The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Seven years itch Mm11

Seven years itch Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Seven years itch Mm11

Seven years itch Regist10

Seven years itch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seven years itch Empty Seven years itch

Post by Guest 05.03.15 19:08

Shortly, it will be seven years since this carbuncle first hit the streets -and us

Time for self-refelection. By us

Why are we here? 

What is our end-game?

Speaking for myself and only for myself: I am here, because I like mystery games. And this one is one of the best, ever.

I bear nobody any personal grudge, but I admire some, and I despise some others. But I have never met or spoken to any of them, and to me, as a consequence, they are no more than idols, famous faces, players at a far away chessboard. 

And, how odious some of the protagonists come across and have come across in the media at our disposal: they are still innocent until proven guilty. 

Respectfully, 
Portia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Seven years itch Empty Soothing that itch...

Post by missbeetle 05.03.15 19:41

Portia wrote:Shortly, it will be seven years since this carbuncle first hit the streets -and us

Why are we here? 

What is our end-game?

Speaking for myself and only for myself: I am here, because I like mystery games. And this one is one of the best, ever.

I bear nobody any personal grudge, but I admire some, and I despise some others. But I have never met or spoken to any of them, and to me, as a consequence, they are no more than idols, famous faces, players at a far away chessboard. 

And, how odious some of the protagonists come across and have come across in the media at our disposal: they are still innocent until proven guilty. 

Respectfully, 
Portia

Well said, Portia - I echo your sentiments entirely.

Best wishes and respect to you.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Seven years itch Empty Re: Seven years itch

Post by Guest 05.03.15 20:22

[quote="missbeetle"][quote="Portia"]Shortly, it will be seven years since this carbuncle first hit the streets -and us

Why are we here? 

What is our end-game?

Respectfully, 
Portia[/quote]

Well said, Portia - I echo your sentiments entirely.

Best wishes and respect to you.[/quote]

airkiss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.03.15 20:42

Unbelievable as it may seem, on 3 May it will be eight years since the McCanns stepped onto the world stage, Portia.

For me this isn't a game and I want no more than to see those responsible for the demise of an innocent child proved guilty in a court of law.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.15 21:00

[quote="ultimaThule"]Unbelievable as it may seem, on 3 May it will be [i]eight[/i] years since the McCanns stepped onto the world stage, Portia.

For me this isn't a game and I want no more than to see those responsible for the demise of an innocent child proved guilty in a court of law. [/quote]

Just shows Im getting old

You're absolutely right. Imagine. We have been researchers and commentators only

What a toll these eight years must have taken from all involved.

And a very bleak thought: the twins will be turning 10/11 by now. They are computer literate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Seven years itch Empty Eight year itch

Post by Guest 05.03.15 21:13

The twins were ten last month.  In eighteen months' time they will be in high school, a time when children become more independent, when their thinking and critical skills become more abstract, and when their social world widens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.03.15 21:21

And a time when adolescent hormones start to kick in and cause previously placid children to act out, Lir.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum