The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Regist10

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Empty Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century

Post by sharonl 19.01.17 20:04

Before the Rogue of the day thread turns bright pink, I thought that I would start this thread as some of you suggested.

Remember Mitchell is not only McCann rogue, he covered up other things to.

He is now a director of 3 companies including Clarence Mitchell Communications Limited. 
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09836535/filing-history

One of the addresses used is:  Flat 3 Taaffe House Royal Alexandra Quarter Dyke Road Brighton East Sussex BN1 1EL

Here is flat 9 of the same area:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54363517.html
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century

Post by Verdi 19.01.17 20:35

Good thinking - definitely has earned a star billing all of his own.  Besides, he only pollutes the run of the mill rogue of the day - however roguish they might be.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell - Rogue of the century

Post by Verdi 20.01.17 23:36

Transcript from Expresso interview with Clarence Mitchell in September 2007

Q: But you were responsible for the projection of the McCanns in the media at a world scale. The fact that you worked for the British Government facilitated this...

A: In Portugal there has been a wrong image created about me. I was the Director of the Government's Media Monitoring Unit. Their work, about 40 people, and their function is to control what gets printed in the press. Every morning I had a meeting with the Prime Minister's spokesperson at 10 Downing Street and we discussed any developments. I didn't get to speak to Gordon Brown directly. Everything that I have been able to do for the McCanns has been through my computer and my mobile.
----------

Clarence Mitchell was the officially and unofficially appointed spokesman for the McCanns, from the time he traveled with Gerry McCann to Praia da Luz in May 2007 (if not sooner) to this present day.   He was at the helm, controlling what came out in the media, during good times and bad times - all those negative reports published by the Express Group and elsewhere, published whilst Mitchell was captain of the ship.  He saw the McCanns and their group of friends through the ups and downs of UK reportage which begs the question - if he was controlling everything that came out in the media, ostensibly with the aid of the chief of Bell Pottinger, Lord Bell, assigned to keep them on the front pages, then why the negative reports?

Could it be a planned manouevre to create confusion and a nicely constructed method of attaining lucrative out of court libel settlements?  I think so!

The UK media coverage of the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance is about as reliable as a UK weather forecast.  Take it all with a sea of salt!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum