The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Liz Eagles 01.10.17 13:42

Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

How do these men sleep at night knowing that they didn't do their best for a little three year old girl whilst they were serving officers? The only nightmare in this disgraceful saga belongs to Madeleine McCann.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 01.10.17 21:20

aquila wrote:Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

How do these men sleep at night knowing that they didn't do their best for a little three year old girl whilst they were serving officers? The only nightmare in this disgraceful saga belongs to Madeleine McCann.

Poor Madeleine , let down by those supposed to care for her .

Let down by those supposed to bring about justice for her . 

She was meant to live her life and have adventures , instead she went on to the biggest adventure of all far too soon .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.10.17 21:47

aquila wrote:Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

Well said aquila.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 10.10.17 18:02

Richard Bolton special correspondence ...has he always done the McCanns bidding? 

100K a month to run....pull the other one!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Empty video of the Day

Post by willowthewisp 10.10.17 18:16

MayMuse wrote:

Richard Bolton special correspondence ...has he always done the McCanns bidding? 

100K a month to run....pull the other one!
Ah,Adam Tudor,Clarence Mitchell,it wasn't about the money,just put your donation in an envelope,address it to Kate,Gerry,it'll get there?
anyone remember the picture of Adam Tudor,Gerry McCann and sweet Clarence Mitchell dressed in their best suits,Resevoir dogs,lapping up the attention?
wonder if you'll still be as smug when the truth finally emerges,Three Amigos,the"Woolsack"will hath slipped from the crown?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.17 12:58

Thumbnail of Susan above reminded me of this show, which doesn't seem to have many views on youtube:

Entrevisa a Susan y Brian Healy

Mercedes M

14:46 (part one)

(you can skip past the Spanish commentaries interspersed, the interview is all in English)

A few things stand out in this interview for me. For one, health aside, Brian looks crushed and genuinely emotional. Both he and Susan are relating stories about Madeleine and how she really was which feel so much more genuine than the Dr Who watching, Pussycat Dolls listening slice of pop culture that Kate tries to impart. This may be the only clip I have seen of a family member who seems to talk with genuine warmth about Madeleine, it stands in sharp contrast to words from the likes of Philomena, who focus more on subtle (perhaps unconscious) digs at her character.

There are lots of lovely photos in Susan's album, the piano one with Brian in particular. With these happy photos to hand (and presumably many more) I remain baffled that the photo on Kate's book - which isn't a nice or happy one - is the picture we see all the time.

The story related that Madeleine came to Kate at night says it all..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11.10.17 14:47

@ April 28th. I'm not so sure about the warmth. Apart from Kate's father the whole family strike me as oddly cold. For example, Susan Healy recounts that Kate told her "I didn't sleep very well last night" and Susan immediately assumed it was because the twins had been restless or needed attention. For pity's sake, even I, no relative at all, would have assumed that thoughts of her "kidnapped-by-paedophiles" daughter would render sound sleep impossible for a mother in such circumstances! When Susan is asked for a stand-out memory of her grandchild, she (like Kate and Gerry when asked about their last memory of her) cannot seem to recall a specific event, not even the last time they ever set eyes on her. Instead she replies that they just miss her presence in their lives. For most normal people, when we hear that someone we love has suddenly gone from our lives it is inevitable that we dwell on the last time we saw them and the fact that we had no inkling that this encounter would be the last time. I am also struck by the lack of concern for Madeleine's present predicament. Grandparents would surely be devastated at the thought of their little grandchild being abused or terrorised. Yet, all the concern is for Kate and Gerry, their loss, the accusations they face, how THEY are coping. That alone tells me the Healys are fully aware that Madeleine is beyond worrying about and this interview is designed to bolster support for Kate and Gerry. After Madeleine's disappearance Kate turned much more to a stream of friends and in-laws than to Susan, who returned to the U.K. quite soon. I would have wanted my mother at such a time and I certainly would not leave my own daughter at such an horrific time.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.10.17 21:19

Gerry McCann desmente investigação dia 13 Sky

xklamation

02:23 minutes

Gerald displays his true colours when confronted by probing journalists outside the Lisbon courts.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.10.17 21:23

Gerry McCann contesta tese da PJ - dia 13 BBC

xklamation

01:28 minutes

Better and better ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.10.17 21:32

RTPN Gerry McCann desmente inspectores PJ dia 13

xklamation

03:18 minutes

Don't be put off by the language barrier - Gerald continues to drop his guard at around 01:50.  You can always rely on the likes of Sandra 'ask the dogs Sandra' Felgueiras to swipe that supercilious smug off his mug.  You can almost see the jugular throbing.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.10.17 8:50

Hadn't seen this one for a long time. Good old Esther, now back in Osborne's old 'safe' parliamentary seat.

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 20.10.17 10:50

Doug D wrote:Hadn't seen this one for a long time. Good old Esther, now back in Osborne's old 'safe' parliamentary seat.

