The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Mm11

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Mm11

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Regist10

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Empty NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by HiDeHo 13.11.16 5:03

How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN! 

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Empty Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by Roxyroo 13.11.16 6:06

Thankyou, I've been shouting this from the rooftops lol. This will help, and also good to be building on the publicity Thats built up around this ridiculous story, every cloud etc x

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!  Empty Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by Guest 13.11.16 6:48

Totally and utterly ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 13.11.16 6:53

BlueBag wrote:Totally and utterly ridiculous.

The video?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.16 7:41

HiDeHo wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Totally and utterly ridiculous.

The video?
No... the stupid "theory".

Another one designed to make all people with questions look like cranks by association.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.11.16 20:26

This is so ridiculous I'm amazed it ever grew a pair of legs - just goes to show how gullible people are.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek 15.11.16 0:21

Surely I am a better 'fit' for at least one of those two Redwood e-fits? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.16 0:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Isn't that the very reason you chose the avatar when you first joined the forum?  I remember you posting the same thing way back then.

Haven't you aged a bit since then (I blooming well have) as I'm sure ex-DCI Redwood's revelationman must have.  If Operation Grange are still looking for revelationman they by rights they should at least publish an age-progression image.  My money's on this dude..

'Britain's most wanted'

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 15.11.16 5:28

I just want to make it clear, I didn't do the video to help promote an issue.  I wanted to give those that were having difficulty explaining the truth, to have easily accessible information based on facts that could be used.  I hope I managed to accomplish that. (if not, my weekend was wasted.)   big grin
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.16 7:23

It was clear HiDeHo.

Sorry my post wasn't so clear.

Keep up the good work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 21.11.16 18:52

Mccanns must be jumping for joy with this international misinformation.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.11.16 1:06

So do we know who was the first to reference the Podesta brothers to the efits and surmise they were the ones who "took" Madeleine? Then Weiner as pimple man? 
Have these people followed the case at all? 
Too right misinformation but then again the McCann case has been nothing but since day one! 

Perhaps Operation Grange should give these brothers a visit?..and dig up a few pizzas.... No didn't think so. 

And now we have a girl called Maria in Rome... 
mind boggles at what is to come next....

Oh wait... Would it be the Supreme Court?

Dogs don't lie!
IMO

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.11.16 11:46

MayMuse wrote:
mind boggles at what is to come next....

Oh wait... Would it be the Supreme Court?
If I had a quid for every time the Lisbon Supreme Court has been mentioned in connection with bogus press reports, Forbes would have me listed world numero one.

Let's hope this time you're right - though I very much doubt it.  Only a month away from Christmas, I can't see much happening until at least 2017.

I for one, will be delighted to see an end to this farcical witch-hunt, I can't begin to imagine how Mr. Amaral must be feeling - unless he's playing them at their own game.  Yes, even I can be occasionally optimistic.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 22.11.16 12:43

I thought Amaral was supposed to be publishing his new book. Or is he waiting for the outcome of the trial for some reason?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.02.17 0:40

Just saw this on Youtube:

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by akashgoodoree 12.03.17 11:10

Only reason Podestas wee counted as they are friends with Clement Freud and quite a few other creepy molesters. The allegations about the brothers some seem true some dont (allegedly). 

Good to debunk it was not them but please read and do some independent research. 

The circumstantial evidence is the brothers did visit Mr Freud at this time. The brothers have links to people who have creepy photos of kids on their instagram etc (taken down since reporting.)

The whole load of information is worrying.

These swine exist and their minds are psychopathic and they do perform in groups and are part of the sytem the The Churches, BBC, some parts of councils  and Parliament.

The US government would not be a stretch just type in Joe Biden creepy on youitube. There is so much its everywhere.

I dont see that the Podestas look similar to each other but you never know 3 pedos on 1 island during the time period a girl goes missing 2 are familial matches (1 person is in the photophit but it could have been either one or both, right. Its a possibility.)

Or the other allegations on the family member could be true.

This is not misinformation. Fake news is being overused and some of it isnt fake.

Conspiracies in my research to debunk most of them into areas of extreme foil overuse eg NWO etc im more wary since looking into George Soros. 

BUT i feel most conspiracy theories at least have minimum 20-30% right. Latest one unfortunately is 80%.
akashgoodoree
akashgoodoree

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 12.03.17 19:10

From the get go i also have been saying this is a load of b****cks

It would appear to be a diversionary tactic by pro's perhaps to draw atention away from the fact it looks like gerry and to attempt to link non existent claims here such as the alleged abduction by a stranger paedophile with some conspiracy theory over in America.

What i wonder are they trying to divert attention from?
Why are they attemtping to draw attention away from what is going on with the mccanns?

Who benefits?
How do they benefit?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by akashgoodoree 16.03.17 11:51

Very fair points unfortunately I cant answer the questions you have put forward. The points you have made should be food for thought.

Regards

Akash
akashgoodoree
akashgoodoree

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.03.17 12:14

Hobs wrote:From the get go i also have been saying this is a load of b****cks

It would appear to be a diversionary tactic by pro's perhaps to draw atention away from the fact it looks like gerry and to attempt to link non existent claims here such as the alleged abduction by a stranger paedophile with some conspiracy theory over in America.

What i wonder are they trying to divert attention from?
Why are they attemtping to draw attention away from what is going on with the mccanns?

Who benefits?
How do they benefit?
I totally agree - a load of old rolox, born out of some joker who suggested a likeness to ex-DCI Andy Redwood's fictitious efits.

Team McCann took the road show off to the US of A in July 2007, when Gerry McCann so proudly posed for the expectant camera, before the Whitehouse.  Then came the Oprah Winfrey show in May (that month again!) 2009, in the interim Cherie Blair (née Booth lest she forgets) put Kate McCann in contact with the wife of the American ambassador of the day, one Lady Catherine 'my husband stole my children' Meyer.  So devastated was she that she couldn't do more to help the McCanns, she took on the role of coordinator for abducted children (whatever that might be), so said the UK press at the time

There has to be a reason why, team McCann never do anything without a reason.

I think it's time to bury this Podesta nonsense - at least until such times, if ever, some concrete evidence comes to light to make a connection more plausible.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ploppy 16.03.17 23:44

There are solid connections: see my thread:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ploppy
ploppy

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by batmann 17.03.17 10:42

hi all, i'm a long term reader and very rarely post, but I struggle with the efits being depicted as the same bloke.  as we can see, the efit has similarities with john podesta, and it also shows a very minute detail of a freckle about an inch above the eyebrow - which is exactly what john podesta has.  how can such a tiny detail such as this,  be included within an efit sketch/e image?
batmann

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by batmann 17.03.17 11:21

hello ,back again; to me the police have created efits that match the podesta brothers, why would the police do that? its oke, i'm not expecting answers to this question.  but it is my question that I ask myself over and again .... the  page below highlightsthis coincidence..

batmann

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.03.17 11:57

I didn't know that the Police had created these e-fits, I know they were used by DCI Redwood on the Crimewatch one off drama. But they weren't created by Scotland Yard. He states on the Crimewatch show that THIS man is a main suspect. HIM as in a singular man, he didn't say THESE men, implying they were two men.

As I read, when the Smiths first reported their sighting on 16th May, they stated that it was dark, they only saw HIM for a few seconds and non of them would be able to recognize HIM again.

To me, if someone sights a HIM they mean one person, if there are two or more men, then they would say THEM.

So, for this theory to work, it flies in the face of the Smiths statements. Were both of the Podestas carrying children? or just one of them? From saying on 16th May they would not be able to recognize him again, we now have an e-fit so detailed we can match freckles?

Why did Redwood have two so different e-fits for one man?

The evidence points to Madeleine being dead by this time, possibly for a few days, so for someone to walk around the streets carrying a corps seems a little far fetched.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by batmann 17.03.17 12:18

dci redwood put these efits out to the country. thus visually making  him accountable and supportive of the images.   why would he be so bold to show efits that are so detailed they show freckle's, when at one time we just had egg man.
JRP, thank you for that info, my theory isn't developed yet, but I do think dci redwood was testing the water by showing both images, i'm yet to understand effectively why...
batmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.03.17 13:04

Freckle - seriously?

If ex-DCI Andy Redwood was testing the waters, as you are thinking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he must have drowned by now - the e-fits were published in October 2013, that's nigh on three and a half years ago.  Unless DCI Cressida Dick is the proverbial life-line. 

I'm very interested to see where this is leading.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top