The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Did they miss a crucial clue? Mm11

Did they miss a crucial clue? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Did they miss a crucial clue? Mm11

Did they miss a crucial clue? Regist10

Did they miss a crucial clue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did they miss a crucial clue? Empty Did they miss a crucial clue?

Post by suzyjohnson 25.10.15 21:37

Fiona Payne said she saw Kate McCann checking the twin's breathing on the night Madeleine disappeared. (Fiona's statement)

Kate McCann says she suspected that the twins, and presumably also Madeleine, were drugged by the abductor. (Kate's book)

Yet, the twins were not taken to a hospital where it may have been possible to establish exactly what the substance was..

And, in addition, it may have been possible to find out where an abductor could have obtained the drugs from.

Which, in turn, may have been a clue to who the abductor actually was.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Did they miss a crucial clue? Empty Re: Did they miss a crucial clue?

Post by suzyjohnson 25.10.15 21:54

What I am wondering is, assuming that the McCanns are innocent of involvement in their daughter's disappearance, whether it's probable that they would miss the possibility of such a clue?

They are both doctors and there were four other doctors with them that night, they must have known whether it was possible to find out what the twins could have been drugged with?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.10.15 10:11

'Which, in turn, may have been a clue to who the abductor actually was.'
-------------------------

WHAT 'abductor'?

The LP and 4 1/2 YEARS 'investigation' by 'elite, experienced, solely dedicated, priviledged' 38 full time police detectives and 'staff' at OG have not 'found' a 'scintilla of 'evidence' of an 'abduction' by ANY 'abductor'.

The police have only been 'told' there was an 'abduction' by only, ONLY, the 'abducted' child's OWN parents.

An 'abduction' that even the parents fellow holiday 'companions', R O'B, DP, have cast 'doubts' about.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 26.10.15 10:42

Any parent who walks into a room in which they left three babies to find only two remain would demand the two are checked over by medics, least of all for sedatives.  It was so obvious to them there was an abductor yet they waffle on about sedation of two virtually non walking, non talking babies, no other worries about what the abductor might have done to them enters their head or has them rushing to the nearest medical centre ?

What would be the purpose of wasting time sedating them anyway ?  They were not going to climb out of their cots and walk over to the Tapas to call mom and dad, were they.

Actually, if they were that worried about sedation they could try to wake them up - I'm no fancy doctor, just a parent.

On the other hand, if one knew they had been sedated, knew what substance they had been sedated with, one might place their hand gently on their backs to check their breathing was "normal" and leave it at that.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.10.15 10:46

'Nothing' was 'missed', as the SIO of the PJ, correctly, imo, 'detected'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.10.15 10:52

sami wrote:Any parent who walks into a room in which they left three babies to find only two remain would demand the two are checked over by medics, least of all for sedatives.  It was so obvious to them there was an abductor yet they waffle on about sedation of two virtually non walking, non talking babies, no other worries about what the abductor might have done to them enters their head or has them rushing to the nearest medical centre ?

What would be the purpose of wasting time sedating them anyway ?  They were not going to climb out of their cots and walk over to the Tapas to call mom and dad, were they.

Actually, if they were that worried about sedation they could try to wake them up - I'm no fancy doctor, just a parent.

On the other hand, if one knew they had been sedated, knew what substance they had been sedated with, one might place their hand gently on their backs to check their breathing was "normal" and leave it at that.
The twins were back in the creche the following morning.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13383

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 26.10.15 11:06

aquila wrote:
sami wrote:Any parent who walks into a room in which they left three babies to find only two remain would demand the two are checked over by medics, least of all for sedatives.  It was so obvious to them there was an abductor yet they waffle on about sedation of two virtually non walking, non talking babies, no other worries about what the abductor might have done to them enters their head or has them rushing to the nearest medical centre ?

And despite there being an unidentified, crazed child abductor in & around PdL that could be hiding just about anywhere. Yep leave, your un-abducted children with total strangers yet again, which is just slightly better than leaving them for their 4 year old sibling to care for.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.10.15 11:10

------------------------------------

With an 'unknown, uncaught' 'burglator' on the 'loose'!

Not 'only' the twins, 'back' in the creche, HOURS after the 'event' was it?

JW's ( 'went back to bed, after being told BY MO 'Madeleine has been 'abducted') child, MO's child.

How DID they (JW/MO) 'know' the burglator was not 'in cahoots' with 'someone' AT the 'creche'???

Rhetorical, 'probably'!

My 'kids' would have been 'kicking and screaming' CHAINED to my 'side' until 'we' were 'outta there' pdq!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 26.10.15 22:27

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
aquila wrote:

And despite there being an unidentified, crazed child abductor in & around PdL that could be hiding just about anywhere. Yep leave, your un-abducted children with total strangers yet again, which is just slightly better than leaving them for their 4 year old sibling to care for.

Next day?! Don't forget that upon finding Madeleine "missing" Kate LEFT the twins in the room to go get the other Tapas friends!!!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 27.10.15 0:45

Ayniia wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
aquila wrote:

Next day?! Don't forget that upon finding Madeleine "missing" Kate LEFT the twins in the room to go get the other Tapas friends!!!
In reality Kate could of just alerted the rest of the group by using her phone but since this was all staged so Kate could run back to the bar yelling They've taken her Mrs

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.10.15 12:02

Fiona Payne said she saw Kate McCann checking the twin's breathing on the night Madeleine disappeared. (Fiona's statement)
-------------------------------------------------

Fiona Payne also 'said' ,and tried to claim, she was 5 years YOUNGER, than she 'actually' was, at the 'time' of LP 'interview'!

'Okay. So I will ask you first of all to tell me a bit about yourself.....''

FP: Reply
'Okay. Erm, erm, I'm thirty, I'll work that out actually, I'm thirty-five years old....".

So, the VERY FIRST thing, Fiona is 'asked' about...............she LIES about!  winkwink

NOT a 'good' start for a sworn 'statement', i suggest!  laughat
---------------------------------------------------
MORGAN: "I mean, Kate, do you ever have a day where this (Madeleine 'missing/abducted') doesn't consume you?"

K. MCCANN: " I don't think it consumes every minute as it did before.  But certainly, you know, Madeleine's absence is there constantly. I mean, as Gerry said, although we do have lovely times with Sean and Emily, and although I've now reached that point where I will allow myself to take time out, and just relax and enjoy something."

WELL, THAT'S ALRIGHT THEN, KATE!

Hope Madeleine didn't 'read' THAT!

jta: 'highlights' the 'TOTAL' DIFFERENCE, in 'attitude' between KM and Kerry Needham, whose 'life' IS 'consumed' 24/7 trying/searching to find her son, Ben, dosen't it?.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top