The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Mm11

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Mm11

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Regist10

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Empty Re: Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt

Post by suzysu 28.11.16 23:16

rroloff wrote:Dear forum members,

Yesterday I saw the new documentary made by Richard D. Hall. I thought it was quite an impressive analysis by Mr. Hyatt.

What I thought was strange in the interview was that Mrs McCann in the beginning (around 30:50') says something like "we sound like the most biased parents on the planet [....] and she was just really the really nice, round, perfect head". I have never heard somebody say something like that about a baby. I was wondering, might this be an indication that something happened to Madeleines head that may have caused her death?

In which topic may I put this question?

Many thanks,

rroloff.
I agree. There's something odd about a parent who refers to their missing child's physical perfection. Who cares? Who is interested in how perfect the missing kid is? All children are perfect; all look like all other children to outsiders, if that makes sense. We all as a collective care about a missing child, whatever they look like. I care about yours; you care about mine. It's not about whether the child is tall/short/fat/thin/wears glasses/hearing aid/blond/dark/red/whatever the hell. They're a person, a child, and they're missing. 

It's the same on pet forums when a dog is missing. No-one posts to say oh your dog is old, or overweight, we don't give a damn; people just care that there is a missing dog. We all love our missing whatever-it-is; it's taken for granted that because we love them they're beautiful to us. If I lost my much-loved dog I'd be saying how much I loved her and I how I miss her and how scared I am about where she is and how she's being treated and how frightened she must be, not how perfectly-formed she was. I can't even begin to imagine how I'd be if my son had disappeared but it certaintly wouldn't be focused on how 'good looking' he was.
suzysu

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Empty Re: Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.11.16 23:41

The Mccanns seem to be preoccupied with physical perfection.....the jogging,

The Mccanns seem preoccupied with physical perfection......I think it was on the Oprah show that they were discussing Madeleine with a chap who was creating an age progression. He referred to their good genes and they were so pleased with that. The perfect head, the perfect little genitals (that description almost makes me want to vomit) -are such strange things to say about a child. If any normal parent were talking about a missing daughter, they would not be able to hold back the tears. What is wrong with this pair ??

Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.11.16 8:24

The rapid response on the internet to Richard Hall's fourth Madeleine McCann documentary once again illustrates his 'reach' way beyond the usual range of Madeleine McCann information and discussion sites.

Already at least four individuals have uploaded 'Embedded Confessions', three of them making it watchable in one 2hr 15 min episode:

Hideo
Info Strike
British Truther, and
David Tendresse.

Five more have added it to their 'playlists':

Truth Justice
Field Interference
Elliot Stevenson
Kerravon and
Kathleen Bishop on the 'Trusted News' channel

Totalling it all up, after 4 days, 'Embedded Confessions' has by now had over 75,000 views

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 30.11.16 12:07

Interesting article on statement analysis posted up on ‘Controversy’ FB site. (There are six pages of it if you click the page links at the bottom).

http://crimeandclues.com/2013/03/02/statement-analysis-what-do-suspects-words-really-reveal/

What a lot of people don’t seem to get with Peter Hyatt's analysis is this bit:

‘In statement analysis, investigators examine words, independent of case facts, to detect deception. They also remain alert for information omitted and question why the suspect may have done so. Investigators then analyze the clues unintentionally provided by a suspect and use this insight during the subsequent interview.’

and his 'red flags' add further corroboration to what has already been suggested from looking elsewhere.

eta.

Apologies, it's actually come from Aletheia's footsteps for Madeleine McCann FB site.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.16 16:41

Doug D wrote:[size=33]Interesting article on statement analysis posted up on ‘Controversy’ FB site. (There are six pages of it if you click the page links at the bottom).[/size]

http://crimeandclues.com/2013/03/02/statement-analysis-what-do-suspects-words-really-reveal/

[size=33]What a lot of people don’t seem to get with Peter Hyatt's analysis is this bit:[/size]

[size=33]‘In statement analysis, investigators examine words, independent of case facts, to detect deception. They also remain alert for information omitted and question why the suspect may have done so. Investigators then analyze the clues unintentionally provided by a suspect and use this insight during the subsequent interview.’[/size]

[size=33]and his 'red flags' add further corroboration to what has already been suggested from looking elsewhere.[/size]

[size=33]eta.[/size]

[size=33]Apologies, it's actually come from [/size]Aletheia's footsteps for Madeleine McCann FB site.
The 'independent of case facts'can lead to false analysis imo. Peter looks at what they say, what they don't say and what does this mean. You need to look at what was said and WHY. Without knowing why Gerry & Kate made the 'accident & car three weeks' statements he leaves his interpretation open to questioning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 30.11.16 18:02

Precisely.

It’s not the be-all and end-all and on its own it won’t stand up but the usual process (which obviously can't happen in this case) would be:

Investigators then analyze the clues unintentionally provided by a suspect and use this insight during the subsequent interview’

It is another tool to be used in a subsequent cross-examination, along with any evidence gathered and all of the other discrepancies identified from the various statements that don’t add up.

Problem is, as far as we know, this never seems to have happened.

The 'rogs' were an opportunity for this to happen, based on the previous statements, but were just used as another, late in the day, 'statement gathering' exercise.

Peter Hyatt has done what he does - analysed statements made in a 2011 TV programme - given his feedback (which actually ties in with many people's private thoughts) and set numerous people off.

Spoken out and too close to an unpalatable truth maybe?
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.11.16 18:25

Doug D wrote:Precisely.

It’s not the be-all and end-all and on its own it won’t stand up but the usual process (which obviously can't happen in this case) would be:

Investigators then analyze the clues unintentionally provided by a suspect and use this insight during the subsequent interview’

It is another tool to be used in a subsequent cross-examination, along with any evidence gathered and all of the other discrepancies identified from the various statements that don’t add up.

The 'rogs' were an opportunity for this to happen, based on the previous statements, but were just used as another, late in the day, 'statement gathering' exercise.

Peter Hyatt has done what he does - analysed statements made in a 2011 TV programme - given his feedback (which actually ties in with many people's private thoughts) and set numerous people off.

I actually think he's pretty near the mark however he has claimed 'a confession' with Gerry's answer to a question put to him without doing the other elements of the investigatory process. He would get a better understanding if he did (or knew why Gerry answered the way he did). Obviously Peter has done all he can and formed hs opinion on what was available to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 30.11.16 20:55

Cmaryholmes wrote:The Mccanns seem to be preoccupied with physical perfection.....the jogging,

The Mccanns seem preoccupied with physical perfection......I think it was on the Oprah show that they were discussing Madeleine with a chap who was creating an age progression. He referred to their good genes and they were so pleased with that. The perfect head, the perfect little genitals (that description almost makes me want to vomit) -are such strange things to say about a child. If any normal parent were talking about a missing daughter, they would not be able to hold back the tears. What is wrong with this pair ??

'perfect little genitals'------who  on earth KNOWS what 'perfect little genitals' LOOK like?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 30.11.16 21:24

worriedmum wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:The Mccanns seem to be preoccupied with physical perfection.....the jogging,

'perfect little genitals'------who  on earth KNOWS what 'perfect little genitals' LOOK like?
Must admit....that does sound weird
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 30.11.16 23:20

HKP wrote:

I actually think he's pretty near the mark however he has claimed 'a confession' with Gerry's answer to a question put to him without doing the other elements of the investigatory process. He would get a better understanding if he did (or knew why Gerry answered the way he did). Obviously Peter has done all he can and formed hs opinion on what was available to him

The confession is in this answer:

Gerry McCann: No. That’s an emphatic no. I mean the ludicrous thing is erm what, I suppose what’s been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well when did she have the accident and died, because, the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner so ...if she died then, how could we of disposed – hidden her body. You know, when there’s an immediate [inaudible but sounds like he was about to say ‘search’] it’s just nonsense. And if she died when we were in the apartment or fell and di...why would we ...why would we cover that up?

To be more precise
I suppose what’s been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body.

Here he speaks to the  Portuguese theory that Maddie died in an accident.

it’s just nonsense. And if she died when we were in the apartment or fell and di...why would we ...why would we cover that up?

And at the beginning of a sentence indicates missing information.
Then he confesses.

If it was an accident, why would they have covered it up?
Since they covered it up, it could not then have been an accident.
This would point the finger of suspicion at over sedation or possible her dying as a result of something else happening, during another crime perhaps.

