The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Mm11

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Mm11

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Regist10

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Empty Re: Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found"

Post by Guest 09.04.15 9:48

Rather the fact seems to be that the Home Office blocked the release of info.

Almost certainly.

Which is why I said that was an early indication of what the PJ were up against.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Empty Re: Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found"

Post by Knitted 09.04.15 11:17

(Re: Previous posts about Credit Cards)
Agreed, it's a myth they didn't have them. However, my point was the incident of the stolen wallet finding its way back to G via a friend always struck me as strange and potentially an 'incident' one might dream up for a reason, (e.g. I recall using a similar story once to a (now Ex) wife to proactively cover my tracks for some now long-forgotten indiscretion!!).

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 19.04.15 20:52

missbeetle wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Richard IV wrote:
Knitted wrote:GM having his wallet stolen in London... and then having it returned intact via some friends (albeit minus the sterling).

Including credit cards ?

The story of no credit cards was so silly to the point of taking the pee. 

Interesting fact: My SIL served KM in the shop she works at in 2008 IIRC and guess how she paid?

I don't suppose your sister-in-law noticed whether the name on the card was Healy or McCann?

The whole business over Kate's surnames has always made me wonder.

Had a word with her today and she can only remember that she used a card in the chip and pin machine and that she was on her own.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Things McCann's say to explain or retro-fit anything that "might or might not be found" - Page 2 Empty Strange things

Post by G-Unit 20.04.15 7:37

Kate McCann made no mention of going to the open window until after her fingerprints were found on it.

Gerald McCann had this to say on 10th May after he saw the route taken by the Portuguese sniffer dogs;

That, between Monday and Wednesday, not knowing the precise date, when they left the residence by the main door, to place the children in the respective creches, MADELEINE left[went] running to the left to the extreme opposite of the residential blocks where they were lodged, playing with the twins. That they had gone down to the furthest point away from those blocks, not knowing exactly how, the three children got into the gardens at the rear [of the blocks]. Then they followed the inside corridor [pathway] at the rear, next to the hedges[fences] up to the street that led to the secondary reception.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 20.04.15 9:42

Which messages is Kate talking about here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum