The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Help! TV company has contacted me

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Guest on 01.10.15 0:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Constablekid wrote: we’re not solely focusing on the McCann case...
 = we ARE focusing on the McCann case, but we'll throw in a few mentions of other cases as well
======

which is not a crime IN the UK

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Constablekid on 01.10.15 1:02

Ladyinred & Sallypelt I have asked and will let you know what he says x

Constablekid

Posts : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Verdi on 01.10.15 12:02

@Constablekid
The documentary is still in early stages and is right now in the development phase.

I seem to recall reading much the same words in October last year about another documentary.

At the moment, we’re just looking at unsolved cases in the UK such as murders or disappearances

Perhaps if you advise them that Madeleine McCann is NOT an unsolved case in the UK, they can focus on those that are.

Be it on your own head..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3554
Reputation : 2067
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.10.15 13:43

"At the moment, we’re just looking at unsolved cases in the UK such as murders or disappearances."
--------------------

For 'them' to be 'just looking' at 'unsolved 'cases' in the UK, they seem to have an 'odd' interest in 'looking at' an 'unsolved' case in..............Portugal.

Are they going to 'help' the PJ 'solve' ALL their 'murders and disappearances' IN Portugal?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by TMH on 03.10.15 8:41

Hmmm! Quite a few people making documentaries about the Madeleine McCann case at the mo. Lets hope one of them will have the balls to air the TRUE story and not some hogwash that the Mcs want aired

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.10.15 9:16

@TMH wrote:Hmmm! Quite a few people making documentaries about the Madeleine McCann case at the mo. Let's hope one of them will have the balls to air the TRUE story and not some hogwash that the Mcs want aired
Well, perhaps this is a good moment to do a quick round-up of the FIVE Madeleine McCann documentaries that we know about so far:

1. A doc by Sonia Poulton. First promised in October 2014 and then again in a December 2014 trailer - which has since been withdrawn by Poulton. Not entirely clear if it is about Madeleine McCann or Brenda Leyland or a bit of both. Poulton has recently trailed on Twitter that there will be a trailer about her doc shown somewhere (details not released yet) tomorrow (4 Oct)

2. A doc by Jenny Kleeman for The Guardian, first mentioned in early 2015 when Richard Hall disclosed that she was seeking permission to film at one of his meetings, which he refused. She later filmed outside one of his meetings, in Nottingham. The doc was said to be about public reaction to the Madeleine McCann story, not about the facts of the case. Nothing more has been heard about this project and Kleeman has not responded to an email asking if the project is still going ahead

3. A doc by October Films, announced on here by CMOMM member 'Constablekid'. The doc will include material about the Madeleine McCann case and explore the subject of 'internet sleuthing'. The McCann case, say October films, is the focus,  but 'not the sole focus'. Professor Wall of Durham University or one of his staff has already been hired to make comments within the doc. It seems to be at the early stages.

4. Richard Hall's first Madeleine doc, 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann, released August 2014. Around 1.5 million-plus views to date

5. Richard Hall's second Madeleine doc, 'The Phantoms', released April 2015. Around 100,000-plus views so far.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Guest on 03.10.15 9:18

@TMH wrote:Hmmm! Quite a few people making documentaries about the Madeleine McCann case at the mo. Lets hope one of them will have the balls to air the TRUE story and not some hogwash that the Mcs want aired
Richard D. Hall is one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by TMH on 03.10.15 9:29

Ladyinred wrote:
@TMH wrote:Hmmm! Quite a few people making documentaries about the Madeleine McCann case at the mo. Lets hope one of them will have the balls to air the TRUE story and not some hogwash that the Mcs want aired
Richard D. Hall is one.
Yes but he's the only that's finished and aired his and told the truth, the others that Tony has listed haven't and I'm wondering if they will ever be or whether they are just pie in the sky lol!

TMH

Posts : 192
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Guest on 03.10.15 9:44

Or give up, as Jenny Kleeman has done, it would seem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Guest on 03.10.15 9:49

Isn't the whole point of each exercise to be able to say: well, there have been a lot of documentaries, worth zilch, they are all hogwash and we all ignore them?

As is: all dogs are notoriously unreliable?

As is every firestorm just ahead of any Lisboa developments?

One has to wonder who the puppetmasters are in all of this, and 'admire' them for their adroitness, dedication and longevity, while, at the same time, ask oneself what really IS at stake here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.10.15 11:15

Ladyinred wrote:Or give up, as Jenny Kleeman has done, it would seem.

A CMOMM member has drawn my attention to this tweet by a Wendy Kerfoot, back in June:


Wendy Kerfoot
 

@ 1965Wendy

@ jennykleeman @ StigAbell Thank you 4 saying we don't know what happened to Madeleine McCann on paper review. Most take it as read, abducted!

2:39 AM - 19 Jun 2015


It seems that she appeared on a late night review of the papers - and one of the headlines that came up was yet another Daily Express banner headline about Madeleine McCann.

I am told that she hesitated and said something along the lines of: "Well, we don't really know what happened to Madeleine..." 

If she has abandoned her project - and we don't know for certain that she has - it could be connected to her having watched Richard Hall's first film - and having received a volume of information on the case from myself and certain other CMOMM members.

As I said right at the outset when we first heard about her, she has an impressive track record so far as a journalist and maker of short documentary films.

Is it possible that she is a journalist of real integrity? - and simply realised, after studying the material about the case that she saw and read, that there was a lot more to this case than an abducted child and a bunch of aggressive internet trolls - and told the Guardian editor that she wasn't going to do it?      

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by ROSA on 03.10.15 11:27

Well if the McCann's still think that no one can point a finger at them their very wrong the public have every right too and they cant sue everyone.

____________________
For Paulo Sargento, the thesis that Gonçalo Amaral revealed at first hand to "SP" that the blanket could have been used in a funeral ceremony at the Luz chapel "is very interesting".
 
And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).

ROSA

Posts : 1189
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Lakemba Sydney Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by hentie on 03.10.15 14:28

I believe Jenny Kleeman does have integrity. 
Speaking to her on the phone, with a view to adding more until I rather lost my nerve due to health condition (I didn't feel up to facing possible furore if her spoken of documentary was broadcast. Also OH wasn't at all keen on possible publicity of the unwelcome type!) I told her I had changed my mind at her second phone call and reason why.
She was very  sympathetic, gave me a phone number in case I changed my mind, gave her word she wouldn't bother me again.
She hasn't.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 731
Reputation : 258
Join date : 2009-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by willowthewisp on 03.10.15 15:03

Hi Henti
It is called the "Freedom of Expression" in the pursuance of Truth other than paid mouth pieces,Clarence Mitchell and legal cohorts hiding behind super Injunctions, for paying clients from the "Find Madeleine Fund" and the famous,"Leaving No Stone Unturned"quest for the truth?
Take a look at the BBC licence paid by the public about to be used to discredit potential witness to child abuse in their up and coming Panorama Documentary, you can be sure of one thing they will be trying to disassociate themselves from anything related to Sir Jimmy Saville,Stuart Hall and former BBC executives?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1359
Reputation : 514
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by comperedna on 03.10.15 15:52

I watch Sky late at night for the review of the next day's papers.  Jenny Kleeman is a regular, and she seems both on the ball and on the level - quite thoughtful and never grandstanding.  Just my two-pennorth...

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by deafoldbat on 04.10.15 10:24

So unlikely she would risk her good name by producing anything that could be Carter-rucked or having the McC shills attacking her Twitter account!

Having 'decent' journalists in my family, I know they keep their heads down and don't get noticed - but that means that they never make it as a big name on TV or newspapers.

deafoldbat

Posts : 85
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-05-19
Location : Kent, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by hentie on 04.10.15 11:21

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Henti
It is called the "Freedom of Expression" in the pursuance of Truth other than paid mouth pieces,Clarence Mitchell and legal cohorts hiding behind super Injunctions, for paying clients from the "Find Madeleine Fund" and the famous,"Leaving No Stone Unturned"quest for the truth?
Take a look at the BBC licence paid by the public about to be used to discredit potential witness to child abuse in their up and coming Panorama Documentary, you can be sure of one thing they will be trying to disassociate themselves from anything related to Sir Jimmy Saville,Stuart Hall and former BBC executives?
Hi willowthewisp, agree with you.
Sadly it seems a world where integrity holds you back and can make you unpopular.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 731
Reputation : 258
Join date : 2009-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Richard D. Hall on 08.10.15 13:59

I've just seen this post.

The answer is simple.  Only agree to take part if you can see what will be aired before it airs and reserve the right to change it if you are not happy.

If you say this they will run a mile.

The list of questions they gave you are probably a trap.  Some of them will never see the light of day.  It looks like another hit piece.  They are not interested in the real issues.  They are interested in highlighting the fact the a "web sleuth" as they call it - is not professional therefore unqualified to solve crimes.  It's blatant where they are going with it.  It's an attempt to discredit.

Richard D. Hall
Researcher

Posts : 112
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.10.15 15:44

@Richard D Hall

".......highlighting the fact that a "web sleuth" as they call it - is not professional therefore unqualified to solve crimes."
-----------------------------

Well, DCI Wall, and previously DCI Redwood at OG 'are' 'professionals'.

But i have seen very little evidence of their 'professionalism' and 'qualities' to 'solve' a particular 'crime'!

Four YEARS and 5 months of FULL TIME 'investigation' and still, apparently, WITHOUT a 'clue' about what 'happened' to a 'missing' three years old child!

They have not, and can't, imo, provide 'evidence' beyond contestation, not even a scintilla of 'evidence' that, as they were told, ONLY by the 'missing' childs parents, 'the/an abduction' by anyone, ever took place.

I don't see how 'a web sleuth' could do any 'worse', again imo, than the 38 full time 'professionals'. (@OG)

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Lance De Boils on 08.10.15 21:42

Any tv company who wants to contact me directly is more than welcome to do so. smilie

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by Richard D. Hall on 08.10.15 22:01

Yes I agree Jean.  What I was saying is that because this case is a cover up, it has not been solved because of corruption - not because they don't know what happened.  They could have easily solved this case if there was no cover up.  People turning to the internet for answers on this case quickly learn that "others" have solved the case enough to make the official investigation look either a. incompetent or b.  corrupt.  

So I think it is important for those behind this conspiracy to discredit the "online sleuth".  If it was not for "online sleuths"  it would have been much more difficult to produce my films on this case.  Hail ye online sleuths.

Richard D. Hall
Researcher

Posts : 112
Reputation : 78
Join date : 2015-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! TV company has contacted me

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.10.15 14:26

23/09/2009.

GM: '...and there's no EVIDENCE to IMPLICATE 'us' in her (Madeleine's) DEATH'

He might just as well have 'said', smugly, 'PROVE IT!' (you 'mugs')

I'd never thought i'd 'quote' a 'line' from Eastenders but, when 'Ronnie' was arguing with her sister 'Roxy', about her 'new' boyfriend, 'Roxy' says 'there's no evidence he raped her' when talking about her 'rapist boyfriend' 'rape' of 'Linda Carter.'

'Ronnie' comes back with 'Just because there's no evidence, that dosen't mean he didn't do it, you mug!'

'Roxy' 'yeah, whatever'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum