The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by HiDeHo on 13.11.16 5:03

How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN! 

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by Roxyroo on 13.11.16 6:06

Thankyou, I've been shouting this from the rooftops lol. This will help, and also good to be building on the publicity Thats built up around this ridiculous story, every cloud etc x

Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW VIDEO: How can PODESTA brothers be Maddie McCann kidnappers? E-Fit is ONE MAN!

Post by BlueBag on 13.11.16 6:48

Totally and utterly ridiculous.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 13.11.16 6:53

@BlueBag wrote:Totally and utterly ridiculous.

The video?

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.11.16 7:41

@HiDeHo wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Totally and utterly ridiculous.

The video?
No... the stupid "theory".

Another one designed to make all people with questions look like cranks by association.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.11.16 20:26

This is so ridiculous I'm amazed it ever grew a pair of legs - just goes to show how gullible people are.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 15.11.16 0:21

Surely I am a better 'fit' for at least one of those two Redwood e-fits? 

Ray_Sneek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.11.16 0:45

@Ray_Sneek.  Isn't that the very reason you chose the avatar when you first joined the forum?  I remember you posting the same thing way back then.

Haven't you aged a bit since then (I blooming well have) as I'm sure ex-DCI Redwood's revelationman must have.  If Operation Grange are still looking for revelationman they by rights they should at least publish an age-progression image.  My money's on this dude..

'Britain's most wanted'

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 15.11.16 5:28

I just want to make it clear, I didn't do the video to help promote an issue.  I wanted to give those that were having difficulty explaining the truth, to have easily accessible information based on facts that could be used.  I hope I managed to accomplish that. (if not, my weekend was wasted.)   big grin

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.11.16 7:23

It was clear HiDeHo.

Sorry my post wasn't so clear.

Keep up the good work.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 21.11.16 18:52

Mccanns must be jumping for joy with this international misinformation.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 22.11.16 1:06

So do we know who was the first to reference the Podesta brothers to the efits and surmise they were the ones who "took" Madeleine? Then Weiner as pimple man? 
Have these people followed the case at all? 
Too right misinformation but then again the McCann case has been nothing but since day one! 

Perhaps Operation Grange should give these brothers a visit?..and dig up a few pizzas.... No didn't think so. 

And now we have a girl called Maria in Rome... 
mind boggles at what is to come next....

Oh wait... Would it be the Supreme Court?

Dogs don't lie!
IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.11.16 11:46

@MayMuse wrote:
mind boggles at what is to come next....

Oh wait... Would it be the Supreme Court?
If I had a quid for every time the Lisbon Supreme Court has been mentioned in connection with bogus press reports, Forbes would have me listed world numero one.

Let's hope this time you're right - though I very much doubt it.  Only a month away from Christmas, I can't see much happening until at least 2017.

I for one, will be delighted to see an end to this farcical witch-hunt, I can't begin to imagine how Mr. Amaral must be feeling - unless he's playing them at their own game.  Yes, even I can be occasionally optimistic.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 22.11.16 12:43

I thought Amaral was supposed to be publishing his new book. Or is he waiting for the outcome of the trial for some reason?

hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum