The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Mm11

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Mm11

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Regist10

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins

Post by Amy Dean 14.11.15 17:49

It is clear that Mr Birch has health issues and, as such, it is difficult for anyone to take him seriously; not that I think that there is any credibility in what he says on this issue.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen D Birch asks for legal advice on his plans to confront the McCanns' twins

Post by Sophiebubbles 14.11.15 19:01

Richard IV wrote:@ sophiebubbles "@ Verdi.....I am not sure how to interpretate your reply, you give the impression that it would be beneath anyone, or unwise to give SB time of day and I see you and everyone else have the same opinion. 

Not necessarily sophiebubbles,  I agree with you and I`m sure I`m not the only one, but prefer not to waste energy arguing about it.

@ Richard IV..........Thank you so very much for your reply.........I will take your lead and unfortunately let this topic 'hang in the air'  also thanks
to @ Casey5 for your reply that also made sense to me.  Shame really @ Richard IV that is how you feel regarding a very valid point and discussion here.
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 15.11.15 12:00

Sophiebubbles wrote:
Richard IV wrote:@ sophiebubbles "@ Verdi.....I am not sure how to interpretate your reply, you give the impression that it would be beneath anyone, or unwise to give SB time of day and I see you and everyone else have the same opinion. 

Not necessarily sophiebubbles,  I agree with you and I`m sure I`m not the only one, but prefer not to waste energy arguing about it.

@ Richard IV..........Thank you so very much for your reply.........I will take your lead and unfortunately let this topic 'hang in the air'  also thanks
to @ Casey5 for your reply that also made sense to me.  Shame really @ Richard IV that is how you feel regarding a very valid point and discussion here.

I feel that arguing about it doesn`t ultimately change peoples`opinions.  If you think about it, anyone can end up supposedly `right` if they spew masses of diatribe and/or are able to manipulate with words. Politicians do it all the time.  So it`s pointless really IMO. It`s also pointless arguing with someone who is obsessed with always being right as it indicates they are not prepared to compromise. Plus arguing usually ends up with someone being rude - it never remains good mannered.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 15.11.15 12:39

Hi there, I too have asked same question as you, sophiebubbles, got same reply.  I can't be certain of when the dogs were taken to Murat's mum's home and garden.  I had thought at one stage there could be a chance that said child could have been put there for first move after she was no longer found.  But it would have to have been after the pj and dogs searched so thoroughly. I did say same as you, just why not dig it.  Sorry if I have got words a bot jum she is there,  it's just question.  Maybe one day after this case gets an outcome  it will be dug.  I am not convinced  of anything really, we have been going so many years .bled,  it's just that my keys seem to not work so well and can be a nuisance.  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.15 20:33

Stephen is a bachelor without children, and recently visited a psychic to determine why he feels there’s a strong bond between him and Maddie. She said Maddie was a very stubborn child. Her mother struggled to control her and she was an individual in her own right. We are in that respect very similar.

Taking everything into consideration, I should have abandoned this thing a long time ago, but I am fighting two governments that do not want to investigate my findings. When the frustration gets too much, I think of my father’s words”If you start something, you must finish it”.

http://madeleinemccann.org/blog/2014/04/20/maddies-body-found-stephen-birch-3/ #sthash.OlU0pzoK.dpuf - l

Would you buy a used car from this dude?  He trespassed Robert Murat's property, he nor the McCanns have any authority to demand that the drive be excavated - less so without any credible reason why.  If the PJ thought there was any possibility that MBM was buried beneath, they would have taken action but they didn't.  Not the bungling sardine munching lager louts of Portuguese policing - no siree - even they had more sense than to be sucked in by a crank.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.11.15 16:42

What would be the next step: the living room floor? or the roof?

There has to be something of a "probable cause" to search someone's person or property. I bet: a nutter breaking in on someone's property coming up with "evidence" that has no clear chain of custody, is no probable cause for most judges. It does not matter if it is about a missing kid, or stolen property, or murder. This time it would be "oh, it's for Madeleine, so everything is allright then" -they did enough of that anyway-, next time it could be you because someone thinks you murdered Putin.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 16.11.15 20:04

lj wrote:What would be the next step: the living room floor? or the roof?

There has to be something of a "probable cause" to search someone's person or property. I bet: a nutter breaking in on someone's property coming up with "evidence" that has no clear chain of custody, is no probable cause for most judges. It does not matter if it is about a missing kid, or stolen property, or murder. This time it would be "oh, it's for Madeleine, so everything is allright then" -they did enough of that anyway-, next time it could be you because someone thinks you murdered Putin.

@lj.................As the famous Mr McCann said......."confusion is good"
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.11.15 22:24

I don't think anyone is confused about that, I'm certainly not.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.11.15 22:26

lj wrote:I don't think anyone is confused about that, I'm certainly not.
Neither am I.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 17.11.15 12:57

This case attracts a great many of, how shall I put it, 'eccentrics'. There are more accurate words for them. Some are combative and destructive of others sensible viewpoints, and attack them on line. I can think of three others of that type in particular. I think SB is a pretty harmless 'eccentric', but I don't think its worth wasting much breath or rather internet typing on him.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.11.15 13:15

Birch is potty, not only potty but to drag the names of Madeleine's siblings into his madness is sick. That's all I can say. It's not harmless. It's harmful and horrible.

It's SICK and so is he and anyone who gives him oxygen to speak his madness on the forums.

Read Cristobell's blogs that say the twins will get online and find out for themselves. I hope they never find her mad blog either.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 17.11.15 13:56

Birch suits the McCann camp agenda very well, imo, and should be avoided at all costs.  He can be used by the McCanns as a shining example of what they try to convince people anyone who doubts their story is - deranged nutters and a danger to the twins.

They could not find a better example if they went out to look for one.......yet there he is.  Fancy that.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum