The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Mm11

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Mm11

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Regist10

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Empty When did the mccanns arrive in PDL?

Post by biggles 13.08.15 9:36

I found this link of a Sky news report featuring Martin Brunt. In it he says a couple of interesting things:

'3 matches of Madeleine's DNA'
'Full DNA Match' of Madeleine

but this bit at 0.43 caught my attention:

'Madeleine of course had been staying there for the best part of a fortnight'

When did the McCann's claim to have arrived in PDL? wasn't it the week before, rather than 2 weeks? Did our beloved Mr Brunt let the cat out of the bag very early on?

biggles

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Empty Re: When did the mccanns arrive in PDL?

Post by Carrry On Doctor 13.08.15 9:56

I think MB has just made a mistake, their arrival date was fairly well documented.

Its great though to view videos like this from time to time, a reminder of the basic facts of the case. One thing that struck me was that MBM's DNA was only found on near the window of the apartment. You would have expected MBM's DNA to be everywhere in that apartment having stayed all week.

Unless of course MBM was only there very briefly and the apartment was thoroughly cleaned.........

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Empty Re: When did the mccanns arrive in PDL?

Post by skyrocket 13.08.15 10:47

Aunty Janet Kennedy (wife of Brian Kennedy) said the following in her Rogatory:

'On the day before the Portugal trip, I went to their house to keep the children occupied whilst Kate and Gerry packed their bags. We went to the garden and Madeleine recited the book 'We're going on a bear hunt'. She recited this fantastically and without any evidence of unhappiness.'

I would have thought (but who knows) someone would have come forward by now and said 'hang on the Mc's actually left the UK earlier than the 28 April' if it had been the case.

Another interesting point though is Jeremy Wilkins' statement that he made in English on 7 May 2007. On page 6 of the hand written statement (from witness experience, this is usually written down by a police officer) JW states the following regarding his converstaion with GM outside 5A on the night of the 3 May:

'He said that as (which is overscribed with if) he was staying two (2) weeks, he may stay in one night.'

If you look at all other alterations in the statement they are signed as altered by JW (which is a legal necessity). This above mentioned alteration isn't signed. In the typed out version the above sentence reads as:

'He said that as he was staying two weeks XXXXX he was staying one night' (unreadable)'

There is absolutely no need for this confused/ambiguous transcription - the hand written sentence, although scrawled, is perfectly discernable.

I would argue that no-one would say 'if I was staying 2 weeks, I may stay in 1 night' - doesn't make sense; whereas 'as I am staying 2 weeks, I may stay in 1 night' - does.

Add this to the Payne's and the McCann's past history of staying 2 weeks when others on their group holidays have only stayed 1 week (the Gaspars for example but others also) and it does make you wonder whether there was a plan to stay on beyond the 5 May. 

Who knows! Certainly not me.

skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.08.15 12:46

If Gerry McCann was NOT 'here' (on way TO 'there/PDL') to 'enjoy myself' (airport bus video).......................then WHAT was he IN PDL, to 'do'?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

When did the mccanns arrive in PDL? Empty when did the McCann's arrive

Post by willowthewisp 13.08.15 13:03

Hi jeanmonroe,
Play a lot of Tennis,running,Jogging,suffering an Achillies injury,putting children in and out of the Creche,Oh and some Quality time with a special group of friends,eating at a Tapas bar,consuming a wee bit of wine just to wet the pallet?
discuss certain things that may have been pertinent with a friendly associate Doctor and family.the last ones to see Madeleine alive and well in 5a Ocean Club Apartments,3 May 2007, was it 5PM or 6.30PM or 7.00PM Fiona!?
A fun "Family Holiday all round!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.15 13:14

jeanmonroe wrote:If Gerry McCann was NOT 'here' (on way TO 'there/PDL') to 'enjoy myself' (airport bus video).......................then WHAT was he IN PDL, to 'do'?

============

Am I the only one who is wondering what was the covert message (intended to be) conveyed by the person posting the video?

Why bother. Or did that person intend GM to look suspicious?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum