The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Mm11

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Mm11

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Regist10

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Empty The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?)

Post by Tony Bennett 29.06.16 13:22

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?)

The article below has been sent to me by someone who used to be active in discussing the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but no longer is. Whether it has any direct relevance to Madeleine’s disappearance is very doubtful, but it is certainly fascinating background material for anyone interested in the way serial paedophiles like Clement Freud, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson and Greville Janner seem to cosy up to one another.

Exeter is a University town in Devon and was one of the few places to vote ‘Remain’ in the E.U. Referendum.  

So far as the town of Exeter is concerned, several people connected with the Madeleine McCann case live in or near Exeter.

Let’s just list them:

1 Robert Murat’s two sisters live at Exeter (less than a mile from Jane Tanner) and Sidmouth and Murat flew out from Exeter airport to Faro at 7.00am on Tuesday 1 May 2007

2 Jane Tanner and her partner Dr Russell O’Brien moved to Exeter in 2007 and Jane Tanner is now a Web Marketing Officer with Exeter University. On the Exeter Universoty website, she self-describes herself as follows: “I maintain and develop the websites that represent the College of Social Sciences and International Studies. I work closely with the central CaMS team and the College ERICA team to create a consistent approach across all communications. I moved to Exeter and joined the University in 2007, following years of varied marketing roles for Fisher Scientific UK in the Midlands”

3 Jim Gorrod, Solicitor, employed by Ansteys and specialing in property law, and his wife Charlotte, live just two minutes’ walk away from Jane Tanner and Russell O’Brien. They were in Praia da Luz the same week as the McCanns. It is not known if the two families knew each other before 2007. Jim Gorrod was questioned by the PJ after he hired a blue or grey Corsa whilst he was in Praia da Luz and his wife was quoted as saying: “We know Dr O’Brien and Jane Tanner because we both have children of about the same age and we were staying in the same resort [the Ocean Club]”.

Plymouth is nearby, also in south Devon, and there are other Murat connections:

Des Taylor - the architect who designed the Murats' villa in Praia Da Luz, is from Plymouth.

Murat's aunt and uncle Sally and Ralph Eveleigh lived in Plymouth where I think at one time Sally Eveleigh worked for an adoption agency. She seemed to be into all kinds of weird and wonderful ‘alternative therapis’, one visitor to their Salsalito villa described it as a fantastic, wonderful, amazing retreat!! We thoroughly enjoyed the massage, crystal healing and relaxation,  Salsalito definitely has healing powers”, while the Eveleighs’ guest house at Casa Grande was advertised as follows: "We can also arrange for many different therapies, including Acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Massage, Bowen technique, Meditation and Yoga etc."

-------

As the article below makes clear, both Clement Freud and Uri Geller had  strange Exeter connections:

4 In May 2002, Uri Geller bought a football club, Exeter F.C., currently in Division 2       

5 Geller’s friend, pop star Michael Jackson, also became a Director of Exeter F.C.  Geller’s son Danel also became a joint Vice-Chairman of Exeter F.C.

6 Uri Geller and Clement Freud jointly owned a racehorse

7 Uri Geller asked Michael Jackson to visit Exeter, to which Jackson allegedly replied: “I will come if you bring sick kids from hospitals”. He did visit Exeter later that year

8 Uri Geller and Greville Janner were close friends, and both were members  of the magiclans’ club, the Magic Circle

9 Michael Jackson’s visit to England was co-organised by serial paedophile Greville Janner.

10 Clement Freud was a close associate of Uri Geller. Both of course have Jewish ancestry

11 Another man closely connected to Uri Geller, Clement Freud and Michael Jackson is was Paul Boateng, now Lord Boateng, who spent time with Michael Jackson at the House of Commons on his 2002 trip.

