The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Mm11

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Mm11

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Regist10

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Empty Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later

Post by MayMuse 04.09.16 2:35

Jacob went missing at age 11 in 1989.
The suspect has led them,27 years later,to where his remains can be found.
Heartbreaking for the family, I hope they find some peace. Just shows that justice can be achieved no matter how much time passes. RIP Jacob 

https://youtu.be/vhKuuan0qgM

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Empty Re: Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later

Post by MayMuse 06.09.16 23:20

Jacobs remains found on farmland; so sad.
https://youtu.be/7ehmJhzu5Y0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later  Empty Re: Jacob Wetterling Remains Found 27 Years Later

Post by Guest 09.09.16 2:06

This is a case I found myself following for some time after I noticed its considerable superficial similarities to the West Memphis 3 case (to be expected as killers escalate as they get more confident). Actually contacted the Stearns sheriff to see if they'd consider sharing dna samples across state lines - though no doubt Arkansas state has zero interest in doing so.

But whatever the case, thank heavens for Jacob's family that they finally have closure. What a cruel and under-represented case it's been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.09.16 2:33

April28th wrote:This is a case I found myself following for some time after I noticed its considerable superficial similarities to the West Memphis 3 case (to be expected as killers escalate as they get more confident). Actually contacted the Stearns sheriff to see if they'd consider sharing dna samples across state lines - though no doubt Arkansas state has zero interest in doing so.

But whatever the case, thank heavens for Jacob's family that they finally have closure. What a cruel and under-represented case it's been.
I agree it has been under-represented. 
The family have always been dignified and even now with the  "deal" so that this evil human being serves a lesser charge and not murder so his family could bring Jacob home. 
They had to endure listening to what he did, although I do not think he told the whole truth. 
That poor boy knowing after the first misfire of the gun that he was going to die. 
So very sad & more than heartbreaking. 

11 for Jacob.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.09.16 2:45

Couldn't agree more.

Over 20 years of not knowing for sure (tragic that Heinrich was known to the police so early on...). I think with such a passage of time these manner of agreements become easier to reach. After this length of time, while you want to see justice, you more so just want closure, for the victim as well as yourself - which means knowing you have laid him to rest in a dignified manner, and know what happened - whatever degree of accuracy that might entail.

Unlike a GKMc, CA, LC etc case that fact means the world to the immediate family.

Heinrich will never be a normal member of society, he can never 'start again', even after his release his face will be infamous. Sure, America is a big place, but he will always be looking over his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum