The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Mm11

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Mm11

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Regist10

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The progress of microchipping...

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 12 ]
***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Empty Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.16 18:26

I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 Empty Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Tony Bennett 06.04.16 19:07

aquila wrote:I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.04.16 19:31

Tony Bennett wrote:
aquila wrote:I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???
spit coffee

did Eddie need his bits intact?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.04.16 20:18

aquila wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???
spit coffee

did Eddie need his bits intact?

Eddie had a father.

What if.......

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.04.16 20:24

Richard IV wrote:I`ve just had my old dog micro-chipped.  He is 16, deaf and blind and never leaves my side (literally). Even though I explained to my vet that he would never get lost, I was still threatened with `the law` and `fines`.  It is not true that it doesn`t hurt them - he yelped loudly and then snapped at the vet.  OK I can understand younger dogs being chipped considering the number of dogs in Rescue Centres but not my old fellow.

sad1

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.04.16 20:38

Ger clearly missed the opportunity, if he paid more attention to what's going on around him and less on promoting his own image he could have disposed of the evidence before it was too late..

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))  - Page 2 486984070

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.04.16 11:48

TB:

‘I began this thread because I wanted members and guests here to stop, pause and think about precisely where we are heading with this technology.

And to think that poor Madeleine McCann is one of the excuses being used to promote microchips... ‘

So, if……………………?

What precisely would it have achieved?

Would we have had police forces across the world with ‘zappers’ approaching every young child, boys and girls presumably, as a ‘nearly-4 year old’s appearance could easily be changed, to see if they were MM?

I understand the dog chips have embedded data, which can be read. The chips are not generating any signal themselves.

If the present ‘find my i-phone’ type GPS technology had been available then, presumably these type of chips would need a power source to generate signal, so would we be encouraged to ‘plug-in’ our kids at bedtime ‘to keep them safe’?

Small stumbling block may be:

‘An estimated 1.2 billion people – 17% of the global population – did not have access to electricity in 2013,….. Many more suffer from supply that is of poor quality. More than 95% of those living without electricity are in countries in sub-Saharan Africa and developing Asia, and they are predominantly in rural areas (around 80% of the world total).’

http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/resources/energydevelopment/energyaccessdatabase/

If a system had been in use and I was in the market to abduct a child, would I not be prepared with my own ‘zapper’ to locate and then remove any chip?

If I buried/hid a body with chip intact, it surely wouldn’t need to be too deep or behind too much concrete to lose any signal (we all get wi-fi dead spots just moving around our houses) and it wouldn’t take much to destroy it altogether.

With the world population of around seven and a half billion at present and about 30% under 15, nice work if you can get it, but rather like the failed NHS computer system, on paper it might be fine, but surely another technology too far at present.

I don’t think I want to be around when it’s not ‘a technology too far’.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top