The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)  Mm11

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)  Mm11

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)  Regist10

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)  Empty Sun readers react to the news that Operation Grange will continue for another 6 months (3 Apr)

Post by Tony Bennett 04.04.16 9:24

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7046264/Six-months-to-find-Maddie-as-cops-leading-search-are-set-to-run-out-of-cash-to-fund-the-investigation.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160403-_-News-_-416120556-_-Imageandlink

chiangmaio1
4 hours ago

more money please if you can donate.we need to keep looking.we don,t know nothing as parents honest 

andrew bolger

5 hours ago

Oh my god not this again £12 mill  and nine years wasted ,who the hell do these two know in power why n how has this been allowed to go on and funded by us!? These questions need answers Brexit thevMcCann funding ffs,they have gotten away with murder ,and we all know it,ubdont leave young children in attended in a foreign Country at night ,simple,neglect charges have been sadly missed here!

We the British public are fed up to the back teeth with this no more pls,haven't we been conned enuf! 

lee tippers

13 hours ago

why dont they just arrest her mum and dad and get it over with!  

Slug

19 hours ago

I think everyone is fed up of hearing about this story now because we all know who is responsible and they are walking free and still caring for two other kids despite the severe neglect of all of them while on holiday 

JEG

20 hours ago

Foreign Aid, Top ten Handouts, Ethiopia £290-MILLION, India £280-MILLION, Pakistan £267-MILLION, Bangladesh £200-MILLION, Nigeria £180-MILLION,  Afghanistan £178-MILLION, Tanzania £150-MILLION, Congo £147-MILLION, Sudan £140-MILLION, Kenya / Uganda £100-MILLION  

andrew bolger

5 hours ago

@JEG

Plus the McCanns £12 mill and 9 wasted years who do they know in power!? 

Andrew Morse

22 hours ago

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the case, the money spent on it has been inordinate and quite out of proportion with other crimes that have been designated 'cold cases' years ago. I am sure that the McCanns will continue to fund their own investigation although it would appear that a substantial amount of that money has also been spent to no avail. They must live with the consequences of their actions. I simply hope that Maddie lives. 

Charlie Mull

23 hours ago

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7538 

The names behind the cowards trolling the parents of a missing child! 

No Abduction

23 hours ago

@Charlie Mull Trolling ? The Portuguese police files are available to EVERYONE, much to the utter dismay of the McCanns. Why don't you have

a look at them (for starters) and you'll soon realize why the majority of the public have stopped listening to and are sick of these FAIRY TALE ABDUCTION claims. 

Charlie Mull

23 hours ago

@No Abduction I've read the files and there is nothing whatsoever to implicate the parents. Scotland Yard AND The Portuguese Police have both said that the parents are not suspect's. Let them get on with their work and stop spreading malicious and unfounded allegations move on from the 2007 time warp.

I'm off to the beach as its such a lovely day I suggest you try the same.

Enjoy your day. 

No Abduction

22 hours ago

@Charlie Mull @No Abduction The Portuguese police said NO SUCH THING and Andy DEADWOOD ''retired'' from SY in DISGRACE

2 dogs had this case wrapped up just months after the crimes were committed and the McCanns have NEVER been cleared of anything by either police force. Take a spade with you to the beach, you never know.... 

Mohammed H

23 hours ago

I dont know why this is still going on its been 9 years dont they know she probably been killed by now i know its harsh but they wouldnt do it for anyone else for 9 whole years so why dont they just say shes been murdered!! 

No Abduction

23 hours ago

@Mohammed H Murdered by who ???? 

No Abduction

1 day ago

Although Scotland Yard have drained £12 million, thankfully it's not their gig. It looks like a total waste of money or is it ?

Wouldn't you just love to think that the SY detectives who remain are putting the finishing touches to the evidence, together with the Portuguese police

perhaps, and they are ready to drop several charges on the REAL perpetrators ?  

andrew bolger

5 hours ago

@No Abduction

Namely the neglectful parents of this poor missing 3 yr old ,  

gregleop

1 day ago

How the hell can this go on the child was neglected by there parents yet they are pictured as angels .So  wrong 

No Abduction

1 day ago

@gregleop There was no neglect. Without neglect you see, their fantasy claim of abduction has ZERO credibility...

There has to be neglect to create an opportunity for the non existent predator.  

Dog Breath

2 days ago

Such a farce, this should have been wound up years ago, the mystery is where do the McCanns get their power, they have had the personal backing of three UK PMs, why? They lost the girl though neglect, or worse, and yet they are saints. 

andrew bolger

5 hours ago

@Dog Breath

My thoughts also , I think we r owed the answers after spending so much time n money on this case which actually happened abroad and not in UK but we have been conned into funding it ,why ! ? Answers pls ! We the British public wantbto know ,who,wot, where, why, wen, etc full so,
-------

COMMENT:  I hope Andrew Bolger knows about our petition!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/108562

2,391 now signed it >>>

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top