The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Mm11

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Mm11

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Regist10

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Empty Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Post by Jill Havern 28.02.17 15:00

The Mail are really going for it. They must be VERY sure they cannot be touched now .  ! ! !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4266966/Karen-Matthews-scathing-attack-Kate-McCann-Dreadful-Mum.html
Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  3DCC3A5700000578-0-image-a-37_1488281791817
How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'
www.dailymail.co.uk
Karen Matthews, 41, who spent four years in prison over the staged kidnapping of her daughter Shannon, said: 'I've been judged and I'm paying for it but Maddi

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41827

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Empty Re: Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 15:02

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4266966/Karen-Matthews-scathing-attack-Kate-McCann-Dreadful-Mum.html

'At least my daughter was never left alone!' Kate McCann is branded 'a dreadful mother' by Karen Matthews (who drugged, tied up and hid nine-year-old Shannon in a divan bed)

Karen Matthews, 41, faked the abduction of her nine-year-old daughter Shannon
She branded missing Madeleine McCann's mother Kate 'dreadful' while in prison
Maddie vanished from the family's apartment as the family holidayed in Portugal
Matthews said to friend Julie Bushby: 'At least my daughter was never left alone'
Maddie mystery inspired Matthews' lie about her own daughter's disappearance

By Tracey Kandohla For Mailonline
Published: 13:21, 28 February 2017 | Updated: 14:14, 28 February 2017

Karen Matthews has branded Kate McCann 'a dreadful mother' for leaving daughter Madeleine alone on the night she vanished, her best friend has revealed.
Matthews, who faked the kidnap of nine-year-old daughter Shannon, said: 'I've been judged and I'm paying for it but Maddie's mother was bad too.
'At least my daughter was never left alone!'
In a bizarre rant against Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry, Matthews told friend Julie Bushby: 'Don't get me onto the McCanns, we've all got something to say about them.

'We're too lower class for them but we can still have an opinion. There seems to be one rule for them and another for us but she was a dreadful mum.
'She left one, two, three babies alone while she was out eating and drinking with her mates. My Shannon was kept away from her family but she was never left alone.'
Ironically, Matthews, 41 – now freed from jail – has ditched her first name and is known as Kate. The moniker is thought to have been inspired by one of her Hollywood idols and not by Maddie's mother.
Matthews' attack on Kate and husband Gerry is revealed for the first time as the couple have been criticised twice in three days on social media and national radio.
And her onslaught on the McCanns comes ahead of tonight's Channel 5 documentary which looks at whether the investigation into the plot to kidnap Shannon should be re-opened.
Julie claims friend Matthews is 'too stupid' to have invented the Shannon kidnap alone without colluding with others.

Wealthy parents, former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 48, of Rothley, Leicestershire, had already won the nation's hearts and public funding when three-year-old Maddie was snatched from a Portuguese holiday apartment in May 2007.
At the time they had left her and younger toddler twins siblings Sean and Amelie alone while dining in a nearby tapas bar with friends.
Schoolgirl Shannon vanished from her mother's home in Dewsbury, Yorks in February 2008.
She was discovered 24 days later following a £3.2million police search two miles away at the home of Michael Donovan, uncle of Matthews' boyfriend Craig Meehan having been drugged, tethered and hidden inside a divan bed.
Matthews, who had seven children with five fathers, and Donovan were sentenced to eight years over the kidnap plot.
The pair had allegedly been inspired by Maddie's disappearance and invented the kidnap plot to claim a reward for 'finding' her.
Matthews' best friend and former neighbour Julie, who has kept diaries of her prison visits, told MailOnline: 'Karen talked about Maddie and her family, the difference and unfairness of their social situations.
'She's never understood why British and Portuguese police haven't taken it any further and asks in her simple almost child-like state if it's because 'they're rich and posh and she's poor and common'. '
Mother-of-three Julie, who led the painstaking search for Shannon and still supports her friend said: 'I want to sit her down and ask 'Why?' She's not got the highest IQ and I wonder if she was coerced into doing something she didn't want to do.

