by 23 Librae 06.03.17 10:26

I was going to ask a similar question, I was going to ask how people thought they would be found out. Yes I think they will and my personal opinion is that someone will talk.
23 Librae
23 Librae

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section? Empty Re: Will Justice For Madeleine Ever Make It to The Lastest News Section?

Post by littonlad 06.03.17 11:10

More and more these days we see 'retrospective justice'.  It might not be now, or even soon, but I wouldn't bet against it. Once the people that are being covered up for are gone, they'll be thrown to the wolves.
littonlad

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.03.17 11:52

Good question EnglishBull.

I was of the opinion that this case would be whitewashed, even in full view of the questioning general public, but now I'm not so sure. I have more hope since the Supreme Court ruling. 

Things are changing in that the media are being more daring in what they publish (even Kandohla) and they are leaving unmoderated comments online, even those who don't believe the McCanns. That would never have happened, even as recently as a few weeks ago!

But then I read recent articles that 'big up' the McCanns, making them 'God-like', and I go right back to feeling pessimistic.

I guess all we can do is keep going via facebook, twitter, blogs and fora...and keep writing letters to Grange, the Prime Minister, the MET Commissioner etc. They know we're all watching them and doing what we can to, if nothing else, not make a whitewash conclusion easy for them. It's simply not acceptable, under any circumstances, to any right-minded person, to cover up the death of a three year old child. It's just not! 

They also know Amaral has got his freedom and voice back...just as they know a retired Police Superintendent has got his e-book online and has sent it to Grange, the MET Commissioner and the Prime Minister.

If they do whitewash this case then what will the backlash be? Will the ever growing numbers of McCann-doubters just sit back and accept it?

The UK might want to keep Hillsborough in mind.

I've posted your question on CMOMM facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1891645517746599/

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42055

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishBull 06.03.17 12:25

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Good question EnglishBull.

I was of the opinion that this case would be whitewashed, even in full view of the questioning general public, but now I'm not so sure. I have more hope since the Supreme Court ruling. 

Things are changing in that the media are being more daring in what they publish (even Kandohla) and they are leaving unmoderated comments online, even those who don't believe the McCanns. That would never have happened, even as recently as a few weeks ago!

But then I read recent articles that 'big up' the McCanns, making them 'God-like', and I go right back to feeling pessimistic.

I guess all we can do is keep going via facebook, twitter, blogs and fora...and keep writing letters to Grange, the Prime Minister, the MET Commissioner etc. They know we're all watching them and doing what we can to, if nothing else, not make a whitewash conclusion easy for them. It's simply not acceptable, under any circumstances, to any right-minded person, to cover up the death of a three year old child. It's just not! 

They also know Amaral has got his freedom and voice back...just as they know a retired Police Superintendent has got his e-book online and has sent it to Grange, the MET Commissioner and the Prime Minister.

If they do whitewash this case then what will the backlash be? Will the ever growing numbers of McCann-doubters just sit back and accept it?

The UK might want to keep Hillsborough in mind.

I've posted your question on CMOMM facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1891645517746599/

Thank you for the reply. I have even noticed over the last month or two that there is so many more people not going with the McCann's version of events.  Maybe the reason they are not "clamping" down on as much as they once did is simply because there is far far to much to "get rid" of.

I visited my mother this morning and we were just having a cup of coffee.  She was looking at her Nexus and said to me "Oh its terrible that somebody took that wee girl away from her parents and that it will be 10 years this year since she went missing".  I just nodded and said yeah it is extremely sad (I didn't want to burst her bubble).  She continued and said something like she read in the paper last week about all the "trolls" online "attacking" the McCanns.  At this moment I decided to do some re-educating.

I showed her a few of bits and piece on youtube about the case.  Some Richard Hall, HiDiHoe and a couple of others.  It only took about an hour and she was gob-smacked to say the least. My mother has now been educated and converted and will hopefully in future QUESTION things.

Another plus side is she could talk the leg of a chair so she will probably spread the word lol to at least 50 of her friends this week alone.

