The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Mm11

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Mm11

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Regist10

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Empty AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN

Post by kinell 29.05.15 12:22

W.j. Thornton  https://www.facebook.com/groups/435185109965066/permalink/485901938226716/

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN 10897906_1529304234012830_1796158735421709920_n

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN

One only has to look at some of the trustees and founders of the charity Missing People to understand that it is no more than a cynical and quite dreadful ploy to get the public to feel Kate and Gerry McCann have no case to answer.
That the McCann's DO have a case to answer is obvious and the cynical attempts by the charity Missing People to give the parents of Maddie some semblance of legitimacy is worthy of investigation.
Carl Agard for example having served with the cabinet office, given what is transpiring within government circles,
Doug D'Arcy ex managing director at Chrysalis records in the seventies.
Two industries well known for being very involved in missing people !
No proof of any wrong doing against them but the general pointers are for the circles they move or moved in, bit flimsy i agree, but wait what's this ?
Lisa White ex founder member of the board of the office of children's commissioner for England, she also held senior communications roles within the government which included having to deal with Clarence Mitchell !
Still not enough ? Kate & Gerry still not linked strongly enough for you before the cynical ambassador project ?
Ok how about Chris Rollings vice chairman of Missing People ? Never heard of him ?
Let me enlighten you, former Chief Superintendent for Leicestershire police in charge of the unit for missing children and still in charge in 2007 !
Chris, a keen runner , who would have thought it ? competed in many runs that also saw whom running as well, oh yes..Kate and Gerry !
Any alarm bells yet ? Has the fog begun to clear for any doubters that this is nothing more than a dreadful attempt to promote a cold blooded ruthless seeker of fame and fortune as a saint ?
Jane Harwood then ? Formerly of Surrey police working in corporate communications and with the Met Police, yes them that's in charge of the investigation into Maddie's demise, it's a fair cop guv !
Oh did she really run in the same London Marathon as Kate ? wow... yeah but i am sure its just many coincidences eh ?
How about them patrons including a close member of the royal family , Lorraine Kelly and of course, Sir Cliff Richard !
If all explained here does not give you pause for thought i will be round to slap you with a wet fish but not seabass as it contains Cadaverine .

kinell
kinell

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN Empty Re: AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN

Post by Liz Eagles 29.05.15 12:33

If someone can be bothered to look up past sporting events undertaken by those in senior positions within Missing People you will find a few years ago they were all donating to each other. Large donations to boot - not fivers or tenners.

You will also see that there are two people called Youle. There is also Jo Youle's husband/partner (not called Youle) who is involved with production in the Rock Choir. Jo Youle was a sort of one-hit wonder popstar and worked for Crysalis - not at the same time as the other supporter who founded Crysalis records.

Phew, I'm doing this off the top of my head.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top