'If someone said to her, 'Look, I'm skint, I need some money, help me', I think she was that daft she would have done anything.
'Karen was guilty and put her hands up but she wasn't the brains behind the plot to kidnap her daughter.
'I'm not excusing her in any way but I and the rest of the neighbourhood want to know the real reason for what happened. We want answers.
'I've kept a diary and have a record of all the times I visited her in jail but that one question remains unanswered.'
Matthews was thrown into the public glare earlier this month after controversial BBC1's The Moorside re-enacted the staged snatch. Campaigning shop assistant Julie was played by star Sheridan Smith.
But the hugely popular show came under attack, including from the Maddie's parents. And Matthews, now living at a secret location in the south of England, claims she has been bombarded with death threats.
She served just four years of her sentence, walking free in April 2012.
The McCanns, who are facing the agonising 10th anniversary of Maddie's disappearance in May, have been bombarded with social media and national radio rants in the past week

Host Katie Hopkins claimed on her Sunday show on LBC Radio that their daughter would never be discovered. She said: 'Maddie was lost because she was left to be found.'
Just three days earlier on Friday glamour model Jodie Marsh posted in a Twitter rant that Maddie's parents should be searching for their daughter 'on their hands and knees digging up the bare earth' rather than be side-tracked and busying themselves suing people.'
Matthews criticised the McCanns, who were having tapas with friends close to their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the night Maddie disappeared. She and twins Sean and Amelie had been left asleep at 8.30pm in the ground-floor apartment, while Kate and Gerry dined in a restaurant 180ft away. The parents checked on the children throughout the evening, until Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 10pm.
A source close to the couple said: 'If it wasn't such a serious matter of a missing child it would almost be laughable. Two very minor celebrities and a person jailed for a crime against her own daughter dare to comment about a case they know nothing about.
'Kate and Gerry won't be saying anything to fuel this whirlwind of nonsense. They don't want to give these peoples' egos even more exposure.'
Today Britain's top police officer Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe will stand down having failed to fulfil his pledge to find Maddie to 'end her parents' torture'.
As the Scotland Yard chief steps down his force is still no closer to knowing what happened her despite vowing he was 'confident of resolving' the world's biggest missing child mystery.

Operation Grange, the inquiry launched in May 2011 to the spiralling £13million cost to the taxpayer, has failed to unearth any significant new clues.
A Met Police spokesperson said: 'We are cracking on.' But she refused to divulge if a final 'last throw of the dice' lead which Sir Bernard said would be investigated last summer has produced a shred of evidence.
The high-profile case is now being wound down. The Home Office has not allocated any extra cash after next month. A spokesperson said: 'Funding will continue until the end of this financial year. The resources required will be reviewed again at this point.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4266966/Karen-Matthews-scathing-attack-Kate-McCann-Dreadful-Mum.html
--------------------------------------

'Inevitable'?

Oh, well, a couple of things are right, in the article:

Matthews said to friend Julie Bushby: 'At least my daughter was never left alone'

Ouch!

'We're too lower class for them but we can still have an opinion. There seems to be one rule for them and another for us but she was a dreadful mum."
'She left one, two, three babies alone while she was out eating and drinking with her mates. My Shannon was kept away from her family, but she was never left alone.'

'DOUBLE'.. OUCH!

"At the time they had left her and younger toddler twins siblings Sean and Amelie alone while dining in a nearby tapas bar with friends."

"......the McCanns, who were having tapas with friends close to their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the night Maddie disappeared. She and twins Sean and Amelie had been left asleep at 8.30pm in the ground-floor apartment, while Kate and Gerry dined in a restaurant 180ft away."

'Our Trace' ramming home, the McS THREE children, ALL under the age of four years old, HAD been 'DILIBERATELY, CONSCIOUSLY, WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY, LEFT ALONE, OUT OF SIGHT' of their parents? (for 'at least' 34 minutes!)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Empty Re: Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

Post by Guest 28.02.17 15:03

Interesting Juxtapositions!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.02.17 15:14

Kate McCann will always be associated with Karen Matthews.

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Chavs

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.02.17 15:20

jeanmonroe wrote:

Ouch!

'We're too lower class for them but we can still have an opinion. There seems to be one rule for them and another for us but she was a dreadful mum."
'She left one, two, three babies alone while she was out eating and drinking with her mates. My Shannon was kept away from her family, but she was never left alone.'

'DOUBLE'.. OUCH!

At least Karen hid an alive child for money.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.02.17 15:28

Why would Karen Matthews adopt a new name of Kate, which she relates to being a "dreadful Mother"! I find that bizarre. 

Nothing so queer as folk as my Granny used to say.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 28.02.17 15:29

Karen Matthews is right though. 
She kept her child safe & then faked a kidnapping for money. 
However, Karen Matthews had no money. 

Mccann's abandoned their child & then faked a kidnapping for money.
However, the Mccann's were rich, 

When the Mccann's go to court, Karen Matthews will certainly be higher up morally.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.02.17 15:35

Does anyone else find this article by TK  offer a slight change in the "wind" ?

She and twins Sean and Amelie had been left asleep at 8.30pm in the ground-floor apartment, while Kate and Gerry dined in a restaurant 180ft away. 

Not quite like dining in ya back garden  now is it ? 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 28.02.17 15:51

I hope I see the headline in tomorrow's daily papers... "The parents of Madeleine McCann to sue Karen Matthews over libellous comments..."

Where will it all end now that it has begun?

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 15:52

A source close to the couple said: 'If it wasn't such a serious matter of a missing child it would almost be laughable. Two very minor celebrities and a person jailed for a crime against her own daughter dare to comment about a case they know nothing about.
'Kate and Gerry won't be saying anything to fuel this whirlwind of nonsense. They don't want to give these peoples' egos even more exposure.'
---------------------------------

So, the 'source' says 'people'.......... "dare to comment about a case they know nothing about."

I'm 'thinking', WHAT does the 'source' actually KNOW 'about the case' that 'people know nothing about'?

The 'style' of the 'writing' from the 'source' (judging from her/their 'videos' and 'interviews') is that the 'source', imo, is.............Gerry's sister......Maddie's...AUNTTYYYYYY Phil! (or 'sister' Trisha)

And she's "Back in the ROOOOMMM!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.02.17 15:55

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

Ouch!

'DOUBLE'.. OUCH!

At least Karen hid an alive child for money.
Au!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 28.02.17 16:00

"Wealthy parents, former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry"

Subtle dig?

vincit omnia veritas
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 28.02.17 16:06

Looking at the comments, to say there's been a sea change is a monumental understatement.

I fancy an expensive "super inaudible" has lapsed. Frightfully expensive those things, especially when you're suddenly potless.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 28.02.17 16:12

It's not as if Carter Ruck will go after Karen Matthews is it? Mind you if they did would Social Security foot the bill?
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 16:40

Lands_end wrote:It's not as if Carter Ruck will go after Karen Matthews is it? Mind you if they did would Social Security foot the bill?

Farter Cluck WON'T be going anywhere NEAR.... KM!

She would call 'their bluff' and get the McS 'in court'....under oath!

KABOOM!

jta: MB is 'pooping' himself, in case Sky News send him, 'to doorstep Mc 'troll', KM' winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.02.17 16:54

I find the whole Karen Matthews expose and drama production utterly unsavoury.

Karen Matthews committed a crime, went to court, was found guilty by a jury, did her time and is now released.

For me that should be an end to things.

Shannon Matthews was adopted, is now an adult and I can't imagine the pain of current news that faces her.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.02.17 16:57

Now three pages of comments - allegedly moderated. Almost all anti-

Interesting comment on the site, that perhaps a super injunction has "expired' . . . or been challenged - ? by the Mail ?

There's another documentary on tonight on Channel 5 about Shannon Matthews and life after the fake abduction.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.02.17 16:58

aquila wrote:I find the whole Karen Matthews expose and drama production utterly unsavoury.

Karen Matthews committed a crime, went to court, was found guilty by a jury, did her time and is now released.

For me that should be an end to things.

Shannon Matthews was adopted, is now an adult and I can't imagine the pain of current news that faces her.
Well said.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 17:01

@lj

"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry.
--------------------------------------------

"And if Madeleine had been abducted from inside the apartment, we deliberately, consciously, left unlocked, why would THAT be our fault?"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 28.02.17 19:12

They don't want to give these peoples egos even more exposure " !

Yet the McCann egos can be polished as much as possible !!

Give me strength !

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.02.17 19:22

Re Karen Matthews ...... 

Julie Bushby ''Karen was guilty and put her hands up but she wasn't the brains behind the plot to kidnap her daughter. ''  

That's the thing. There weren't any brains behind the plot to kidnap her daughter.

Re Kate and Gerry McCann .......

Now it seems clear doesn't it? The media intend to keep publishing these small articles about the McCanns every day.
presumably until they get some answers.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 28.02.17 19:30

three-year-old Maddie was snatched from a Portuguese holiday apartment in May 2007.

aaagh
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  Empty Lord Jim a.k.a. Tracey Kandola

Post by Portia 28.02.17 20:02

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

The Mail are really going for it. They must be VERY sure they cannot be touched now .  ! ! !

Daily Mail: How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'  3DCC3A5700000578-0-image-a-37_1488281791817
How Karen Matthews branded Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'
www.dailymail.co.uk
Karen Matthews, 41, who spent four years in prison over the staged kidnapping of her daughter Shannon, said: 'I've been judged and I'm paying for it but Maddi

Someone must be laying the groundworks for the Macs to be impaled, sorry, to be asked some questions; maybe?
Portia
Portia

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 28.02.17 21:02

There are some things you can't polish and the Mccanns are one of them. I hope the tide is flowing!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.02.17 21:12

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2976069/karen-matthews-shannon-rant-kate-gerry-mccann/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/karen-matthews-slammed-madeleine-mccanns-9936035
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top