Before reproducing the article below, there were claims that Uri Geller was an agent for the Israeli spy service Mossad and there were claims that Geller’s role included enticing people who were paedophiles and then blackmailing them. There is no evidence that I am aware of that Geller was a paedophile, but here is an article from the Independent, only last year (2015):

Uri Geller has insisted claims about his double life as a “psychic spy” for Israel’s intelligence agency are “absolutely true” - but he has vowed to take the secrets of his missions to his grave.

The television personality made a name for himself as a self-proclaimed psychic by bending spoons, other pieces of cutlery, various household implements and even a Blackberry phone. But in 2013, reports of a surprising double life as a Mossad and CIA agent emerged in a BBC documentary.

‘The Secret Life of Uri Gellar’ suggested his “paranormal” abilities were used by the US and Israel for over three decades, including during a bombing on an Iraqi nuclear facility and during a famous mission to release 100 hostages trapped in the Entebbe airport.

Geller, who is returning to live in his native Israel in October after 45 years living abroad, said a CIA doctor tested him “to see if I was real” after he rose to fame in the 1970s before flying him out of Israel.

When asked about the reports this week, he appeared to confirm them completely, telling Haaretz: “Everything in that BBC expose is absolutely true. The things I’ve done for Israel I don’t speak about. I never made money out of my secret work, and many projects, tasks and missions I was given will probably stay top secret until the day I die.”

A report from The Independent in July 2013 found Geller was also approached by British intelligence agencies in 2001 for a Ministry of Defence study into the use of psychic powers when searching for people or objects."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-10492978.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spoonbender who took Michael Jackson to Exeter City is lining up Brazil for his next trick

Uri Geller claims he cannot work miracles but is adamant he can convince the world champions to come to Devon

• By Brian Viner

• Friday 30 August 2002

• 0 comments

Uri Geller used to own, with Sir Clement Freud, a racehorse called Spoonbender. One presumes he was in the racing game to win but, all the same, it seemed a fittingly jocular foray into sporting ownership by a man best-known for bending spoons. Not too many people cared whether Spoonbender came first or last. Now, however, Geller has done something rather more serious. In May, as the most conspicuous member of a small syndicate, he bought a League football club, and with it, the hopes and dreams of a city.

On the field, Exeter City FC have not yet prospered under Geller's ownership. They make the long haul to Carlisle today having played five games this season, losing three. They languish, if languish is not too emotive a word this early in the campaign, near the bottom of the Third Division. But last Saturday they succumbed 4-3 to Kidderminster Harriers, having been 2-0 up. If nothing else, the Geller era has been entertaining.

Which should gain the approval of a club director who knows nothing of football but plenty about entertainment, the pop superstar Michael Jackson.

Those who doubt Geller's word that he dabbles in the paranormal should think again: what could be more paranormal than Michael Jackson becoming a director of Exeter City? The pair are friends; in 2001, when Geller and his wife Hanna renewed their wedding vows, Jackson was Best Man. And so when Geller became joint-chairman at Exeter, he asked Jackson to pay a visit to St James' Park.

"I called Michael. I said: 'Will you come?' He said: 'I will come if you bring sick kids from hospitals.' So we organised an event geared to raise money for the club and children with Aids, 50-50."

Having already disarmed me with his considerable charm, Geller now fixes me with his beady gaze. We are in the sitting-room of his mansion beside the Thames in Berkshire. He makes no particular secret of where he lives. Indeed, on a nearby thoroughfare there apparently used to be a warning sign, declaring "Bend In Road". To which some wag one day added: "Nice one, Uri".

Sitting with us, and butting in occasionally, is his affable son Daniel, who, at 21, is co-vice chairman of Exeter City.

"The tickets started selling like crazy," Geller continues, "but I took a major risk. I couldn't sign Michael on a contract promising he would show up, we are just friends. To physically get him to England, and then on a train from Paddington Station to Exeter, was difficult. But we did it, and now we have been in Sports Illustrated in America. Can you imagine, Exeter City in Sports Illustrated?"

No, I say, I can't. "We are going to name a stand after Michael. When I asked him to become a director, he said: 'Oh wow, do you realise I know nothing about sport?' I said: 'You don't have to'. Legally now we have to send all our financial statements to California." Geller smiles. "It is funny that we have to mail to Neverland."

It sure is, and the fun doesn't stop there. When the club's centenary comes along in two years' time, Geller fully intends to bring the world champions to St James' Park.

"I am working very hard at bringing Brazil here, and doors are opening for me. After all, if we could get Michael, why not Brazil? You know why Brazil? Because Exeter City toured South America in 1914, and the Brazilian national team was formed the month they were there.

"They wanted a foreign fixture, and Exeter were there, so they played a match. According to some reports it was 2-0, others say 3-3. Anyway, I have already spoken to the Brazilian ambassador, and sent a personal letter to Ronaldo. Everyone knows me in Brazil. Uri Geller [he is fond of using the third person] is very famous there. We are doing our best to make this happen. We want a new aura of internationalism at Exeter City."

The fans, meanwhile, would probably rather have a few points in the bag than a new aura of internationalism. To which end, the Exeter manager John Cornforth has been encouraged to bring in new players, among them footballers of some distinction, such as Don Goodman and Lee Sharpe, although the latter was released on Thursday. A concerted attempt was even made to sign Gazza. He was offered £6,000 a week and, above a certain attendance figure, a quarter-share of the gate receipts. Such manifest ambition can yield a play-off place, Geller insists.

But he is at pains to add that he is no miracle-worker. In fact he tells me several times that he cannot contrive miracles, before paradoxically explaining that during Euro '96 he willed the ball to move off the penalty spot just before Gary McAllister missed Scotland's penalty against England. Like all the best miracle-workers, he is more comfortable taking credit after the event than promising it beforehand. But I would hate to come over as too sceptical. Besides, his recollections of Euro '96 stand on their own; they require no comment.

"We were hovering over Wembley in a helicopter," he says, "and I was listening to the match in my headphones.

"I heard that Scotland had a penalty, and as McAllister put the ball down, I said: 'One, two, three, move!' I don't care how sceptical you are, but the ball moved away from his foot and he missed. It was Euro '96, there were dozens of cameras, you can check the footage. The ball definitely moved. So I want to believe that I moved the ball. The hate letters I got from Scotland..."

Let's get back to Exeter City, I interject. How in the world did an Israeli psychic, even one resident in the Home Counties, even one who watched his first game of football at the age of five (Hapoel Tel Aviv, he thinks), wind up buying a football club in Devon? This is where young Daniel comes in. "Seven years ago, while supporting Reading, Daniel started pinning up Exeter City posters on his wall. It was paranormal. He had no explanation for it, just said that he was passionately in love with Exeter."

Here, Daniel offers his own recollections. "It almost happened overnight," he says. "It was very bizarre. I was watching a goal highlights programme on TV, and saw Exeter City, and at that instant felt an attraction to this team, which developed into a passion for the place as well as the club. It felt like my spiritual home."

Looking fondly at his son, Geller takes up the tale. "So one day I said: 'OK, let's go and see a game'. We got to Exeter, and first went to see the cathedral, and the place where they hanged the first witches in England, and Daniel, who had never been to Exeter before, knew how to get to these places. I believe in reincarnation but still I was amazed."

To cut a fabulously weird story short, when the opportunity arose earlier this year to buy the club, the Gellers pounced. And the arrival of Michael Jackson, one famous June day, served early notice that remarkable things were in store. In what kind of condition, I wonder idly, is the cutlery in the club canteen?

Geller smiles. "You know, I met all the team, pulled out a spoon, and said to them: 'Now, I am going to bend a spoon for you. It is the only time you'll see it because I will never do it again for you. This is not about spoonbending. If ever I see you in the dressing-room it will be about motivation and inspiration. With all my powers I can't make you win, but I can make you feel more positive about yourselves, and more positive about the team'."

Surely, though, a mind that can bend metal can also repair torn hamstrings? Another smile. Hard as I try, I can venture no brand of scepticism that Geller has not heard a million times before.

"The first port of call should always be the club doctor. We should never abandon conventional medicine. But if someone can bring in spiritual help, motivational help... why not? Why shouldn't sportsmen search for that little more that psychology can give, that self-belief can give? Why do players cross themselves before a match? Because it is an added bonus. 'Hey, God is going to help me'. So many players carry a talisman, you would be shocked. I know one player who carries his wife's hairpin, and attaches it to his thigh with rubber bands.

"Now, I was asked [before the World Cup] to heal Beckham's foot. And I thought the best way was to show his foot on TV, and ask 10 million people to touch it, because I believe we are all connected by a spiritual thread.

"Shall I tell you what? About 9.9 million people did, and when Beckham was asked about it, he laughed and said: 'You know what? It healed'.

"Now, I don't claim to be a healer. I see hundreds of sick children. They come to the house, and I tell them I am not a miracle worker, not a healer, but I do believe in positive thinking. So, don't ever abandon conventional medicine, but a positive frame of mind speeds up the healing process."

According to Geller, lots of Premiership footballers have sought his guidance towards a positive frame of mind. Indeed, many of them have sat in the very chair I am now occupying. "I had a goalkeeper here, from a Premiership club. He had lost his confidence. I taught him how to visualise [success], a technique used for centuries. And it totally changed his outlook."

Enough sportsmen and women have plainly benefited at the hands of sports pyschologists teaching visualisation techniques that I have no reason to doubt him. Nor do I doubt that he is very good at it. But Geller can never quite resist treating one's credibility like he treats a spoon, bending it further and further until it seems certain to snap. The ending of Newcastle United's so-called London jinx, the team's improbably long run without winning in the capital, was, he casually adds, down to him.

"I believe in telepathy, in extra-sensory perception. There are sceptics who don't and that's fine, controversy is always good. Two separate sources asked me to break that jinx, and it's my opinion that you can unite 60,000 fans to project something positive. I went to Highbury, stood close to the dressing-room and concentrated, and that day Newcastle beat Arsenal."

Who asked him for his help? "I can't mention names. One was the local newspaper. The other I can't reveal, because you know what, there is a ridicule factor. I had Glenn Hoddle sitting right there and he denied it. He made me look like a liar.

"He came here with Eileen Drewery, while he was still England manager. They wanted to show me a healing system, and she did it, she put her hands on me. I was here, Daniel was here, my daughter, my wife, my brother-in-law, but in a press conference Glenn denied it. I mean, come on, if I wanted to invent a story about someone coming here I would invent it about the Queen, not Glenn Hoddle. But when that happened, when Hoddle made me look like a liar, I said I would never again reveal my sources."

Spoken like a true miracle-worker, even though, by his own admission, the joint-chairman of Exeter City isn't. He does bend and autograph a spoon for me before I leave, though. Uri Geller: The life and times

Name: Uri Geller.

Born: December 1946, Tel Aviv, Israel.

Occupation: Paranormalist and celebrity psychic. Joint-chairman of Exeter City FC.

Lives: Berkshire.

Family: Wife, Hanna. Daughter, Natalie. Son, Daniel.

Currently: In the jungle of Queensland, appearing on ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!'

Career: Rose to fame in the early 1980s for his spoon-bending antics and has since become a legend of the paranormal. Claims to have stopped Big Ben twice and to stalling the 2000 Olympic flame for several minutes.

Highlights: A "pupil" of Salvador Dali, Geller has had work exhibited in major galleries in Europe, USA, Japan and Israel. His drawings also appear on Michael Jackson's new album. Working with the FBI and CIA, he has used his mind power to track serial killers and wipe KGB computer files. Author of 10 best sellers, including "The Little Book of Mind-power".

See you in court: Sued American television chat show host, Johnny Carson, for making him look foolish by bringing out different spoons to bend. Currently suing console giant Nintendo for depicting an evil Pokemon monster as "Yuri Geller".

Lifestyle: Geller is a fitness fanatic, cycling 27 miles a day. Has three showers a day. He is also a vegetarian.

They say: "Uri does enjoy his home comforts and he won't enjoy not being able to wash. He will find that really hard." Wife, Hanna, on Geller's current TV venture into the jungle.

Did you know? Geller used to be an Israeli paratrooper and is related to Sigmund Freud.

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Geller10  Janner - Geller

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Geller12  Geller - Heath

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Janner10  Jackson - Geller

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Janner10  Janner - Geller

ADDITIONAL REFERENCES:

Michael Jackson makes a speech to Exeter City Football Club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpgWEbuU5TY

-----

http://carolynyeager.net/book/export/html/96

-----

Jimmy Savile and Uri Geller – TV show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prfvmrXbq8

-----

Uri Geller hypnotises Michael Jackson re child abuse allegations: http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/uri-geller-regrets-probing-michael-over-child-abuse-scandal-after-hypnotising-him/

------

aangirfan blogged about this: http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/child-abuse-ring-godfather.html

The powerful UK politician Paul Boateng is to be questioned by the UK's child sex abuse inquiry, led by chief Justice Lowell Goddard.

Apparently, back in 1998, the police wanted to speak to Paul Boateng about his alleged links to a child abuse ring and to John Carroll the boss of a ­children's home (child brothel) in London.

Retired Detective Inspector Clive Driscoll said he was taken off the case before he could approach Boateng.

One witness said that she saw Boateng at Carroll’s children's home (boy brothel) in Lambeth, South London, during the 1980s.

Another witness said that Boateng visited a camp for children in care, run by Carroll.

A third person, who worked in social services, said that Boateng contacted him after Carroll's bid to foster two boys was turned down.

Carroll was jailed for 10 years in 1999 for abusing children during the 80s and 90s.

While Tony Blair was Prime Minister, Paul Boateng was the government minister responsible for the police.

There is a belief that Boateng may know a lot about the child abuse rings that were allegedly used, worldwide, by the security services.

-----

BBC News report:

So who killed Jill Dando? According to Uri Geller, it was a Serb hitman. I know this because about two days after her murder, I had lunch with Uri Geller for a project we wanted him to do. I wasn’t looking forward to it as I considered him to be a bit of a charlatan and found his spoon-bending schtick to be tiresome. However, I was surprised as he was quite fascinating. And did he like to talk.He also said he was convinced a Serbian hitman was responsible for Jill Dando’s death.”

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Empty The Exeter connection

Post by willowthewisp 29.06.16 14:14

Hi Mr Tony Bennett, thanks for the post,So that's why DCS Hamish Campbell tried to frame Barry George and not just any old Serbian for the hit, The Police E-fit resembles a special person in her life and went on to deliver the next generation of the Royal family?
Uri geller has a close association to a lot of stars and children who became fascinated by his magical tricks?
As you state there may well be some sort of connection to Exeter and the amount of people, coincidental involvement to missing Madeleine McCann?
There have been claims of "Masonic" practices having a healing hand that has assisted a"Fellow Bothers" call and I suppose if it were ever able to be disclosed of these peoples Identities with the Brotherhood system, it would certainly raise a few eye brows?
I think,I may be wrong and likely to be shot down in flames, but the "Apparent collusion,MI5/6"and the Helpful UK Police have turned many a "Blind Eye" to untoward behaviour of Minors, by a large swath of Elite Members of Society,were they cannot find any Evidence for Criminal Prosecutions until they are very near to a non-existence life a very strange coincidence to say the least?
I have viewed a very interesting recording from Tapnswire site with Eustice Mullins about the World wide Banking institutions and historical events, which would either fascinate you or be a Conspiracy Theory too Far?
Keep up the excellent work on behalf of the CMoMM.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Empty Re: The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?)

Post by kaz 23.01.17 17:23

According to the Daily Mail today Uri Geller is related to Freud.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Empty Re: The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?)

Post by Tony Bennett 24.01.17 0:13

kaz wrote:According to the Daily Mail today Uri Geller is related to Freud.
@ Kaz   Thank you very much for bringing the Daily Mail article about Uri Geller to the attention of the forum.  

Of course the stuff about UFOs is nonsense - but what is worth examining is Uri Geller's connections to some of the undesirables listed in the OP.

Uri Geller is the son of Itzhaak Geller and Manzy Freud, a descendant, I think, of Sigmund Freud's father. See pic below:

The Exeter connection: Clement Freud, Uri Geller, Jimmy Savile, Michael Jackson, Greville Janner (and Robert Murat?) Uri_ge10
Uri Geller and his mother. Manzy Freud.

Uri Geller's connections with Jimmy Savile ere strong, e.g.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggd7dqRToAw

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 24.01.17 15:17

Being interviewed on a TV show by Savile is hardly grounds for saying Geller has strong connections with Savile.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 24.01.17 17:00

Agreed, nomendelta, and being an umpteenth cousin many times removed of Sigmund Freud (if there is any relationship at all) doesn't mean that the current generation knows each other.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 24.01.17 17:10

Uri Geller is, by his own admission, a shameless fame hunter. If it'll boost his profile he'll appear or associate himself with anyone remotely famous. The fame can raise or maintain his own fame or, depending on the name attached, can boost his credibility. Either way he's a very shrewd self-publicist and I think largely his attachment to the people in this thread stems from that.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 24.01.17 21:47

Great post, as always Tony, thank you. And a belated Happy new year! Hope 2017 brings an end to this whole sordid saga

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 24.01.17 21:59

My only story relating to Uri Gellar is seeing him, when i was still at school, on breakfast t.v. He told viewers to find any old watches or broken clocks in their houses then at the same time as he was meditating or whatever it is he would call it, rub them and say out loud Start Working. So my grandmother went and found a seiko watch that had been my grandads, had lain in a drawer for years as even though it was quite expensive had never been able to be fixed, it had even been sent back to seiko, returned working for a couple of weeks then stopped again. So i did the mumbo jumbo and lo and behold it started ticking and my grandad wore it again til the day he died about ten years later. I still dont know what to make of it, apart from the obvious power of positive thinking maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 24.01.17 22:12

For a good insight into the intelligiance services of psychic spys try watching The Men who Stared at Goats. It was a real u.s.a. army unit which did remote viewing on enemies, based on the book by the same name by author Jon Ronson. He interviewed Geller as well as other "psychic soldiers" for this book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 24.01.17 22:17

Sorry yet another post from me, but i highly recommend Clive Driscoll's book "In Pursuit of Truth"

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 27.01.17 9:03

( @ Roxyroo ) For a good insight into the intelligiance services of psychic spys try watching The Men who Stared at Goats. It was a real u.s.a. army unit which did remote viewing on enemies, based on the book by the same name by author Jon Ronson. He interviewed Geller as well as other "psychic soldiers" for this book.

Jon Ronson?.....................................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.07.17 20:55

http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/831452/Robert-Murat-Apology-21-July-2017

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.07.17 21:02

'It was not our intention to suggest any wrong-ding by Robert Murat and we apologise for the harm and distress we caused him.'

Wrong-ding?  Oooops - the proof reader is unproven.

Was it the sports news or the celebrity gossip columns or the classified ads.  Hope they didn't give him any more compensation.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.01.18 18:39

Has this information been posted on the Forum?

http://www.abeldanger.org/kelly-178-sercos-virtual-patented-madeleine-bridge-8a-clintons-pedo-phi-leo-gang-ad-letters-of-marque/

I came across this while doing research into something not involving the McCanns. I haven't had time to read it in its entirety, and what I have read, so far, I just can't seem to get my head around. It this more "fake news" or something credible? Moreover, this article appears to link into SERCO. I have posted the Wikipedia link to information on SERCO, below, but pay particular notice to the list of references at the bottom of the article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serco
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top