Note also her dying in the apartment when he and kate were present and falling and dying are separate actions.
He self edits and stops when he says
fell and di... when he could complete the word died in relation to them being in the apartment.
Note he also stutters and repeats himself with
why would we ...why would we cover that up? which makes her falling and dying sensitive to him

His own words convict him both him and kate

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 30.11.16 23:37

Hobs wrote:
HKP wrote:

Gerry McCann: No. That’s an emphatic no. I mean the ludicrous thing is erm what, I suppose what’s been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body. Well when did she have the accident and died, because, the only time she was left unattended was when we were at dinner so ...if she died then, how could we of disposed – hidden her body. You know, when there’s an immediate [inaudible but sounds like he was about to say ‘search’] it’s just nonsense. And if she died when we were in the apartment or fell and di...why would we ...why would we cover that up?

To be more precise
I suppose what’s been purported from Portugal is that Madeleine died in the apartment by an accident and we hid her body.

it’s just nonsense. And if she died when we were in the apartment or fell and di...why would we ...why would we cover that up?

Then he confesses.

This would point the finger of suspicion at over sedation or possible her dying as a result of something else happening, during another crime perhaps.

Note also her dying in the apartment when he and kate were present and falling and dying are separate actions.
fell and di... when he could complete the word died in relation to them being in the apartment.
why would we ...why would we cover that up? which makes her falling and dying sensitive to him

thank you Hobs, lovely to see you again.  The voice of reason!!!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.16 20:39

Hobs wrote:
HKP wrote:

To be more precise

Then he confesses.

There's no confesion, for it to be a confession you have to admit to something he admits to nothing. As for your final sentence that is your wishful thinking. Just giving my opinion which is exactly what Peter says he does (and you've given yours above)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.16 21:52

HKP wrote:
Hobs wrote:
HKP wrote:
Doug D wrote:There's no confession, for it to be a confession you have to admit to something he admits to nothing. As for your final sentence that is your wishful thinking. Just giving my opinion which is exactly what Peter says he does (and you've given yours above)
@ HKP  I think you and Peter Hyatt/Hobs might be closer than you think, if we slightly alter the wording.

Clearly, you are correct if you were to say that Gerry McCann, in these remarkable words, has made no formal admission, or no formal confession, of guilt.

But you may be able to agree with Peter Hyatt/Hobs in that they are suggesting that his words amount to what might be termed an implied confession, or a revealed confession, of guilt.

To state that it is a confession, without any qualification, is clearly incorrect - and going too far.

What we have here is Peter Hyatt/Hobs telling us..."Using clear and established principles of statement analysis, it is our firm opinion that, for the reasons we have given, Gerry McCann by his words is in effect telling us that Madeleine died, that she died from a fall or accident, that it happened in the apartment, and that we have hidden her body".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.16 22:09

Tony Bennett wrote:
HKP wrote:
Hobs wrote:
HKP wrote:
Doug D wrote:There's no confession, for it to be a confession you have to admit to something he admits to nothing. As for your final sentence that is your wishful thinking. Just giving my opinion which is exactly what Peter says he does (and you've given yours above)
@ HKP  I think you and Peter Hyatt/Hobs might be closer than you think, if we slightly alter the wording.

Clearly, you are correct if you were to say that Gerry McCann, in these remarkable words, has made no formal admission, or no formal confession, of guilt.

But you may be able to agree with Peter Hyatt/Hobs in that they are suggesting that his words amount to what might be termed an implied confession, or a revealed confession, of guilt.

To state that it is a confession, without any qualification, is clearly incorrect - and going too far.

What we have here is Peter Hyatt/Hobs telling us..."Using clear and established principles of statement analysis, it is our firm opinion that, for the reasons we have given, Gerry McCann by his words is in effect telling us that Madeleine died, that she died from a fall or accident, that it happened in the apartment, and that we have hidden her body".
Yes Tony, I agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.12.16 0:49

Not sure what went wrong with the multi-quote, but I seem to have jumped inside HKP's quote somehow.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by curioskeptio 02.12.16 10:27

I would be very interested to see an analysis of the original interviews by the pj, I feel they would be a better topic to analyse given how much closer to the event they were and before all and sundry had a hand in managing the situation.
curioskeptio

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.16 14:13

curioskeptio wrote:I would be very interested to see an analysis of the original interviews by the PJ, I feel they would be a better topic to analyse given how much closer to the event they were and before all and sundry had a hand in managing the situation.
A comprehensive analysis of the original interviews, plus an analysis of the evidence in the case as a whole, can be found in the interim report of Inspector Tavares de Ameida, dated 10 September 2007.

It outlines the specific reasons why the McCanns were made suspects, and can be read at the link below. I have also appended some extracts.

Goncalo Aamal, in his book 'The Truth about a Lie' also goes into detail about some specific interviews. An English translation of that can be read on this forum or in many places elsewhere:

-------------------------------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11611-the-interim-report-of-tavares-almeida-of-the-portuguese-police-10-september-2007

The child’s parents immediately attributed her disappearance to the action of a third party, promoting the scenario that she had been abducted. Abduction was only one of a number of possible scenarios, but the family publicised their claim that Madeleine had been abducted in a manner that had never been seen before. On the very next day, English television stations led their broadcasts with the news of Madeleine’s disappearance. The media presented the abduction as the truth, although we were looking at other scenarios.

As time went by, the abduction scenario was not confirmed. The abduction hypothesis did not stand up. For instance, no ransom was ever demanded in exchange for information by the alleged kidnappers or for the child herself. Nevertheless, and considering the evidence of one of the McCanns’ friends, Jane Tanner, we continued examining the possibility that Madeleine had been abducted. This went alongside the gathering of all kinds of information, working on a number of other possible scenarios.

The McCanns worked on their account of events:

The information that was initially collected from family and friends was uncertain. In addition, the McCanns and their friends worked on their account of events in order to strengthen and defend their version of what had happened Madeleine. According to their story, they all went out to dine each evening and all left their children asleep in their apartments whilst they were dining. The group told us that they held a meeting during which they agreed certain procedures for continuous checking of the children while they dined. Our files include a manuscript by one of the group’s members that backs this claim.

The group’s programme for checking the children:

This claim that the group had a shared programme for regularly checking of their had the effect on English public opinion that the whole group was exonerated from any blame. Their claim meant that any abnormal event that might last longer than 30 minutes was impossible, as they all agreed that that was the interval between the checks. The group could not sustain the claim that there was checking ‘every 15 to 30 minutes’. In fact the contradictions between their statements made it easy to see that they were all lying.

SNIPPED

The evidence of Jane Tanner:

Continuing with our analysis of information offered to us, one of the group’s members, Jane Tanner, apparently became an important witness, due to what she told us. She said she saw someone crossing the street at dinner time from the location of the McCanns’ apartment towards Robert Murat’s house. [He was later made an ‘arguido’ (suspect)]. This information directed and occupied our work for a long time. This may be an example of how information that is not correct may not only delay the investigation but could even have led to losing the little girl. Jane Tanner insisted on the truthfulness of her account. This led to certain scenarios being developed. But these scenarios were not sustained in reality despite long and intense work being carried out on that arguido [Murat].

There was a discrepancy [about the moment Jane Tanner allegedly saw an abductor] between the statements of Dr Gerald McCann and Jane Tanner. They claimed to have passed each other at only two or three metres’ distance [7 to 10 feet], yet failed to see each other. How could they position themselves as both being together in quite a confined space, yet both fail to see each other walking by; or, more correctly, one sees the other but the other doesn’t see her. Even the exact location where they supposedly crossed each other’s paths is not very well defined by both.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.12.16 14:26

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/to-abuse-abuse.html

To abuse abuse, blog by textusa.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.12.16 15:01

Just skim-read the Textusa article;she takes issue with the suggestion that Kate could be a victim of abuse as there is no evidence. I don't know if she is or she isn't, but I do remember these images which caused comment on this subject
Marking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-9-2007-PKYVsXMarking CMOMM's 7th anniversary, member Richard D Hall has today launched his FOURTH Madeleine documentary direct onto YouTube - in 3 parts, it's an extended interview with internationally-known Statement Analyst, Peter Hyatt   - Page 3 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELY
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by curioskeptio 04.12.16 19:56

Tony - thanks for that post, I did not know about that assessment. Funny how it didn't have more publicity in our MSM at the time. I would like to see Peter Hyatt analyse the Mccanns earliest statements and also PAynes - which im sure he would have a field day with. We all know he is blatantly lying but i'd be intrigued to know the other possible reveals.

This has all been political from the start, Blair seems to still have plenty of power, given recent moves, so I fear we may not see the truth for a while..
curioskeptio

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top