She's definitely 'in with the in crowd'.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' - Page 13 Empty video of the Day

Post by willowthewisp 20.10.17 12:34

Cmaryholmes wrote:
Doug D wrote:Hadn't seen this one for a long time. Good old Esther, now back in Osborne's old 'safe' parliamentary seat.

She's definitely 'in with the in crowd'.
In with the In Crowd,Chris Grayling,Brexit?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.10.17 12:12

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.10.17 12:48

Verdi wrote:@MayMuse I have deleted your video upload posted at 2:52 am today.  I refer you here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14647-the-anonymous-bogart-s-full-blown-attack-on-richard-d-hall?highlight=bogart
Yes I have just seen Jill's post, that video isn't the one I shared or have watched, and I would not have if I had seen Bogarts derogatory "commentary" about Richard! Thanks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.10.17 12:52

MayMuse wrote:
Verdi wrote:@MayMuse I have deleted your video upload posted at 2:52 am today.  I refer you here..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14647-the-anonymous-bogart-s-full-blown-attack-on-richard-d-hall?highlight=bogart
Yes I have just seen Jill's post, that video isn't the one I shared or have watched, and I would not have if I had seen Bogarts derogatory "commentary" about Richard! Thanks
No problem - done and dusted!

The name Bogart has reared it's ugly head on CMoMM in the past - not to be recommended winkwink .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 23.10.17 15:19

It came up on my YT feed as recommended ( probably because I watch  MM videos and crime ones there) ...I will keep my eye out in future...after reading a few comments on the other thread it appears that maybe his ego has overtaken his heart in truth and justice for Madeleine.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.10.17 15:45

Least said soonest mended - I think Bogeyman has had enough air space now on CMoMM.

Yes, you do need to be careful about what you find on YouTube. There are clowns out there who nick HiDeHo's videos and upload under an assumed name.

bignono :

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 23.10.17 15:54

Verdi wrote:Least said soonest mended - I think Bogeyman has had enough air space now on CMoMM.

Yes, you do need to be careful about what you find on YouTube.  There are clowns out there who nick HiDeHo's videos and upload under an assumed name.

bignono :
I've a good mind to call you a cynic, Mr Verdi.
Luckily, I have a bad mind, too.
You win anything off the same shelf cuddlecat was on  party
bignono m1264
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.10.17 15:59

Mark Willis wrote:

bignono m1264

big grin

Well I blooming well hope it's nicely gift wrapped and tied with fetching good quality green and yellow ribbons bounce

Cynic? - Moi poke ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 23.10.17 16:17

Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:

bignono m1264

big grin

Well I blooming well hope it's nicely gift wrapped and tied with fetching good quality green and yellow ribbons bounce

Naturally. And it's yours, FREE for £12m...  2thumbs

Cynic? - Moi poke ?

Oi! You'll have me eye out!  specs

Never let it be said you're a cynic.
Just write it down, instead lol!  mail

Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.17 0:03

Mark Willis wrote:Never let it be said you're a cynic.
Hail Marcus Willicus bow3 o wise one of the wood .

What am I to expect next - you going to accuse me of having  a problem with ego?

Let me save you the bother.  I do have a problem with ego - 'e didn't go when I gave him the big E.

Much like the water on me knee - why don't he naff off, I never invited him.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 24.10.17 8:53

Verdi wrote:

Whaddya hear, whaddya say, Mr Verdi?  hello

What am I to expect next - you going to accuse me of having  a problem with ego?

Ah! Big Eggo used to be on the cover of The Beano. Before being Biffo'd!  backstab

Let me save you the bother.  I do have a problem with ego - 'e didn't go when I gave him the big E.

LOL! You need to sharpen yer elbows at the local W.I. They are professionals!  pursefight

Next time you feed the ducks lob the bread in, no more wading!  shame on you  shark
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.10.17 9:04

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Whaddya hear, whaddya say, Mr Verdi?  hello

Ah! Big Eggo used to be on the cover of The Beano. Before being Biffo'd!  backstab

LOL! You need to sharpen yer elbows at the local W.I. They are professionals!  pursefight

Next time you feed the ducks lob the bread in, no more wading!  shame on you  shark I
I could be polite, I could choose fancy words, show concern for your collective banter, look up something academically witty to say but I think it's best to say 'pack it in you two'.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.17 15:03

aquila wrote:I could be polite, I could choose fancy words, show concern for your collective banter, look up something academically witty to say but I think it's best to say 'pack it in you two'.
Or you could just say  offtopic to which I would thoroughly agree.  A blot on the landscape, a trifling diversion and so, on with the show.

I'm bumping this short unmissable video as it was raised by new member Shazzzaa69 on another thread.  Always worth repetition..

Ask the Dogs, Sandra

01:11

flossysplace

I've been having grave problems with posting in the last 24 hours so I will cut the jesting and use this more serious opportunity to see if the problems have resolved.

thumbsup

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top