The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32 Mm11

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32 Mm11

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32 Regist10

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32 Empty Gerry's Blogs - Blog 12 - Day 32

Post by Liz Eagles 03.02.16 13:01

Day 33  -  05/06/2007  
Tuesday
Met with the Portuguese Police today. It is good to talk face to face especially with so much speculation in the media. Kates parents arrived today to see the kids and us. We managed to spend a couple of hours with them before heading off for Berlin. I had completely forgotten that it is my birthday today, it is anything but a happy one. However Sean and Amelie made me a birthday card on behalf of them and Madeleine and Trisha made a fruit flan. We sang happy birthday and blew the candles out together which Sean and Amelie really enjoyed. They were really happy to see Grandma and Grandad, whom they are used to seeing every few weeks in England. Kates parents have been a huge help to us, especially since the twins were born, often driving down to Leicestershire for the weekend to help with the kids. This has been really important when I have been on-call at weekends and Kate would have been left looking after the three of them on her own. Trisha would often fly down to help when she had a few days off or when her and Sandy were en route to Cambridge. It makes us feel better knowing that we are leaving Sean and Amelie with very close loved ones whilst we are away on this short trip to appeal for further information and raise awareness of Madeleine’s disappearance. Arrived in Berlin. Another busy programme tomorrow with TV, press, and politicians to see and then straight on to Amsterdam for more of the same. It all helps in the search for Madeleine.

Skipping over the schmaltzy stuff in between, I've highlighted what I consider the entire reason for this blog and the message it intended to give.

"Met with the Portuguese Police today. It is good to talk face to face especially with so much speculation in the media"

This statement says absolutely nothing of value. Did the Portuguese Police ask to speak to the McCanns? was it a general thing that happened? Did the McCanns ask to meet with the Portuguese Police? Was it senior officers of the Portuguese Police that were met?...a completely valueless statement whichever way you look at it.

[size=13]"Arrived in Berlin. Another busy programme tomorrow with TV, press, and politicians to see and then straight on to Amsterdam for more of the same. It all helps in the search for Madeleine."

Now who organised this whole campaign?

[/size]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top