The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Mm11

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Mm11

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Regist10

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt!

Post by Roxyroo 14.02.17 11:36

Thankyou for your very encouraging words. I just know there.ll be another fight about something once this one this one is finished, which in one way makes me want to run away and bury my head in the sand! But u manage to get through, for the love of your children.
Can i ask pls why my posts on Hobbs Theory have been removed? I know i resorted to using the word ignoramus, but she/he had been very very rude to Verdi when all he asked for was the link. I know was the wee small hours, but their posts insulting Verdi's intelligance are still up? With all the time he's spent looking at this case, i would say he is more "expert" than WeWillFindUOneDay.

Even if i dont agree with everything Verdi says, theres no call for rudeness on this forum, i havent, as far as i know been rude to anyone so far, and you all welcomed me in and i assume have kept me on. Even though not all our theories coalesce as one, we should not attack each other. Thats what THEY want!
X
I.m
offtopic
I know, sorry!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt! - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester Mercury - this is going to hurt!

Post by Jill Havern 14.02.17 12:41

Roxyroo wrote:
Can i ask pls why my posts on Hobbs Theory have been removed? I know i resorted to using the word ignoramus, but she/he had been very very rude to Verdi when all he asked for was the link. I know was the wee small hours, but their posts insulting Verdi's intelligance are still up? With all the time he's spent looking at this case, i would say he is more "expert" than WeWillFindUOneDay.

Even if i dont agree with everything Verdi says, theres no call for rudeness on this forum, i havent, as far as i know been rude to anyone so far, and you all welcomed me in and i assume have kept me on. Even though not all our theories coalesce as one, we should not attack each other. Thats what THEY want!
X
Hi Roxyroo, I split the topic and moved it to the members lounge.

Nothing to do with your words, I hasten to add, but the rest of that conversation needed to be removed to keep Hobs research on topic.

It's all here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13564-one-day-we-will-find-you-split-topic-moved-to-members-lounge#356579

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41850

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top