The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Mm11

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Mm11

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Regist10

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 10:50

kangdang wrote:
baconbutty wrote:That's my cui bono theory up the spout then. The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 110921

He must be seriously short of customers if he can spend time with four computers tracking people's every move.
Maybe he's not a very good cabbie -- he probably drives everyone up the wall.

Oh you misunderstand, Muratfan does not have the technical capabilities to hack computers. There are a few chaps in Essex that do though.

Wonder what these espionage activities and spies expect to find on your pc, your royal highness?
Always known you're important, just didnt know to that degree....
It's a matter of life or prison to them hey?

Got to watch out for bogus delivery, and DONT open the door to repair man armed with tool box.

Geez, they must be tearing their hairs out now that they 're counter-spied.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 12:14

Without Tony, pretty much all serious discussion of the McCann case via the internet would cease (with the exception of a few posters on the MCFs and select bloggers). Essentially Tony keeps the ‘doubting abduction’ debate going and brings it to a wider audience via his publications.

Thus, Carter-Ruck, on behalf of the McCanns, are keen to silence Tony Bennett. Crucial to this is having knowledge of what information Tony is privy and its importance. In order to ‘legally’ silence Tony such information would have to be obtained by other willing parties and from elsewhere. Note - a number of persons have already admitted with much delight in collecting data from the internet forums etc and forwarding it to Carter Ruck. A wealth of information could be gathered by accessing data held by others whom Tony is in regular contact with - It would not be difficult to identify a contact list. Each piece of collected data forms part of the jigsaw puzzle so to speak, it would not be impossible to fit the data together and complete the puzzle, more possible in fact, if persons gathering the data are privy to specific info relating to Madeleine's case. The obvious benefit of this method of data retrieval is that it gives those interested a heads up on what Tony does or doesn't know. In turn allowing time for rebuttals to develop. I believe this, along with ultimately silencing Tony, would be the main purpose of wiretapping and hacking.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 13:05

More intriguing than Bond 007.

The good guys always win and the bad guys always end up horribly.

Hopeful..! Yippee........

They'll have to put out their begging bowl again ..... Hacking, wiretapping, surveilllance, bogus PIs, exorbitant CR.....portuguese lawyers, image consultant all cost money and the fund is not a bottom pit.......but oh I forgot there's BK - that bugger who canno longer unentangle from the mccanns and he'll to fork out in the name of self perservation........

Oh, the mccanns curse....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 13:26

They'll have to put out their begging bowl again ..... Hacking, wiretapping, surveilllance, bogus PIs, exorbitant CR.....portuguese lawyers, image consultant all cost money and the fund is not a bottom pit.......but oh I forgot there's BK - that bugger who canno longer unentangle from the mccanns and he'll to fork out in the name of self perservation........

You might be surprised how many people provide expertise to others at minimal cost when they have been duped or have a few secrets of their own to hide.

ETA, but then again maybe it wouldn't surprise you.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 15:20

kangdang wrote:
They'll have to put out their begging bowl again ..... Hacking, wiretapping, surveilllance, bogus PIs, exorbitant CR.....portuguese lawyers, image consultant all cost money ,and the fund is not a bottomless pit.......but oh I forgot there's BK - that bugger who canno longer unentangle from the mccanns and he'll have to fork out in the name of self perservation........

You might be surprised how many people provide expertise to others at minimal cost when they have been duped or have a few secrets of their own to hide.

ETA, but then again maybe it wouldn't surprise you.

Those duped or even on top of which having a few secrets of their own to hide I can understand they may be obliged to provide FOC or nominal charge service, but CR? I would be damn surprised if they too are tangled in the web. Are we in for a few unexpected surprises?

What surprised me most is why their dodgy PIs were not minimal cost? They were just shells. No wonder dark whisper of money laundering!

Geez, the mind boggles at this lot......never seen such likes....this massive cover all for a pair of nondescript doctors?

What's next? Moles in communication/phone companies? Double agents? Hopefully double agents are on our side.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 25.08.10 15:48

One recalls an apology from Vodafone on behalf of an engineer who had advertently sent out hundreds of thousands of messages to find Madeleine. After complaints, it was admitted there had been a mistake.

There is no doubt that there have been technicians at Talk Talk, SKY and BT who have been retrieving emails by remotely viewing computers.

Fact.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 15:54

nondescript doctors?

I suspect Gerry in particular would be enraged at that comment
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 25.08.10 16:03

kangdang wrote:
nondescript doctors?

Would he be as enraged as he must have been upon finding the Smiths statements gave such good descriptions?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 16:11

[img]The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Clown10[/img]
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.08.10 16:34

kangdang wrote:
nondescript doctors?

Why? just because he represents the government in a dark department?

Is infamous better then, in this case?

o/t btw, any one any idea why my pc is playing up?
The headings all seem to congregate aligned extreme left and everything is also extreme left. I like the spread out style better....any idea what caused that? Even avatar is extreme left..how bizarre.
Am I being hacked?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 25.08.10 17:00

aiyoyo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
nondescript doctors?

The headings all seem to congregate aligned extreme left and everything is also extreme left. I like the spread out style better....any idea what caused that? Even avatar is extreme left..how bizarre.
Am I being hacked?

big grin

Not necessarily being hacked, but possibly being awarded a virus to cause some disruption. Dark forces are afoot and there will be more of this. Please ensure that your 'Update Security' button is working at all times. A number of people have found that the 'Update' is constantly being switched off, and it has been suggested that it would be for the best if people were to take the batteries out of their laptops and not leave their computers on standby during this time. Some of the most vicious viral attacks are coming directly from Ireland.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 17:05

aiyoyo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
nondescript doctors?

Am I being hacked?

I not fond of the extreme left
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 17:08

Judge Mental wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
nondescript doctors?

Am I being hacked?

big grin

Not necessarily being hacked, but possibly being awarded a virus to cause some disruption. Dark forces are afoot and there will be more of this. Please ensure that your 'Update Security' button is working at all times. A number of people have found that the 'Update' is constantly being switched off, and it has been suggested that it would be for the best if people were to take the batteries out of their laptops and not leave their computers on standby during this time. Some of the most vicious viral attacks are coming directly from Ireland.

And so the plot thickens.... laugh laugh There is so much information out there, no-one knows what is true and what is not. Is that a good thing?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 25.08.10 17:27

kangdang wrote:

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 30492_2 The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 110921
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 25.08.10 17:34

According to Gerald McCann it is a good thing. The more confusing the better one would have thought.

Therefore if we stick to all that the PJ, Amaral and de Almeida had to report, and any discoveries made since from the witness statements, it ought to be plain sailing from now on. One's own opinion is that anything reported in the press and other media should be completely ignored, lest it have come from the Portuguese press during the first eight months of this case.

There is more than a whisper that Leicester police are most uncomfortable and that the Home Office is in disarray and divided. Recent questions asked by Tony Bennett have floored them and one is in no doubt that this is why there has been such revolting behaviour by the friends of the Tapas 9. One newspaper was willing to risk printing the Gaspar statements some weeks ago, and apparently the authorities came down harshly from all angles.

The question remains, are the Gaspar statements the only reason why the McCanns are sueing Amaral?

However, one is still being assured that the outcome of Madeleine's case will be most favourable, but that the interim period will be 'dirty'.

Just how much dirtier this could become is anybody's guess as it is quite obviously desperately filthy already.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 17:44

baconbutty wrote:
kangdang wrote:

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 30492_2 The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 110921

hahaha, I was looking for that image but couldn't find it so had to settle for Gerry looking like the village idiot. Actually...omg...I have found one of the computer hackers, it is baconbutty...only persons hacked into my pc could possibly know I googling "enraged Gerry photo"

Baconsarnie you have just outed yourself, no doubt you will be recieving your marching orders shortly, they (the dark forces) may even decide to turn you into concrete slippers, depending on what you know!
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 17:51

Judge Mental wrote:According to Gerald McCann it is a good thing. The more confusing the better one would have thought.

Therefore if we stick to all that the PJ, Amaral and de Almeida had to report, and any discoveries made since from the witness statements, it ought to be plain sailing from now on. One's own opinion is that anything reported in the press and other media should be completely ignored, lest it have come from the Portuguese press during the first eight months of this case.

There is more than a whisper that Leicester police are most uncomfortable and that the Home Office is in disarray and divided. Recent questions asked by Tony Bennett have floored them and one is in no doubt that this is why there has been such revolting behaviour by the friends of the Tapas 9. One newspaper was willing to risk printing the Gaspar statements some weeks ago, and apparently the authorities came down harshly from all angles.

The question remains, are the Gaspar statements the only reason why the McCanns are sueing Amaral?

However, one is still being assured that the outcome of Madeleine's case will be most favourable, but that the interim period will be 'dirty'.

Just how much dirtier this could become is anybody's guess as it is quite obviously desperately filthy already.

Thanks for the warning Judge, time for the rubber gloves, face mask and bleach me thinks...oh and another name change, out with sha, archa, bug, shal, brad,hardline, blue smur..ermmm kangding and in with the new. Any suggestions?

Speaking of the Gaspers statement, what explanations has Gerry and Dave put forward to explain the nipple circling and finger sucking gestures whilst talking about Madeleine and L***? Anyone care to reveal or speculate?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 25.08.10 18:18

Before I get embedded in a motorway flyover I'd like to say a few things:

1) These days I have trouble hacking the weeds in my garden let alone a PC.
2) The only port I've scanned is in a bottle in my drinks cabinet.
3) And anyway I'm psychic.
4) I remembered seeing that photo on Viv's blog -- I go there occasionally to read the endless, interminable ramblings short, succinct posts.

The defence rests. The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Sleep

Goodbye cruel world ... The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 938379
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 18:51

Your excuses sound as plausible as the ones given in a well known missing child case. I give you one example which aimed to explain why a top UK cadaver detecting hound detected the scent of death on a suspects clothes - 'myself, dressed in my holiday get up, and with one cuddly toy in tow, attended six corpses in the space of just a few weeks'.

However, as I am a kind soul, I am prepared on this occasion to give you the benefit of the doubt Baconbutty. So long that is, you make mine crispy with lashing of brown sauce.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 25.08.10 19:18

Re: explanations of the Gaspar statements:

1) David warns Gerry that if he persists with the jogging he must apply Vaseline to his sensitive bits to avoid irritation. He then proceeds to demonstrate how to do this.

2) Gerry invites David to sample his spicy Sauce Espagnole. For want of a spoon he applies a digit to the plate. Unfortunately it is far too piquant for Dave's taste and he has to repeatedly remove his finger from his facial orifice.

'And I am Marie of Roumania.'

ETA

The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Pic
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.08.10 20:59

I always believed that Dave was attempting to educate Gerry in an adaptation of the childhood 'I bet you can't pat your head and circle your belly at the same time' game....except during his demonstration, instead of going "a wahwahwahwah" as he patted his facial orifice, his mucky finger slipped inside (oh I do hope he didn't scuff the roof of his mouth!). Of course I am sure that he was telling Gerry what a wonderfully fun game it would be a for the girls to play.

Cheers for the butty baconsarnie, looks lovely...just needs a blob or two of

[img]The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct - Page 2 Daddie10[/img]

ETA I am sharonl, sharonb, bugs, arachni, oceanblue, smurf, amktov,hardline, kangding...oh sod it Dr Roberts
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.10 2:34

Judge Mental wrote:The question remains, are the Gaspar statements the only reason why the McCanns are sueing Amaral?

Personally I doubt it, because farcist GM will ask his bessie matey DP tto do that dirty job .....after all it was DP nipple circling and finger sticking in mouth that prompted that statement.

More likely, because of fear of the weight his book carries, containing info such as:

Maddie died in the apt;

pants of ganga imbedded with perfume cadaverine;

her parents hiding her cadaver, stimulating a crime and scene stage

the pair found prostrating (backside in air) to their god

all the 9 emitting porkie pies for utterance.....;

KM refused to answer 47 questions, but answered no. 48

sesame door open door close syndrome

and ..oh......dont forget KM shower/bath compulsive obssessive behaviour

......oh......how the dogs howled......behind the sofa....

that's more than one reason to silent Amaral...

Has anyone anonymously sent CR all that yet?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 30.08.10 21:26

I dont know if emails can be intercepted but funnily enough something I sent an email about was discussed on the net the day after. thinking
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 31.08.10 0:52

Littlepixie,

This too has happened to me. Why anyone would want to read my emails though is beyond me, they mostly contain waffle!

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top