Thanks again for the reply
EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.17 14:12

Really good question English Bull one I'm a bit stuck on. At first, I really did think the momentum is on our side and I couldn't imagine that Scotland Yard would be so brazen as to go for the patsy option. Now I'm not so sure but what gives me hope is that the Portuguese will not, I think, play along (fingers crossed) so that makes a potential cover up much more tricky, in my opinion. Plus the McCanns have pretty much made other options too tricky because we'd need to know who opened the shutters and put cuddle cat on a high shelf if Maddie wandered off.  I don't know whether or not the mainstream media are testing the water to see how far they can push it in terms of tolerance to a patsy scenario, or they are testing the water to gauge the reaction of the public more generally.  If it's the latter they should know there's hardly anyone left in this country - apart from your  mum and a handful of celebrity hand wringers- who believe them anymore!   If it is solved, I think  it will be down to the science and advances in forensics which are getting better all the time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by leajay11 06.03.17 14:52

I'm a newbie to the site, and have to admit, up until recently (last few months or so), I always 'believed' that Madeleine was abducted and hadn't really looked into it any closer.  That is until I Googled and came across this nugget of a forum.  Honestly, I am astounded at all the information (well evidence, but can I call it that?) that points to the McCann's being guilty of at least perverting the course of justice.  I pray that one day they come unstuck and the truth comes out.
leajay11

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 06.03.17 17:01

Why has none of the recent almost daily McCann stories mentioned the findings of the British dog team? We all know that Gerry tried to dismiss them as "incredibly unreliable" but we also know this is untrue and that police are continuing to use them. The press seems to have an agenda at present, portraying the McCanns as neglectful parents is obviously ok but speculation as to how that neglect ( if it really occurred) came to cause Madeleine's disappearance from the face of the earth is not welcome. They seem to know that the paedophile kidnappers won't be accepted. It's too ridiculous!! What paedophile would remove a body and leave two live children behind!! This is where I believe all who question the McCann's story should unite. Whatever different theories there may be re how or why Madeleine died we need to organize a united counter push. Forget swinging, Podesta, ritual sacrifice etc. just for the moment. We all agree on two things - Madeleine died in apt 5G.(even if we have questions about when) and her parents faked an abduction. That is what the Portuguese authorities still believe and ten years on there is no evidence to contradict that original finding. We need to keep hammering this home at every opportunity and demanding the MCCanns and friends to be re- interviewed by Operation Grange together with the P.J. to account for the contradictions in their evidence. A proper reconstruction must also be demanded. it is not good enough that, if nothing else, badly needed tax-payers money has been wasted.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex 06.03.17 17:21

Well said, Phoebe!
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 06.03.17 17:55

Phoebe wrote:Why has none of the recent almost daily McCann stories mentioned the findings of the British dog team? We all know that Gerry tried to dismiss them as "incredibly unreliable" but we also know this is untrue and that police are continuing to use them. The press seems to have an agenda at present, portraying the McCanns as neglectful parents is obviously ok but speculation as to how that neglect ( if it really occurred) came to cause Madeleine's disappearance from the face of the earth is not welcome. They seem to know that the paedophile kidnappers won't be accepted. It's too ridiculous!! What paedophile would remove a body and leave two live children behind!! This is where I believe all who question the McCann's story should unite. Whatever different theories there may be re how or why Madeleine died we need to organize a united counter push. Forget swinging, Podesta, ritual sacrifice etc. just for the moment. We all agree on two things - Madeleine died in apt 5G.(even if we have questions about when) and her parents faked an abduction. That is what the Portuguese authorities still believe and ten years on there is no evidence to contradict that original finding. We need to keep hammering this home at every opportunity and demanding the MCCanns and friends to be re- interviewed by Operation Grange together with the P.J. to account for the contradictions in their evidence. A proper reconstruction must also be demanded. it is not good enough that, if nothing else, badly needed tax-payers money has been wasted.
Good post Phoebe ! 

The dogs along with the PJ files , Gaspar statements , Kate and the 48 questions , refusal to return for a reconstruction , failure to stress that the Fund is Not a charity . All must be brushed under the carpet !
The press succeeded in slating the Portuguese Police and Amaral , they continue with the " neglect " so promote "Abduction " despite no evidence . Kate and Gerry are " heartbroken , anguished furious etc " just lately heroes ! 

Why , because the 10th anniversary is looming , a money spinner for all ! 
I would love to think OG will get their fingers out and actually do something to show us what our taxes have been spent on , but I won't hold my breath !
Madeleine , bless her died in 5 a, we know it , the Portuguese Police know it , Goncalo Amaral knows it 

The public are seemingly sick of the hype , every day I direct people to this forum , to Richard and HiDeHo's films . Only my little bit but mighty oaks from little acorns grow ! Madeleine needs Truth and Justice !
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingercat 30.03.17 13:56

Just browsing the most excellent "Members Lounge" and came across this thread.

There have been several cases where the perpetrators of  horrendous cover-ups have eventually been brought to book - for example Hillsborough as mentioned above, and Jimmy Savile, although he conveniently died before he was personally held accountable.
Also, those of us old enough remember the Boothby case - perhaps the closest comparison as it involved blatant lying and reputation management, a huge establishment cover-up and the ruination of several innocent people in both personal and career terms. It is worth looking it up if you are not aware of the details.
However, G&K would be able to make a very strong case that a fair trial would be impossible - and then where would it all end up?
Justice does indeed work in silence.
Another useful quotation (from Longfellow) :
"Though the mills of God grind slowly,
yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience He stands waiting,
with exactness grinds he all"
For those of a non-theistic bent, replace God with fate, hubris, justice, (Amaral?) etc.

Gingercat.
Gingercat
Gingercat

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.17 15:49

How revealing winkwink !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.03.17 17:22

sandancer wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Why has none of the recent almost daily McCann stories mentioned the findings of the British dog team? We all know that Gerry tried to dismiss them as "incredibly unreliable" but we also know this is untrue and that police are continuing to use them. The press seems to have an agenda at present, portraying the McCanns as neglectful parents is obviously ok but speculation as to how that neglect ( if it really occurred) came to cause Madeleine's disappearance from the face of the earth is not welcome. They seem to know that the paedophile kidnappers won't be accepted. It's too ridiculous!! What paedophile would remove a body and leave two live children behind!! This is where I believe all who question the McCann's story should unite. Whatever different theories there may be re how or why Madeleine died we need to organize a united counter push. Forget swinging, Podesta, ritual sacrifice etc. just for the moment. We all agree on two things - Madeleine died in apt 5G.(even if we have questions about when) and her parents faked an abduction. That is what the Portuguese authorities still believe and ten years on there is no evidence to contradict that original finding. We need to keep hammering this home at every opportunity and demanding the MCCanns and friends to be re- interviewed by Operation Grange together with the P.J. to account for the contradictions in their evidence. A proper reconstruction must also be demanded. it is not good enough that, if nothing else, badly needed tax-payers money has been wasted.
Good post Phoebe ! 

The dogs along with the PJ files , Gaspar statements , Kate and the 48 questions , refusal to return for a reconstruction , failure to stress that the Fund is Not a charity . All must be brushed under the carpet !
The press succeeded in slating the Portuguese Police and Amaral , they continue with the " neglect " so promote "Abduction " despite no evidence . Kate and Gerry are " heartbroken , anguished furious etc " just lately heroes ! 

Why , because the 10th anniversary is looming , a money spinner for all ! 
I would love to think OG will get their fingers out and actually do something to show us what our taxes have been spent on , but I won't hold my breath !
Madeleine , bless her died in 5 a, we know it , the Portuguese Police know it , Goncalo Amaral knows it 

The public are seemingly sick of the hype , every day I direct people to this forum , to Richard and HiDeHo's films . Only my little bit but mighty oaks from little acorns grow ! Madeleine needs Truth and Justice !
I agree with the important points you have both outlined! thumbup
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 30.03.17 18:08

The Aussie press give far more detail than their UK counterparts.

http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/03/30/16/03/petition-calls-for-madeleine-mccanns-parents-to-take-lie-detector-test
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.03.17 18:33

Patience wrote:The Aussie press give far more detail than their UK counterparts.

http://honey.nine.com.au/2017/03/30/16/03/petition-calls-for-madeleine-mccanns-parents-to-take-lie-detector-test
Good find Patience!  Yet another excellent Aussie article. 
lols.....  "Kate and Gerry will not do a lie detector test because they've got nothing to lie about," the source reportedly said. 

So why won't they attend a reconstruction?  Perhaps because there's nothing real to reconstruct!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 30.03.17 20:22

pennylane wrote:
Patience wrote:The Aussie press give far more detail than their UK counterparts.

Good find Patience!  Yet another excellent Aussie article. 
lols.....  "Kate and Gerry will not do a lie detector test because they've got nothing to lie about," the source reportedly said. 

So why won't they attend a reconstruction?  Perhaps because there's nothing real to reconstruct!

I think we all knew the McCanns weren't going to return and do a reconstruction and were eager to hear the weak excuses the group came up with.

I've managed to save the two videos on this site using Video DownloadHelper.

Here's what I did...

Having downloaded and installed Video DownloadHelper, play the video you want to record and pause it...maybe not necessary to play but at least you know it's the right one.

Right click  on the video and select VDH. There will be multiple choices. I downloaded quite a few and then after checking them, deleted the ones I didn't want i.e. the 5MB low definition ones etc. The video of the dog also came up  .

I think it is useful to be able to download videos from the Australian tv sites.

If you have other methods, why not add them here. It's always best to have a choice in case one method doesn't work.

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top